From: Free Software Foundation [mailto:gnu@gnu.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 7:29 AM
To: Peng, Herman
Subject: Re: GDB by USB channel

Peng, Herman wrote:
> Hi,
>   I want to know whether I can get the gdb using USB channel to debug
> embedded system.
> As I know, if people want to debug embedded Linux system, they can use gdb
> by ethernet or serial port.
> Is it possible to use USB channel ? where I can get the information about
> this ?
> Thanks!!

You should send this question to the GDB users' mailing list:
sending the word "subscribe" to the address
gdb-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com, or by visiting the site
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/lists.html.

Good luck and happy hacking!

--
Bradley M. Kuhn
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942