RE: .gdbinit to debug gdb with gdb

Yes, obviously....

I'm just trying to get things out of CVS but i can't get bfd. I've
checkouted gdb and dejagnu. configure in gdb directory went ok but when
make'ing it lacks bfd. Amd i get the following error msg when i want to
checkout bfd:
fabrice@FABRICE /e/cvswork/cygnus
$ cvs -z9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/src co bfd
cvs server: cannot find module `bfd' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

What's going on?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier