Re: ARM TARGET

I have the file gdb 5.0 . I had to make changes in the gdb/makefile to
enable the target rdi debugging.

When I had done ./configure in the main directory, it was configuring gdb
for host i686 and target also i686, where as I want the target to be my
Cirrus Logic Arm 7500FE Baord. I do not know how to sepcify the exact
option for this arm processor. Currently the board has only the ANGEL
debugger program running.

I already have the vmlinux, and the zImage files for the Linxu kernel
2.3.99 . My host PC is RedHat 6.1 and i686 architecture.

I am using the gdb mainly for downloading the image files into the RAM on
my target baord from my Host PC.

I hope you could provide me with some suggestions.

Thanks
-Lavu Sridhar