Re: Multiple personalities gdb?

   From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni@cygnus.com>
   Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:26:01 -0400 (EDT)

   Yes, it should definitely be changed, I am now looking at gdb
   debugging gdb itself. One of the shlib loaded has 17 sections, and in
   default_symfile_offests it allocates only 16 objfile->section_offsets,
   because it uses SECT_OFF_MAX.

Just another data point, my Linux libc (glibc 2.1.3-ish) has 60
sections.  Of course GDB won't try to load all of these (a fairly
large number of section is only present as part of a GNU-specific
link-time warning system), but section 34 does contain some debugging
info.

So I guess this should definitely be dynamically allocated.

Mark