Sections in SOM

In the SOM file format the section names are not of the '.text' form.
They rather are called  $TEXT$, $DATA$, $BSS$, etc.

Is there the obvious correspondence between the two naming schemes?
.text <---> $TEXT$
.data <---> $DATA$
.bss <---> $BSS$
.rodata <---> ????

I am looking at a document about Elf for pa-risc platforms that says
differently:

.text <---> $CODE$
.data <---> $DATA$
.bss <---> $BSS$
.rodata <---> $LIT$

In case you are wondering I am trying to get away from the old gdb
assumptions for the indexing scheme according to which

.text is section 0
.data is section 1
.bss is section 2
.rodata is section 3

But maybe I won't bother now about som, I will just assume the old
defaults are still valid.

Thanks
Elena