gdbserver: bash vs. csh

I'm using gdbserver as a remote target, and I'm starting gdbserver
using the 'shell' command from within gdb.

I've configured gdbserver to trap SIGINTs and do the appropriate
thing, however, when using csh, Control-C's from within gdb never make
it to gdbserver.  When using bash, it works just fine.  gdbserver
traps the control-C and shuts down like I want it to.

Any ideas why the difference between shells?

Currently, for users using csh, if they set the env variable $SHELL
to /bin/sh before starting gdb this problem can be avoided.

--
Kevin Hilman               ---  Equator Technologies Inc.
khilman@equator.com        ---  Seattle, WA USA