Re: Test suite for GDB?

 [ on bug-gdb someone asks if GDB has a testsuite ]

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 03:43:19PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:

> Yes indeed, there is such a thing - it's not shipped with the standard
> GDB distribution, mostly for historical reasons I suspect.

I included the testsuite in the main tarfile when I released 4.17 and
didn't hear any howling.  I think we need to stop distributing the
testsuite separately.  It only adds about 7% to the overall tar file,
not a big deal.

I suspect JimB included a separate -testsuite.tar.gz files for 4.18 only
because that's what the release documentation called for.

Does anyone really care either way?

Free the Software!