Import of readline 4.0 planned

I am planning to import readline 4.0 into the gdb sources.
Right now we are using readline 2.1.

If there are any problems with this, please let me know ASAP.  I am
planning the import for sometime tomorrow, so it should be available
with the next weekly snapshot.

Readine 4.0 has better signal handling routines, and I believe this
will greately help the HP TUI (terminal user interface) in the future.

Elena Zannoni
Cygnus Solutions