Status of Linuxthreads support in gdb 4.18?

Hi,

Can anyone say what is the current status of support for Threads on
Linux in gdb 4.18? I've been hanging out for this for a while since the
patched GDB 4.17 that comes with Redhat 6.0 doesn't have complete
support for Java debugging, and of course its not really possible to
debug Java code without thread support. And now that Insight has been
released with 4.18 in its source tree, I want a working 4.18 even more
;-)

thanks

  [ bryce ]