Re: Can't build GDB 4.18 under Cygnus 2.0.1

Here's a little more info about the failing command.  BTW, I have no problems
building from the same code in Solaris so it must be a CygWin issue?

+ echo gcc_version =
+ [ -z  ]
+ rm -f ./Makefile.tm2
+ sed -e s:^SUBDIRS[  ]*=.*$:SUBDIRS =          intl mmalloc libiberty opcodes
bfd readline gash db tcl tk tcl8.1 tk8.1 tclX itcl tix libgui byacc flex bison
binutils ld gas gcc sim gdb make patch prms gdbtest tgas etc expect dejagnu ash
bash bzip2 m4 libtool ispell grep diff cvssrc fileutils shellutils time
textutils wdiff find emacs emacs19 uudecode hello tar gzip indent recode
release sed utils gawk findutils snavigator libtool gettext zip libtermcap
dosrel         : -e s:^NONSUBDIRS[  ]*=.*$:NONSUBDIRS = autoconf automake
send-pr gprof rcs guile perl texinfo apache inet target-libgloss:
./Makefile.tem
sed: Unterminated `s' command

This comes from line 1364 in ./configure

     echo gcc_version = ${gcc_version} >> ${Makefile}

            # reset prefix, exec_prefix, srcdir, SUBDIRS, NONSUBDIRS,
            # remove any form feeds.
            if [ -z "${subdirs}" ]; then
                rm -f ${subdir}/Makefile.tm2
                sed -e "s:^SUBDIRS[  ]*=.*$:SUBDIRS = ${configdirs}:" \
                    -e "s:^NONSUBDIRS[  ]*=.*$:NONSUBDIRS = ${noconfigdirs}:" \

                    ${subdir}/Makefile.tem > ${subdir}/Makefile.tm2
                rm -f ${subdir}/Makefile.tem