Re: GDB: Coding style.

   Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 00:32:58 +0000
   From: Brendan Simon <brendan@dgs.monash.edu.au>

   Could CVS run indent on the server before the file is checked in.  I think
   cvs-wrappers can do this kind of stuff.  I'm not sure what other
   implications there are.

That would be a spiffy idea.  I used to be only lukewarm about this,
because I thought there would be some need to have manually-handled
exceptions, for long strings and such.  But, if you allow exceptions
like that, you've chosen not to do automated formatting in the future,
and the resulting situation is no better than what we have today.

								Stan