working with gdb on SUN Sparc workstation

We have a problem about gdb.

We develop an ATM network interface card. This card has intel 80960 CPU. Also we have evalution kit
for 80960 . This evalution kits contain
CTOOLS . A special version of gdb for 80960 CPU is included in CTOOLS named gdb960.

Our problem about connecting evalution board from SUN Sparc station on UNIX. Evalution kit works
properly, we can connect to it by any terminal program from PC and
SUN workstation serial ports work properly also it can connect  to any terminal. But SUN work station
and gdb can't connect eachother although
there is no problem about physical structure such as serial prot and cable.

Do you have an opinion about this problem.

--
Ersin OZTURK
NETAS RD1

phone : +90 216 392 82 31