This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[binutils-gdb] sim: fix all sim builds
- From: sergiodj+buildbot at sergiodj dot net
- To: gdb-testers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:02:26 -0400
- Subject: [binutils-gdb] sim: fix all sim builds
*** TEST RESULTS FOR COMMIT d3fe0d7bb8a3101df6f052aa54e4cfedcc2fee94 ***
Author: Andrew Burgess <email@example.com>
sim: fix all sim builds
Date: Thu Mar 28 06:40:30 2019 +0900
sim/common: convert sim-arange to use sim-inline
broke many simulator targets. I fixed aarch64 in a previous commit
without realising how many other target were also broken.
This commit adds the missing includes (sim-assert.h and libiberty.h),
which seem to be needed by many simulator targets, in a central
location, this should fix most builds.
* sim-base.h: Add 'sim-assert.h' include.
* sim-basics.h: Add 'libiberty.h' include.