This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[binutils-gdb] Fix gdb.multi/multi-arch-exec.exp blocking under high load/slow gdb
- From: sergiodj+buildbot at sergiodj dot net
- To: gdb-testers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:57:46 -0400
- Subject: [binutils-gdb] Fix gdb.multi/multi-arch-exec.exp blocking under high load/slow gdb
*** TEST RESULTS FOR COMMIT 80047cfc27459d4d31fe275ddd02231d812ddb61 ***
Author: Philippe Waroquiers <email@example.com>
Fix gdb.multi/multi-arch-exec.exp blocking under high load/slow gdb
When running multi-arch-exec.exp under valgrind, the test succeeds
when the machine is not loaded, but blocks when the machine is highly
loaded (e.g. when running the testsuite with valgrind with -j X
where X is one more than the nr of available cores).
The problem is that the hello program dies too early due to the alarm (30).
So, increase the alarm timer.
Note that this does not make the test take longer (it takes about
3.5 seconds on my system). As I understand, the alarm is just there
to avoid hello staying there forever in case of another problem.
2019-03-28 Philippe Waroquiers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdb.multi/hello.c (main): Increase alarm timer.