This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[binutils-gdb] Clean up some comments in minsyms.c
- From: sergiodj+buildbot at sergiodj dot net
- To: gdb-testers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:06:33 -0400
- Subject: [binutils-gdb] Clean up some comments in minsyms.c
*** TEST RESULTS FOR COMMIT 79e7ae11c71c1682c0d4b707eadc714ec4efc929 ***
Author: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
Clean up some comments in minsyms.c
Philippe pointed out that some comments in minsyms.c still referred to
obstack allocation. This patch fixes these up.
In most cases here, my view is that the comments were more misleading
than helpful. So, I've generally removed text.
2019-03-25 Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* minsyms.c (BUNCH_SIZE): Update comment.
(~minimal_symbol_reader): Remove old comment.
(compact_minimal_symbols): Update comment.
(minimal_symbol_reader::install): Remove old comment. Update