This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[binutils-gdb] Remove a comment in compile/compile-cplus-types.c
- From: sergiodj+buildbot at sergiodj dot net
- To: gdb-testers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 00:55:00 -0500
- Subject: [binutils-gdb] Remove a comment in compile/compile-cplus-types.c
*** TEST RESULTS FOR COMMIT 7af7e9b5d8f9dd8f994d59923158d24d77a54bbe ***
Author: Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Remove a comment in compile/compile-cplus-types.c
The include sorter can't handle multi-line comments on the same line
as a #include. This patch removes the only such comment.
In general I think these sorts of comments do not provide much value:
more often than not, I find that the comment is obsolete in one way or
another, and so the include sorter removes them in most cases.
2019-01-22 Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
* compile/compile-cplus-types.c: Remove a comment by #include.