New GDB 4.17 prerelease snapshot ready

Hey everyone,

We've got another snapshot ready.  The LRS problems HJ was having are
fixed, breakpoints in shared libraries will now stick around through a
'run' command, we've got an updated NEWS file, and a bunch of patches
from Ian Dall for NS32k NetBSD support.

The only problems I know about at this point are the sh-elf target
problems, the mklinux host problems, the x86 Solaris host problems,
and a little build problem for glibc-based Linux systems targetting a
PowerPC target.  Peter Schauer has some patches for x86 Solaris which
he'll be whipping into shape over the weekend and we will integrate before
4.17 goes out.  I'll do something for the PPC configuration problem,
but sh-elf and mklinux are going to be broken when 4.17 goes out.

Speaking of going out, we're shooting for 4/7 or 4/8 for the release
date unless something major comes up.  This weekend is your chance to
check your favorite platform or testcase.

The files are now available:

	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/gdb/gdb-4.16.86-4.16.97-diffs.gz
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/gdb/gdb-4.16.97.tar.gz
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/gdb/gdb-4.16.97.tar.bz2

If you go from the patches (and are planning on building for a NetBSD
ns32k system :-), touch the file gdb-4.16.86/gdb/ns32knbsd-nat.c before
running patch or the new file ns32knbsd-nat.c will be placed somewhere
weird.

Good testing!

Jason