>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       information
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   unknown
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Feb 24 04:28:00 UTC 2004
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:
>Release:
 From=3A Hajia Mariam
 Dear Friend=2C
 I got your contacts through my personal research=2C and out of desperation
 I decided to reach you through this medium=2E I will give you more information
 As to this regard as soon as you reply=2E I repose great confidence in you
 hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day
 affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to
 contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you=2E I have
 deposited the sum of $40=2E3million dollar in a switch security firm abroad
 whose name is withheld for now until we open communication so please send
 down you phone=2FFax Number=2E I shall be grate full if you could receive this
 fund into your account for safe keeping=2E This arrangement is known to you
 and my son Mustapha alone=2C I accrue you 30% of this fund=2E Please honesty
 is the watch word in this transaction=2C I will greatly appreciate if you
 accept my proposal in good faith=2E
 Please expedite ac! tion=2E
 Sincerely yours=2C
 Hajia Mariam Abacha