gdb/744: Move dummy frame stack code to dummy-frame.[ch]

>Number:         744
>Category:       gdb
>Synopsis:       Move dummy frame stack code to dummy-frame.[ch]
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Sep 27 12:38:01 PDT 2002
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     ac131313@redhat.com
>Release:        unknown-1.0
>Environment:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2002-09/msg00462.html

(note: the below refers to dummy.[ch] but that was changed.  It was also proposed the athe inferior function call code be moved to infcall.c.)

Hello,

I'd like to float the idea of moving all the generic dummy frame code into a new file dummy.[hc].

Things like hand_function_call() would then use a ``struct dummy'' that contains the information for the dummy frame currently being constructed.  That way the current global top-of-dummy stack assumption is removed.

This should also make it simplier/easier to do things like make what is currently a single global dummy frame stack part of the ``thread_info'' object.  (Figuring out why one would want to do this is left as an exercise for the reader.  LiamS, GraceS and I stumbled across this think-o :-).

Andrew