gdb-patches archive
date index for July, 2019

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

July 21, 2019
10:51 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 56f79b630766bb134400b4a8da43941cfc31c0c0 might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
10:51 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-cc-with-index, revision 56f79b630766bb134400b4a8da43941cfc31c0c0 gdb-buildbot
05:51 Re: [PATCH] Make documentation of "python" command match actual behavior Kevin Buettner
04:47 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32, revision c213164ad2505cba5263602b7f9fa9a4dd1adf39 gdb-buildbot
04:47 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit c213164ad2505cba5263602b7f9fa9a4dd1adf39 might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot

July 20, 2019
23:17 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Change SYMBOL_VALUE_ADDRESS to be an lvalue Simon Marchi
13:47 Re: [PATCH 3/3] gdb: Show type summary for anonymous structures from c_print_typedef Pedro Alves
13:47 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdb: Improve output from "info types" commad Pedro Alves
01:55 New ARI warning Sat Jul 20 01:55:47 UTC 2019 GDB Administrator
01:11 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Handle copy relocations Pedro Alves

July 19, 2019
21:06 Re: [PATCH 3/3] gdb: Show type summary for anonymous structures from c_print_typedef Andrew Burgess
20:02 Re: [PATCH] gdb/riscv: Write 4-byte nop to dummy code region before inferior calls Andrew Burgess
19:54 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdb: Improve output from "info types" commad Pedro Alves
19:43 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdb: Improve output from "info types" commad Andrew Burgess
17:07 Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] Restrict use of minsym names when printing addresses in disassembled code Pedro Alves
17:02 Re: [8.3 backport][gdb/symtab] Fix symbol loading performance regression Tom Tromey
16:24 Re: [PATCH v2][GDB][ARM]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Simon Marchi
15:51 Re: [PATCH v2][GDB][ARM]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Tom Tromey
15:48 Re: [PATCH v2][GDB][ARM]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Srinath Parvathaneni
15:23 Re: [PATCH] Change ARI to mention C++11, and remove some rules Pedro Alves
15:22 Re: [PATCH] gdb/riscv: Write 4-byte nop to dummy code region before inferior calls Pedro Alves
15:08 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] Arm: Use feature target descriptions Alan Hayward
15:00 Re: [PATCH 1/3] gdb: Switch "info types" over to use the gdb::options framework Eli Zaretskii
14:58 Re: [PATCH v2][GDB][ARM]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Alan Hayward
14:50 Re: [PATCH 1/3] gdb: Switch "info types" over to use the gdb::options framework Andrew Burgess
14:38 Re: [PATCH] Use block_enum instead of int for better typesafety Christian Biesinger via gdb-pa
14:14 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-gdbserver-m32, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
13:54 Re: [PATCH] Use block_enum instead of int for better typesafety Tom Tromey
13:13 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-gdbserver-m64, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
13:10 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-extended-gdbserver-m64, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
13:06 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-extended-gdbserver-m32, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
13:03 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-m64, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
12:58 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-m32, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
12:56 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-cc-with-index, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
12:38 Re: [PATCH 3/3] gdb: Show type summary for anonymous structures from c_print_typedef Pedro Alves
12:33 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32, revision cf82af058d2f1488d8f8a096d7e3b76d1d5a4f46 gdb-buildbot
12:23 [PATCH v2][GDB][ARM]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Srinath Parvathaneni
11:15 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-m32, revision cf82af058d2f1488d8f8a096d7e3b76d1d5a4f46 gdb-buildbot
11:15 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit cf82af058d2f1488d8f8a096d7e3b76d1d5a4f46 might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
10:57 [PATCH] gdb/riscv: Write 4-byte nop to dummy code region before inferior calls Andrew Burgess
08:54 Re: [RFC][PATCH] new-ui command under windows using NamedPipe Pedro Alves
08:50 Re: [RFC][PATCH] new-ui command under windows using NamedPipe Andrew Burgess
06:21 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-m32, revision f31ec9af48578adb0baf8db3e10da871d6ee3eca gdb-buildbot
06:21 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit f31ec9af48578adb0baf8db3e10da871d6ee3eca might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
03:16 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-gdbserver-m32, revision caf0bc4e8bafc387c8136c0f63748e56245f779a gdb-buildbot
03:16 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit caf0bc4e8bafc387c8136c0f63748e56245f779a might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot

July 18, 2019
20:53 Re: [PATCH] Fix new-ui tty stream leak Pedro Alves
20:09 Re: [PATCH] Fix new-ui tty stream leak Simon Marchi
20:07 Re: [PATCH 1/3] gdb: Switch "info types" over to use the gdb::options framework Pedro Alves
20:07 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdb: Improve output from "info types" commad Pedro Alves
18:41 [PATCH] Fix new-ui tty stream leak Pedro Alves
16:35 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-m32, revision e80cd2047079a63ab087df15d179c49ca18de202 gdb-buildbot
16:35 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit e80cd2047079a63ab087df15d179c49ca18de202 might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
16:24 Re: [RFC][PATCH] new-ui command under windows using NamedPipe Pedro Alves
15:32 [FYI] Constify main_name Tom Tromey
14:23 [8.3 backport][gdb/symtab] Fix symbol loading performance regression Tom de Vries
13:59 Re: Breakage on builder Solaris11-sparcv9-m64, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 Tom Tromey
13:57 Re: [PATCH][ARM][GDB]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Tom Tromey
13:48 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Tom Tromey
13:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix stepping bug associated with non-contiguous blocks Tom Tromey
12:41 Re: SSH changes? Eli Zaretskii
12:25 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-extended-gdbserver-m32, revision b4094625d8a3e2b528032e2ca8d8cdecf222bb7c gdb-buildbot
12:25 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b4094625d8a3e2b528032e2ca8d8cdecf222bb7c might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
12:19 Re: SSH changes? Andreas Schwab
12:18 Re: SSH changes? Eli Zaretskii
12:00 Re: SSH changes? Pedro Alves
11:13 SSH changes? Eli Zaretskii
10:57 Re: [PATCH] Require GNU make 3.82 Alan Hayward
10:00 Re: [PATCH] Require GNU make 3.82 Eli Zaretskii
09:51 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-m64, revision df5f8cab00a8076a5582efec028002d323950c8f gdb-buildbot
09:51 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit df5f8cab00a8076a5582efec028002d323950c8f might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
06:17 Re: [PATCH] Require GNU make 3.82 Eli Zaretskii
03:22 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-gdbserver-m32, revision 0b5ec21882bcc27e93144882b84935497da6e7fe gdb-buildbot
03:22 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 0b5ec21882bcc27e93144882b84935497da6e7fe might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
02:32 Breakage on builder NetBSD-x86_64-m64, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
01:55 New ARI warning Thu Jul 18 01:55:49 UTC 2019 GDB Administrator
01:36 Breakage on builder Solaris11-amd64-m64, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
01:05 Breakage on builder Solaris11-sparcv9-m64, revision 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 gdb-buildbot
01:05 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 098f9ed48e1c94a2624c825ba93d72b163d41196 might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot

July 17, 2019
21:15 Re: [PATCH][ARM][GDB]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Simon Marchi
20:57 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-native-gdbserver-m32, revision 6b78c3f83c8bcbfa714aab7627ece9673b2d602a gdb-buildbot
20:57 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 6b78c3f83c8bcbfa714aab7627ece9673b2d602a might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
20:52 Breakage on builder Fedora-x86_64-w64-mingw32, revision 381befeedf9316991d47f4213850545a96593d23 gdb-buildbot
20:52 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 381befeedf9316991d47f4213850545a96593d23 might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
19:10 Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting Pedro Alves
18:41 [RFC][PATCH] new-ui command under windows using NamedPipe LABARTHE Guillaume
18:35 Re: [PATCH][ARM][GDB]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Alan Hayward
18:35 Re: [PATCH 00/61] More TUI refactorings Tom Tromey
18:26 Re: [PATCH 13/61] Introduce tui_data_window::delete_data_content_windows method Tom Tromey
17:50 Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting Tom Tromey
17:34 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Alan Hayward
16:45 Re: [PATCH] Rename field_int to field_signed Pedro Alves
16:41 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Pedro Alves
16:34 Re: [PATCH v3 3/4] Introduce field_unsigned Tom Tromey
16:34 [PATCH] Rename field_int to field_signed Tom Tromey
16:07 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Alan Hayward
15:32 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove a non-const reference parameter Andrew Burgess
15:20 [PATCH][ARM][GDB]: gdb cannot step across CMSE secure entry function code. Srinath Parvathaneni
15:18 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Pedro Alves
15:02 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Simon Marchi
14:44 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Pedro Alves
14:10 Re: [PATCH v3 3/4] Introduce field_unsigned Pedro Alves
13:36 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Alan Hayward
13:31 Re: [PATCH v3 3/4] Introduce field_unsigned Tom Tromey
12:41 Re: [PATCH 00/61] More TUI refactorings Pedro Alves
12:37 Re: [PATCH 61/61] Remove unnecessary "return"s Pedro Alves
12:37 Re: [PATCH 51/61] Fix flushing bug in tui_puts_internal Pedro Alves
12:37 Re: [PATCH 24/61] Introduce tui_source_window_base::location_matches_p method Pedro Alves
12:36 Re: [PATCH 13/61] Introduce tui_data_window::delete_data_content_windows method Pedro Alves
11:15 Re: [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Pedro Alves
08:14 [PATCH] AArch64 pauth: Indicate unmasked addresses in backtrace Alan Hayward

July 16, 2019
19:47 Re: [RFC 2/2] Move gdb's xmalloc and friends to new file Pedro Alves
19:19 Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting Pedro Alves
18:31 Re: [PATCH v3 3/4] Introduce field_unsigned Pedro Alves
17:25 Re: [PATCH] Remove a VEC from s390-linux-nat.c Kevin Buettner
13:02 Re: Updates on GDB 8.3.1 and GDB 9 releases (2019-07-14) Tom de Vries
10:36 Re: [PATCH] Require GNU make 3.82 Alan Hayward
03:28 Re: [PATCH][PR/24474] Make gdb.lookup_static_symbol also check the STATIC_SCOPE Simon Marchi
00:51 Re: [PATCH] Require GNU make 3.82 Kevin Buettner
00:25 [PUSHED OBV] Fix build for aarch64, arm, and riscv FreeBSD native targets. John Baldwin
00:25 [PUSHED OBV] Add include of gdbarch.h. John Baldwin

July 15, 2019
21:53 Re: [PATCH] Fix stepping bug associated with non-contiguous blocks Kevin Buettner
21:11 Re: [PATCH] Fix stepping bug associated with non-contiguous blocks Kevin Buettner
20:28 [PATCH] Remove a VEC from s390-linux-nat.c Tom Tromey
20:10 Re: Move gdbsupport to the top level Tom Tromey
16:52 Re: [PING] [PATCH][PR/24474] Make gdb.lookup_static_symbol also check the STATIC_SCOPE Christian Biesinger via gdb-pa
16:44 [PATCH] Change ARI to mention C++11, and remove some rules Tom Tromey
15:28 Re: [PATCH v3 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt Tom Tromey
15:21 Re: [PATCH] Fix stepping bug associated with non-contiguous blocks Tom Tromey
12:16 RE: [PATCH v2 0/8] Fix inferior call for C++ pass-by-reference arguments Aktemur, Tankut Baris
10:11 [PATCH] Require GNU make 3.82 Alan Hayward

July 14, 2019
17:52 Updates on GDB 8.3.1 and GDB 9 releases (2019-07-14) Joel Brobecker
11:27 Re: [committed][gdb/testsuite] Fix unterminated string in gdb.objc/basicclass.exp Tom de Vries
11:24 [committed][gdb/testsuite] Fix unterminated string in gdb.objc/basicclass.exp Tom de Vries
01:56 New ARI warning Sun Jul 14 01:56:21 UTC 2019 GDB Administrator
01:02 Re: [RFA] adjust src-release following the renaming of gdb/common/ to gdb/gdbsupport/ Joel Brobecker
00:01 [PATCH] Fix stepping bug associated with non-contiguous blocks Kevin Buettner

July 13, 2019
16:06 Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting Tom Tromey
16:04 Re: [RFC 2/2] Move gdb's xmalloc and friends to new file Tom Tromey
05:45 Re: [RFA] adjust src-release following the renaming of gdb/common/ to gdb/gdbsupport/ Richard Biener

July 12, 2019
23:13 [RFA] adjust src-release following the renaming of gdb/common/ to gdb/gdbsupport/ Joel Brobecker
13:35 Re: [PING^3][PATCH][readline] Fix heap-buffer-overflow in update_line Chet Ramey
13:05 Re: Move gdbsupport to the top level Tom Tromey
12:48 Re: [PATCH 1/3] gdb: Switch "info types" over to use the gdb::options framework Eli Zaretskii
12:24 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix amd64->i386 linux syscall restart problem Kevin Buettner
11:42 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix amd64->i386 linux syscall restart problem Tom de Vries
11:37 [PATCH 3/3] gdb: Show type summary for anonymous structures from c_print_typedef Andrew Burgess
11:37 [PATCH 2/3] gdb: Improve output from "info types" commad Andrew Burgess
11:37 [PATCH 1/3] gdb: Switch "info types" over to use the gdb::options framework Andrew Burgess
11:37 [PATCH 0/3] Improving "info types" command Andrew Burgess
07:18 Re: Move gdbsupport to the top level Andrew Pinski
01:21 Re: [PATCH] Guard against 'current_directory == NULL' on gdb_abspath (PR gdb/23613) Sergio Durigan Junior

July 11, 2019
21:03 Move gdbsupport to the top level Tom Tromey
20:42 Re: [PING^3][PATCH][readline] Fix heap-buffer-overflow in update_line Tom Tromey
19:21 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make use of gdb::options for info variabels|functions|args|locals Andrew Burgess
19:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Allow quoting around string options in the gdb::option framework Andrew Burgess
18:41 [PATCH] Use block_enum instead of int for better typesafety Christian Biesinger via gdb-pa
18:38 [PATCH] Use block_enum instead of int for better typesafety Christian Biesinger via gdb-pa
18:04 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Alan Hayward
16:31 Re: [PATCH v2] Remove init_cli_cmds Pedro Alves
16:30 Re: [PATCH] Remove init_cli_cmds Pedro Alves
16:29 [PATCH v2] Remove init_cli_cmds Tom Tromey
16:26 Re: [PATCH] Remove init_cli_cmds Tom Tromey
16:21 Re: [PATCH] Remove init_cli_cmds Tom Tromey
16:17 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Allow quoting around string options in the gdb::option framework Tom Tromey
16:08 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make use of gdb::options for info variabels|functions|args|locals Tom Tromey
16:05 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make use of gdb::options for info variabels|functions|args|locals Pedro Alves
16:05 Re: [PATCH] Guard against 'current_directory == NULL' on gdb_abspath (PR gdb/23613) Tom Tromey
15:58 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Tom Tromey
15:58 Re: [PATCH] Remove init_cli_cmds Pedro Alves
15:53 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make use of gdb::options for info variabels|functions|args|locals Andrew Burgess
15:51 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
15:49 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
15:44 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
15:43 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
15:39 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
15:31 [PATCH] Remove init_cli_cmds Tom Tromey
15:16 [FYI] Fix use-after-move bug in add_thread_object Tom Tromey
14:57 Re: [PATCH] Reduce manual reference counting in py-inferior.c Tom Tromey
14:35 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Arm: Use read_description funcs in gdbserver Simon Marchi
14:19 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Simon Marchi
14:18 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
13:58 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Simon Marchi
13:56 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Simon Marchi
13:49 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
13:46 [PATCH v2 5/5] Arm: Remove unused feature files and tests Alan Hayward
13:46 [PATCH v2 4/5] Arm: Use read_description funcs in gdbserver Alan Hayward
13:46 [PATCH v2 2/5] Arm: Use feature target descriptions Alan Hayward
13:46 [PATCH v2 3/5] Arm: Add xml unit tests Alan Hayward
13:46 [PATCH v2 1/5] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Alan Hayward
13:45 [PATCH v2 0/5] Arm: Use feature target descriptions Alan Hayward
13:36 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Make use of gdb::options for info variabels|functions|args|locals Pedro Alves
13:21 [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Make use of gdb::option framework for some info commands Andrew Burgess
13:21 [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Allow quoting around string options in the gdb::option framework Andrew Burgess
13:21 [PATCH 0/2] Make use of gdb::options for info variabels|functions|args|locals Andrew Burgess
13:12 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Tom Tromey
12:53 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Pedro Alves
12:22 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Tom Tromey
01:52 [pushed] Make value_must_coerce_to_target return a bool Simon Marchi
01:21 Re: [PATCH] breakpoint: Make is_*point functions return bool Simon Marchi

July 10, 2019
23:46 [PATCH] Guard against 'current_directory == NULL' on gdb_abspath (PR gdb/23613) Sergio Durigan Junior
22:31 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Philippe Waroquiers
22:09 Re: [RFAv3 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting Philippe Waroquiers
21:01 Re: [PATCH] breakpoint: Make is_*point functions return bool Tom Tromey
20:57 Re: [PATCH] Don't include gdbarch.h from defs.h Tom Tromey
20:51 Re: [PATCH] Change Ada catchpoints to be bp_catchpoint Tom Tromey
20:38 Re: [PATCH 7/9] Change solib-aix.c to use type-safe registry Simon Marchi
20:34 Re: [PATCH 0/9] Use the type-safe registry in more cases Tom Tromey
20:34 Re: [PATCH 7/9] Change solib-aix.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
19:12 Re: [PATCH] Don't include gdbarch.h from defs.h Simon Marchi
19:03 Re: [PATCH 0/9] Use the type-safe registry in more cases Simon Marchi
18:55 Re: [PATCH 7/9] Change solib-aix.c to use type-safe registry Simon Marchi
18:44 Re: [PATCH 3/9] Change jit.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
18:40 Re: [PATCH] Don't include gdbarch.h from defs.h Tom Tromey
18:24 Re: [PATCH] Reduce manual reference counting in py-inferior.c Tom Tromey
18:18 Re: [PATCH] Specialize value_cast error message for Ada Tom Tromey
17:17 Re: [PATCH] Change Ada catchpoints to be bp_catchpoint Pedro Alves
17:06 [PATCH] Change Ada catchpoints to be bp_catchpoint Tom Tromey
17:05 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Tom Tromey
17:03 Re: [PATCH 1/9] Change remote-sim.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
17:02 Re: [PATCH 3/9] Change jit.c to use type-safe registry Simon Marchi
17:02 Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Tom Tromey
16:59 Re: [PATCH 1/9] Change remote-sim.c to use type-safe registry Simon Marchi
16:50 [PATCH] breakpoint: Make is_*point functions return bool Simon Marchi
16:38 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Update breakpoint_1's documentation Simon Marchi
16:15 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Alan Hayward
16:12 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Update breakpoint_1's documentation Simon Marchi
16:07 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Simon Marchi
16:05 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Simon Marchi
15:49 [PATCH 4/9] Change dbxread.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:49 [PATCH 9/9] Change arm-tdep.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:49 [PATCH 5/9] Change spu-tdep.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:44 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Arm: Use read_description funcs in gdbserver Alan Hayward
15:40 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Update breakpoint_1's documentation Pedro Alves
15:39 [PATCH 7/9] Change solib-aix.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:39 [PATCH 6/9] Change solib-dsbt.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:39 [PATCH 8/9] Change solib-spu.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:39 [PATCH 3/9] Change jit.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:39 [PATCH 1/9] Change remote-sim.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:39 [PATCH 2/9] Change solib-darwin.c to use type-safe registry Tom Tromey
15:39 [PATCH 0/9] Use the type-safe registry in more cases Tom Tromey
15:34 Re: [RFAv3 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting Pedro Alves
15:06 Re: [PATCHv2 4/5] gdb: Carry default property type around with dynamic properties Tom Tromey
15:03 Re: [PATCHv2 5/5] gdb: Better support for dynamic properties with negative values Tom Tromey
14:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Update breakpoint_1's documentation Tom Tromey
14:28 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make some bpstat functions use bool Tom Tromey
14:27 Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] Non-contiguous address range bug fixes / improvements Tom Tromey
14:26 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Alan Hayward
14:13 Re: [PATCHv2 4/5] gdb: Carry default property type around with dynamic properties Andrew Burgess
13:52 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Alan Hayward
13:22 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Arm: Create feature files for Arm target descriptions Alan Hayward
10:50 [OBV] Regenerate aarch64-pauth.c Alan Hayward
04:04 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Arm: Use read_description funcs in gdbserver Simon Marchi
03:45 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Simon Marchi
02:56 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Arm: Create feature files for Arm target descriptions Simon Marchi
01:51 [PATCH 2/2] Update breakpoint_1's documentation Simon Marchi
01:51 [PATCH 1/2] Make some bpstat functions use bool Simon Marchi
01:28 [pushed] Make bpstat_what::is_longjmp a bool Simon Marchi

July 09, 2019
21:16 Re: [PATCH] Make documentation of "python" command match actual behavior Tom Tromey
19:16 Re: [PATCH] Add an Objfile.lookup_global_symbol function Eli Zaretskii
19:07 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Pedro Alves
19:06 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Pedro Alves
19:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix "info break" + "catch catch" + -static-{libstdc++,libgcc} Pedro Alves
18:44 [PATCH] Add an Objfile.lookup_global_symbol function Christian Biesinger via gdb-pa
17:41 [PUSHED/OBVIOUS] Fix printcmds.exp failure for wide strings tests. Philippe Waroquiers
16:55 Breakage on builder NetBSD-x86_64-m64, revision 5bff081c10ab4debfd3416739fda93b6c275496b gdb-buildbot
16:55 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 5bff081c10ab4debfd3416739fda93b6c275496b might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
16:22 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Andrew Burgess
16:07 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Tom Tromey
15:47 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Pedro Alves
15:42 Re: [PATCH] Add an Objfile.lookup_global_symbol function Eli Zaretskii
15:34 [PATCH v3 4/4] Fix a FIXME in mi-out.c Tom Tromey
15:24 [PATCH v3 3/4] Introduce field_unsigned Tom Tromey
15:24 [PATCH v3 2/4] Use field_string in more places Tom Tromey
15:24 [PATCH v3 1/4] Use field_core_addr in more places Tom Tromey
15:24 [PATCH v3 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt Tom Tromey
15:21 Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] Use field_string in more places Tom Tromey
14:54 Re: [PATCH v2] Restore original GDB prompt in define.exp Tom Tromey
14:48 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Tom Tromey
14:09 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix "info break" + "catch catch" + -static-{libstdc++,libgcc} Tom Tromey
13:53 Re: [patch] Fix BZ#24331 -- set print elem doesn't limit repeated elements correctly Tom Tromey
09:55 Re: [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Andrew Burgess
09:03 Re: [PATCH] gdb/riscv: Don't use default bfd to define required features Andrew Burgess
07:17 [PATCH v2] Restore original GDB prompt in define.exp Richard Bunt
04:36 New FAIL on gdb.base/printcmds.exp (was: Re: [RFA] Ensure GDB printf command can print convenience var strings without a target.) Sergio Durigan Junior

July 08, 2019
22:41 Re: [RFA] Ensure GDB printf command can print convenience var strings without a target. Philippe Waroquiers
22:33 Re: [RFAv3 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting Philippe Waroquiers
22:05 Re: [PING] [PATCH][PR/24474] Make gdb.lookup_static_symbol also check the STATIC_SCOPE Christian Biesinger via gdb-pa
21:59 [PATCH] Add an Objfile.lookup_global_symbol function Christian Biesinger via gdb-pa
21:01 Re: [PATCH] Rename common to gdbsupport Tom Tromey
18:13 Re: [RFA] Ensure GDB printf command can print convenience var strings without a target. Pedro Alves
17:00 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix amd64->i386 linux syscall restart problem Kevin Buettner
16:34 Re: [RFAv3 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting Pedro Alves
14:17 Re: [PATCH] Fixed disassembler data/addr options note on man page Tom Tromey
09:52 Re: [PATCH] Fix breakpoints on file reloads for PIE binaries Alan Hayward

July 06, 2019
11:22 Re: [RFAv3 3/3] NEWS and documentation for $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Eli Zaretskii
11:21 Re: [RFAv2 3/3] NEWS and documentation for $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Eli Zaretskii
10:54 Re: [RFAv2 3/3] NEWS and documentation for $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Philippe Waroquiers
10:50 [RFAv3 3/3] NEWS and documentation for $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Philippe Waroquiers
10:50 [RFAv3 2/3] Test the convenience functions $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Philippe Waroquiers
10:50 [RFAv3 1/3] Implement convenience functions to examine GDB settings. Philippe Waroquiers
10:50 [RFAv3 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting Philippe Waroquiers
06:28 Re: PING Re: [RFA] Output the Ada task name in more messages. Eli Zaretskii
06:23 Re: [RFAv2 3/3] NEWS and documentation for $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Eli Zaretskii
03:48 [PATCH] Fixed disassembler data/addr options note on man page Christophe Vidal
03:47 [PATCH] Fixed disassembler data/addr options note on man page Christophe Vidal

July 05, 2019
20:09 PING Re: [RFA 0/3] Allow the user to define default leading args for commands and aliases Philippe Waroquiers
20:06 PING Re: [RFAv3 0/3] Implement 'set print frame-info|frame-arguments Philippe Waroquiers
20:05 PING Re: [RFA] Output the Ada task name in more messages. Philippe Waroquiers
20:04 PING Re: [RFA] Make first and last lines of 'command help documentation' consistent. Philippe Waroquiers
20:01 PING Re: [RFA] Ensure GDB printf command can print convenience var strings without a target. Philippe Waroquiers
19:58 [RFAv2 3/3] NEWS and documentation for $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Philippe Waroquiers
19:58 [RFAv2 2/3] Test the convenience functions $_gdb_setting and $_gdb_int_setting. Philippe Waroquiers
19:58 [RFAv2 1/3] Implement convenience functions to examine GDB settings. Philippe Waroquiers
19:58 [RFAv2 0/3] Convenience functions $_gdb_setting/$_gdb_int_setting Philippe Waroquiers
19:51 PING Re: [RFAv2 0/3] new args [-dirname | -basename] [--] [REGEXP] to info sources Philippe Waroquiers
19:49 Re: PING^3 Re: [RFC] Have an option to tell GDB to detect and possibly handle mismatched exec-files. Philippe Waroquiers
18:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix breakpoints on file reloads for PIE binaries Pedro Alves
16:01 [PATCH 2/2] "catch catch/throw/rethrow", breakpoint -> catchpoint Pedro Alves
16:01 [PATCH 1/2] Fix "info break" + "catch catch" + -static-{libstdc++,libgcc} Pedro Alves
16:00 [PATCH 0/2] Fix "info break" crash + make "catch catch" show as catchpoint Pedro Alves
09:46 [PATCH 6/7] Arm: Use read_description funcs in gdbserver Alan Hayward
09:46 [PATCH 7/7] Arm: Remove unused feature files and tests Alan Hayward
09:45 [PATCH 2/7] Arm: Create feature files for Arm target descriptions Alan Hayward
09:45 [PATCH 3/7] Arm: Add read_description read funcs and use in GDB Alan Hayward
09:45 [PATCH 0/7] Arm: Use feature target descriptions Alan Hayward
09:45 [PATCH 1/7] Arm: Minor style cleanups Alan Hayward
09:45 [PATCH 5/7] Arm: Add xml unit tests Alan Hayward
09:45 [PATCH 4/7] Arm: Use feature target descriptions Alan Hayward

July 04, 2019
21:08 [PATCH] gdb/riscv: Don't use default bfd to define required features Andrew Burgess
17:26 [PATCH 50/61] Remove has_locator method Tom Tromey
17:26 [PATCH 47/61] Remove make_source_window and make_disasm_window Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 61/61] Remove unnecessary "return"s Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 59/61] Move source window common to code to tui-winsource.[ch] Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 57/61] Move tui_source_window to tui-source.h Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 56/61] Move tui_disasm_window to tui-disasm.h Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 60/61] Fix an error in parse_scrolling_args Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 52/61] Rearrange TUI data window code Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 54/61] Move TUI command window code Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 55/61] Move TUI data item window to tui-regs.h Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 58/61] Change make_invisible_and_set_new_height to be a method Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 53/61] Move tui_dispatch_ctrl_char to tui-io.c Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 49/61] Remove tui_make_visible and tui_make_invisible Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 46/61] Remove make_command_window Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 48/61] Remove make_data_window Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 42/61] Simplify show_source_disasm_command Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 51/61] Fix flushing bug in tui_puts_internal Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 44/61] Change tui_get_register to return void Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 43/61] Simplify tui_gen_win_info::make_visible Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 45/61] Simplify show_source_or_disasm_and_command Tom Tromey
17:04 [PATCH 41/61] Clean up tui_layout_command Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 40/61] Change tui_set_layout to return void Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 38/61] Remove the win_type parameter from tui_gen_win_info::reset Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 36/61] Always create an execution info window for a source window Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 39/61] Remove reset_locator Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 37/61] Introduce reset_locator function in tui-layout.c Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 35/61] Remove some dead code from tui_set_layout Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 34/61] Remove TUI data window special case Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 30/61] Simplify source window clearing Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 32/61] Merge refresh and refresh_window methods Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 33/61] Remove tui_set_focus Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 29/61] Remove UNDEFINED_ITEM define from TUI Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 31/61] Remove tui_source_window::content_in_use Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 26/61] Add win_info parameter to tui_set_disassem_content Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 27/61] Remove unused parameter from two TUI functions Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 24/61] Introduce tui_source_window_base::location_matches_p method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 25/61] Move content_in_use to tui_source_window class Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 28/61] Remove unused TUI defines Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 22/61] Make source windows be self-updating Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 20/61] Introduce TUI window iterator Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 21/61] Fix comment typos Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 19/61] Minor tui_reg_next / tui_reg_prev cleanup Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 23/61] Remove tui_set_win_height Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 15/61] Introduce two more tui_data_window methods Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 17/61] Parameterize tui_show_register_group with window Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 18/61] Simplify tui_show_registers Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 16/61] Introduce tui_data_window::display_reg_element_at_line method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 14/61] Introduce tui_data_window::erase_data_content method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 09/61] Remove tui_display_data_from_line Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 01/61] Introduce can_scroll method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 13/61] Introduce tui_data_window::delete_data_content_windows method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 11/61] Introduce tui_data_window::display_all_data method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 12/61] Don't declare unimplemented functions Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 10/61] Remove tui_display_data_from Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 05/61] Remove deleted breakpoint from TUI display Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 02/61] Check can_highlight in tui_check_and_display_highlight_if_needed Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 07/61] Introduce tui_data_window::line_from_reg_element_no method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 08/61] Introduce tui_data_window::first_reg_element_no_inline Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 06/61] Introduce tui_data_window::last_regs_line_no method Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 03/61] Remove some uses of TUI_WIN_SRC Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 04/61] Consolidate "if"s in tui_show_frame_info Tom Tromey
17:03 [PATCH 00/61] More TUI refactorings Tom Tromey
16:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix TUI use of "has_break" field Tom Tromey
15:47 [pushed] Fix foreach_with_prefix regression Pedro Alves
14:22 Re: [PATCH] Restore original GDB prompt in define.exp Richard Bunt
11:54 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Arm/AArch64: Split DISPLACED_MODIFIED_INSNS name clash Alan Hayward
11:23 [PING^2][PATCH] Fix breakpoints on file reloads for PIE binaries Alan Hayward
11:02 Re: [PATCH 1/3] i386/AArch64: Remove old xml tests Alan Hayward
06:09 [PING^3][PATCH][readline] Fix heap-buffer-overflow in update_line Tom de Vries
05:08 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Improve test gdb.dwarf2/dw2-ranges-func.exp Kevin Buettner
05:05 [PATCH v2 5/5] Improve test gdb.dwarf2/dw2-ranges-func.exp Kevin Buettner
05:05 [PATCH v2 4/5] Allow display of negative offsets in print_address_symbolic() Kevin Buettner
05:03 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Prefer symtab symbol over minsym for function names in non-contiguous blocks Kevin Buettner
04:55 [PATCH v2 2/5] Restrict use of minsym names when printing addresses in disassembled code Kevin Buettner
04:55 [PATCH v2 1/5] Prefer symtab symbol over minsym for function names in non-contiguous blocks Kevin Buettner
04:55 [PATCH v2 3/5] dwarf2-frame.c: Fix FDE processing bug involving non-contiguous ranges Kevin Buettner
04:55 [PATCH v2 0/5] Non-contiguous address range bug fixes / improvements Kevin Buettner
01:06 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Allow display of negative offsets in print_address_symbolic() Kevin Buettner

July 03, 2019
23:54 [patch] Fix BZ#24331 -- set print elem doesn't limit repeated elements correctly Paul Pluzhnikov via gdb-patche
23:16 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Prefer symtab symbol over minsym for function names in non-contiguous blocks Kevin Buettner
23:09 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Allow display of negative offsets in print_address_symbolic() Kevin Buettner
22:37 Re: [PROTOTYPE] Make "info breakpoints" show breakpoint's specs (Re: [PATCH] gdb: Don't skip prologue for explicit line breakpoints in assembler) Pedro Alves
22:13 Re: [PATCHv2 2/2] gdb: Don't skip prologue for explicit line breakpoints in assembler Pedro Alves
22:13 Re: [PATCHv2 1/2] gdb: Remove unneeded parameter from set_breakpoint_location_function Pedro Alves
20:10 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Non-contiguous address range bug fixes / improvements Kevin Buettner
19:53 Re: [PATCH 1/3] i386/AArch64: Remove old xml tests Kevin Buettner
17:09 [pushed] Fix early return in foreach_with_prefix Pedro Alves
16:28 Re: [PATCH 5/5] pipe command completer Pedro Alves
16:25 Re: [PATCH 3/5] Teach gdb::option about string options Pedro Alves
16:18 Re: [RFC 2/2] Move gdb's xmalloc and friends to new file Alan Hayward
14:49 Re: [PATCH] Restore original GDB prompt in define.exp Andreas Schwab
14:22 Re: [PATCH] Restore original GDB prompt in define.exp Tom Tromey
13:35 [PATCH] Restore original GDB prompt in define.exp Richard Bunt
12:49 Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Introduce the "with" command Pedro Alves
12:20 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Tom Tromey
02:09 [pushed] Remove return value from remove_breakpoints_inf Simon Marchi

July 02, 2019
17:55 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove a non-const reference parameter Tom Tromey
17:55 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove a non-const reference parameter Tom Tromey
17:35 Re: [PATCH] Rename common to gdbsupport Tom Tromey
16:40 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove a non-const reference parameter Sergio Durigan Junior
16:12 Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt Tom Tromey
15:59 Re: [PATCH v2 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt Simon Marchi
15:55 Re: [PATCH] Make "info threads" use the gdb::option framework Pedro Alves
15:53 Re: [PATCH v2 2/4] Use field_string in more places Andrew Burgess
15:42 [PATCH v2 4/4] Fix a FIXME in mi-out.c Tom Tromey
15:36 [PATCH v2 3/4] Introduce field_unsigned Tom Tromey
15:36 [PATCH v2 2/4] Use field_string in more places Tom Tromey
15:36 [PATCH v2 1/4] Use field_core_addr in more places Tom Tromey
15:36 [PATCH v2 0/4] Remove many uses of field_fmt Tom Tromey
15:35 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove a non-const reference parameter Simon Marchi
15:21 [PATCH] gdb: Remove a non-const reference parameter Andrew Burgess
15:10 Re: [PATCH] Rename common to gdbsupport Pedro Alves
15:01 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Introduce field_unsigned Tom Tromey
14:31 Re: [PATCH] Move generic_load declaration to symfile.h Simon Marchi
12:41 RE: [PATCH 3/3] Introduce field_unsigned Metzger, Markus T
12:24 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Use field_string in more places Tom Tromey
12:23 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Introduce field_unsigned Tom Tromey
09:40 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Use field_core_addr in more places Andrew Burgess
09:39 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Use field_string in more places Andrew Burgess
09:19 Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting Pedro Alves
08:28 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Don't skip prologue for explicit line breakpoints in assembler Andrew Burgess
06:43 RE: [PATCH 3/3] Introduce field_unsigned Metzger, Markus T
00:29 Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting Simon Marchi

July 01, 2019
20:01 [PATCH 1/3] Use field_core_addr in more places Tom Tromey
20:01 [PATCH 2/3] Use field_string in more places Tom Tromey
20:01 [PATCH 3/3] Introduce field_unsigned Tom Tromey
20:01 [PATCH 0/3] replace many uses of field_fmt Tom Tromey
19:32 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Philippe Waroquiers
19:30 [users/palves/format_strings] Document the gdb-specific formatters Pedro Alves
19:29 [users/palves/format_strings] Make printf_filtered support the gdb-specific formatters too Pedro Alves
19:27 [users/palves/format_strings] %pS/%pN -> %p[/%p] Pedro Alves
19:25 [users/palves/format_strings] Introduce string_field Pedro Alves
19:24 [users/palves/format_strings] Down with .ptr() (Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output)) Pedro Alves
18:56 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
18:49 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Tom Tromey
18:21 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Don't skip prologue for explicit line breakpoints in assembler Pedro Alves
18:03 [PATCHv2 2/2] gdb: Don't skip prologue for explicit line breakpoints in assembler Andrew Burgess
18:03 [PATCHv2 1/2] gdb: Remove unneeded parameter from set_breakpoint_location_function Andrew Burgess
18:03 [PATCHv2 0/2] Changes for explicit_line tracking, and prologue skipping Andrew Burgess
17:43 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Tom Tromey
17:38 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Tom Tromey
17:26 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Tom Tromey
17:20 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Tom Tromey
17:12 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Don't skip prologue for explicit line breakpoints in assembler Andrew Burgess
15:40 Re: [PATCH] Add Rust support to source highlighting Tom Tromey
15:35 [FYI] Avoid use-after-free in DWARF debug names code Tom Tromey
15:07 [PATCH] Reduce manual reference counting in py-inferior.c Tom Tromey
13:20 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
13:17 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
13:06 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
13:03 Re: [PATCH] Move generic_load declaration to symfile.h Tom Tromey
12:55 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
12:37 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
12:25 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Tom Tromey
12:23 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
12:01 Re: ui_out format strings for fields and styles (Re: [PATCH] Style "pwd" output) Pedro Alves
11:37 Re: [PROTOTYPE] Make "info breakpoints" show breakpoint's specs (Re: [PATCH] gdb: Don't skip prologue for explicit line breakpoints in assembler) Andrew Burgess
11:17 [PATCH 3/3] i386/AArch64: Remove unused xml files Alan Hayward
11:16 [PATCH 2/3] i386/AArch64: Remove unused .dat files Alan Hayward
11:16 [PATCH 1/3] i386/AArch64: Remove old xml tests Alan Hayward


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc