This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] Document requirements for VSX feature
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Pedro Franco de Carvalho <pedromfc at linux dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, uweigand at de dot ibm dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 15:21:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PowerPC] Document requirements for VSX feature
- References: <email@example.com>
> From: Pedro Franco de Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 11:10:41 -0200
> As suggested in
> https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2018-10/msg00510.html, this
> patch changes the documentation for the VSX tdesc feature to make it
> clear that the altivec and FPU features are requirements.
> YYYY-MM-DD Pedro Franco de Carvalho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.texinfo: Document the altivec and fpu requirements for
> the org.gnu.gdb.power.vsx feature.
The only change is the last sentence, right?
The change is okay, but please include the name of the node in the
ChangeLog entry (in parentheses, as if it were the name of a