gdb-patches archive
date index for December, 2017

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

December 10, 2017
21:23 Re: [RFA] C++-ify parser_state Simon Marchi
21:11 [PATCH 3/2] Remove dwarf2_cu::dwarf2_per_objfile Simon Marchi
18:10 [PATCH 2/2] Remove dwarf2_per_objfile global Simon Marchi
18:09 [PATCH 1/2] Replace objfile field in dwarf2_cu and dwarf2_per_cu_data with dwarf2_per_objfile Simon Marchi
15:13 Re: Regression on i686 host: gdb.base/floatn.exp: [RFC v2][2/2] Target FP: Make use of MPFR if available Jan Kratochvil
15:10 Regression on i686 host: gdb.base/floatn.exp: [RFC v2][2/2] Target FP: Make use of MPFR if available Jan Kratochvil
14:15 Regression on 32-bit: gdb.guile/scm-ports.exp [Re: [RFA 1/2] Fix two regressions in scalar printing] Jan Kratochvil

December 09, 2017
08:22 Re: [PATCH] python doc: Rework Breakpoint.__init__ doc Eli Zaretskii
04:41 Re: [RFA] C++-ify parser_state Tom Tromey
01:21 Re: [PATCH 3/5] Don't ever Quit out of resume Maciej W. Rozycki
00:17 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Pedro Alves
00:07 [pushed] Add gdb::hash_enum (Re: [PATCH v3.2 5/5] DWARF-5: .debug_names index consumer) Pedro Alves
00:00 [pushed] dwarf2read.c: Rewrite/simplify mock_mapped_index Pedro Alves
00:00 [pushed] Support wildmatching in .debug_names too. Pedro Alves

December 08, 2017
23:59 [pushed] dwarf2read.c:mapped_index, use gdb::array_view, simplify symbol table Pedro Alves
23:59 Re: [PATCH v3.2 5/5] DWARF-5: .debug_names index consumer Pedro Alves
23:53 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Refactor: Move some generic code out of .gdb_index code Pedro Alves
23:52 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] Code cleanup: dwarf2_initialize_objfile return value Pedro Alves
23:51 Re: [PATCH v3.2 2/5] DWARF-5: .debug_names index producer Pedro Alves
23:43 Re: [PATCH v3.1 1/5] cc-with-tweaks.sh: Use gdb-add-index.sh Pedro Alves
21:32 Re: [PATCH v2] Implement pahole-like 'ptype /o' option Sergio Durigan Junior
20:47 Re: [PATCH] python doc: Rework Breakpoint.__init__ doc Simon Marchi
20:40 [pushed] Fix thinko on dtrace-probe.c:dtrace_process_dof_probe Sergio Durigan Junior
19:47 Re: [PATCH] python: Add qualified parameter to gdb.Breakpoint Eli Zaretskii
19:45 Re: [PATCH] python doc: Rework Breakpoint.__init__ doc Eli Zaretskii
18:42 Re: [PATCH] python: Add qualified parameter to gdb.Breakpoint Simon Marchi
18:27 Re: [PATCH] python: Add qualified parameter to gdb.Breakpoint Simon Marchi
18:22 [PATCH v2] python doc: Rework Breakpoint.__init__ doc Simon Marchi
18:00 Re: [PATCH] python doc: Rework Breakpoint.__init__ doc Simon Marchi
17:31 Re: [PATCH 0/3 v3] [AArch64] Support tagged pointer Yao Qi
16:57 Re: [PATCH] Fix setting-breakpoints regression on PPC64 (function descriptors) Yao Qi
16:28 Re: [RFA] Adjust gdb.arch/i386-sse-stack-align.exp print statement Sergio Durigan Junior
16:22 Re: [PATCH] C++-ify parse_format_string Tom Tromey
15:36 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Clear non-significant bits of address on memory access Yao Qi
15:13 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Clear non-significant bits of address on memory access Ulrich Weigand
14:15 Re: [PATCH] python: Add qualified parameter to gdb.Breakpoint Eli Zaretskii
14:14 [pushed] S390: Add symfile-mem Andreas Arnez
14:12 Re: [PATCH] python doc: Rework Breakpoint.__init__ doc Eli Zaretskii
13:50 Re: [python] Allow explicit locations in breakpoints. Eli Zaretskii
12:24 Re: [PATCH 0/3 v3] [AArch64] Support tagged pointer Pedro Alves
12:23 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Clear non-significant bits of address in watchpoint Pedro Alves
12:22 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Adjust breakpoint address by clearing non-significant bits Pedro Alves
12:22 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Clear non-significant bits of address on memory access Pedro Alves
12:05 Re: [PATCH] python: Add qualified parameter to gdb.Breakpoint Pedro Alves
11:56 [PATCH v3 09/10 a] s390: Split up s390-linux-tdep.c into two files Philipp Rudo
11:56 [PATCH v3 09/10 b] s390: Split up s390-linux-tdep.c into two files Philipp Rudo
11:56 [PATCH v3 09/10] s390: Split up s390-linux-tdep.c into two files Philipp Rudo
11:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix setting-breakpoints regression on PPC64 (function descriptors) Pedro Alves
11:05 [PATCH v3 04/10] s390: gdbarch_tdep add field tdesc Philipp Rudo
11:05 [PATCH v3 10/10] s390: Clean up s390-linux-tdep.c Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 07/10] s390: Hook s390 into OSABI mechanism Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 08/10] s390: gdbarch_tdep add hook for syscall record Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 05/10] s390: Move tdesc validation to separate function Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 06/10] s390: if -> gdb_assert for tdesc_has_registers check Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 02/10] s390: Allocate gdbarch & tdep at start of gdbarch init Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 00/10] Split up s390-linux-tdep.c Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 03/10] s390: gdbarch_tdep.have_* int -> bool Philipp Rudo
11:04 [PATCH v3 01/10] s390: Remove duplicate checks for cached gdbarch at init Philipp Rudo
10:47 Re: [RFA] Adjust gdb.arch/i386-sse-stack-align.exp print statement Pedro Alves
10:04 [PATCH 2/3] Adjust breakpoint address by clearing non-significant bits Yao Qi
10:04 [PATCH 3/3] Clear non-significant bits of address in watchpoint Yao Qi
10:04 [PATCH 1/3] Clear non-significant bits of address on memory access Yao Qi
10:04 [PATCH 0/3 v3] [AArch64] Support tagged pointer Yao Qi
09:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix setting-breakpoints regression on PPC64 (function descriptors) Yao Qi
08:26 RE: [PATCH] Replace VEC(gdb_xml_value_s) with std::vector Metzger, Markus T
08:19 Re: [PATCH] Replace VEC(gdb_xml_value_s) with std::vector Simon Marchi
08:04 RE: [PATCH] Replace VEC(gdb_xml_value_s) with std::vector Metzger, Markus T

December 07, 2017
23:41 Re: [PATCH] Validate explicit locations with early termination Keith Seitz
23:30 [RFA] Adjust gdb.arch/i386-sse-stack-align.exp print statement Sergio Durigan Junior
23:03 Re: [PATCH] Record nested types Keith Seitz
22:42 [pushed] Fix wrong prefix in py-breakpoint.exp Simon Marchi
22:34 [PATCH] python: Add qualified parameter to gdb.Breakpoint Simon Marchi
21:34 Re: [PATCH] Validate explicit locations with early termination Simon Marchi
21:23 [PATCH] python doc: Rework Breakpoint.__init__ doc Simon Marchi
21:20 [PATCH] Validate explicit locations with early termination Keith Seitz
18:50 Re: [PATCH] Replace VEC(gdb_xml_value_s) with std::vector Simon Marchi
18:42 [pushed] Fix build with g++ 6.3.1 Pedro Alves
18:27 Re: [RFA] Fix regression in "commands" Pedro Alves
18:13 Re: [RFA] Fix regression in "commands" Tom Tromey
17:08 Re: [PATCH] Initialize target description early in IPA Yao Qi
16:50 [pushed] Add virtual destructor to selftest Simon Marchi
16:43 Re: Breakage on builder Fedora-s390x-m64, revision dce2246a6c934bf35157e8970d0da5a11aefb282 Sergio Durigan Junior
16:41 Re: [python] Allow explicit locations in breakpoints. Simon Marchi
15:12 Re: [python] Allow explicit locations in breakpoints. Phil Muldoon
14:54 Re: [python] Allow explicit locations in breakpoints. Simon Marchi
14:49 RE: [PATCH] Replace VEC(gdb_xml_value_s) with std::vector Metzger, Markus T
13:17 Re: [pushed] Update GDB's list of maintainers to reflect today's reality Joel Brobecker
12:16 Re: [python] Allow explicit locations in breakpoints. Phil Muldoon
11:30 Re: [PATCH] Initialize target description early in IPA Pedro Alves
10:02 Re: [python] Allow explicit locations in breakpoints. Phil Muldoon
10:01 [PATCH] Initialize target description early in IPA Yao Qi
09:59 Re: [PATCH v2 01/11] s390: Remove duplicate checks for cached gdbarch@init Yao Qi
09:18 Re: [PATCH v2 01/11] s390: Remove duplicate checks for cached gdbarch@init Philipp Rudo

December 06, 2017
22:50 Re: [PATCH 2/2] target_set_syscall_catchpoint, use gdb::array_view and bool Simon Marchi
22:38 Re: [PATCH 2/2] target_set_syscall_catchpoint, use gdb::array_view and bool John Baldwin
21:41 Re: [RFA 3/3] Remove cleanups from break-catch-syscall.c Simon Marchi
18:58 Re: [RFA 3/3] Remove cleanups from break-catch-syscall.c Sergio Durigan Junior
15:58 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.trace/ ftrace tests Yao Qi
15:17 [PATCH] Fix gdb.trace/ ftrace tests Pedro Alves
12:18 Re: [pushed] Update GDB's list of maintainers to reflect today's reality Yao Qi
12:17 [pushed] remote: Make qXfer packets respect corresponding "set remote foo-packet" Pedro Alves
11:39 Re: [PATCH v2 07/11] s390: Hook s390 into OSABI mechanism Philipp Rudo
10:28 Re: [PATCH v2 01/11] s390: Remove duplicate checks for cached gdbarch@init Ulrich Weigand
09:56 Re: [PATCH v2 01/11] s390: Remove duplicate checks for cached gdbarch at init Philipp Rudo
07:50 Breakage on builder Fedora-s390x-m64, revision dce2246a6c934bf35157e8970d0da5a11aefb282 gdb-buildbot
07:50 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit dce2246a6c934bf35157e8970d0da5a11aefb282 might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot

December 05, 2017
21:42 Re: [PATCH 11/10] Split tdesc_type into multiple classes Simon Marchi
21:21 Re: [PATCH] Replace gdb_static_assert with static_assert Simon Marchi
21:09 [pushed] Remove some unused variables Simon Marchi
17:44 Re: [PATCH v2 07/11] s390: Hook s390 into OSABI mechanism Ulrich Weigand
17:06 Re: [PATCH v2 07/11] s390: Hook s390 into OSABI mechanism Philipp Rudo
16:46 Re: [PATCH 11/10] Split tdesc_type into multiple classes Yao Qi
16:32 Re: [PATCH] Replace gdb_static_assert with static_assert Simon Marchi
16:29 Re: [PATCH] Replace gdb_static_assert with static_assert Yao Qi
16:16 Re: [PATCH v2 01/11] s390: Remove duplicate checks for cached gdbarch at init Yao Qi
14:32 Re: [PATCH] Probable boolean logic error Simon Marchi
13:21 Re: [PATCH v2 07/11] s390: Hook s390 into OSABI mechanism Ulrich Weigand
12:29 [PATCH v2 10/11] s390: Add comments to uncommented functions in s390-tdep.c Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 08/11] s390: Split up s390-linux-tdep.c into two files Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 05/11] s390: Move tdesc validation to separate function Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 03/11] s390: gdbarch_tdep.have_* int -> bool Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 02/11] s390: Allocate gdbarch & tdep at start of gdbarch init Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 11/11] s390: Add comments to uncommented functions in s390-linux-tdep.c Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 04/11] s390: gdbarch_tdep add field tdesc Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 09/11] s390: Clean up s390-linux-tdep.c Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 07/11] s390: Hook s390 into OSABI mechanism Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 06/11] s390: if -> gdb_assert for tdesc_has_registers check Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 01/11] s390: Remove duplicate checks for cached gdbarch at init Philipp Rudo
12:29 [PATCH v2 00/11] Split up s390-linux-tdep.c Philipp Rudo
07:35 [PATCH] Probable boolean logic error Michael McConville

December 04, 2017
21:26 [PATCH] Replace gdb_static_assert with static_assert Simon Marchi
19:47 Re: Breakage on builder Fedora-s390x-m64, revision 97cbe998d0dd5c13a0317fbb24d745da367d8caa Sergio Durigan Junior
19:44 [PATCH] Per-inferior target_terminal state, fix PR gdb/13211, more Pedro Alves
17:11 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Sergio Durigan Junior
17:10 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Document the new "-a" command line option for gcore Sergio Durigan Junior
17:09 Re: [PATCH v3 0/5] Enable the user to dump all memory regions Sergio Durigan Junior
17:02 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Joel Brobecker
16:52 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Joel Brobecker
16:47 Re: [PATCH v2] Implement pahole-like 'ptype /o' option Sergio Durigan Junior
16:25 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Pedro Alves
16:23 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Yao Qi
15:55 Re: [RFA] Fix regression in "commands" Pedro Alves
15:50 Re: [RFA] Fix regression in "commands" Pedro Alves
15:41 Re: [PATCH v2] Implement pahole-like 'ptype /o' option Eli Zaretskii
15:25 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Document the new "-a" command line option for gcore Eli Zaretskii
15:21 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Pedro Alves
15:19 Re: [PATCH v3 2/5] Document new {set,show} dump-excluded-mappings commands. Eli Zaretskii
15:17 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Pedro Alves
15:07 Re: GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Tom Tromey
15:03 Re: [PATCH v2] Implement pahole-like 'ptype /o' option Sergio Durigan Junior
14:56 GDB 8.1 branching 2017-12-04 update Joel Brobecker
14:37 Re: [PATCH v3 0/5] Enable the user to dump all memory regions Pedro Alves
08:27 [PATCH v3 5/5] Extend gdb.core/coredump-filter.exp to test dump-excluded-mappings. Sergio Lopez
08:26 [PATCH v3 4/5] Document the new "-a" command line option for gcore Sergio Lopez
08:18 [PATCH v3 0/5] Enable the user to dump all memory regions Sergio Lopez
08:18 [PATCH v3 2/5] Document new {set,show} dump-excluded-mappings commands. Sergio Lopez
08:18 [PATCH v3 3/5] Implement "-a" command line option for gcore Sergio Lopez
08:18 [PATCH v3 1/5] Implement 'set dump-excluded-mappings' command Sergio Lopez

December 03, 2017
18:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] target_set_syscall_catchpoint, use gdb::array_view and bool Simon Marchi
18:06 Re: [PATCH] Remove mem_region_vector typedef Simon Marchi
18:00 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make make-target-delegates grok namespace scope op and template params Simon Marchi
17:50 Re: [PATCH] C++-ify parse_format_string Simon Marchi
16:04 [PATCH 11/10] Split tdesc_type into multiple classes Simon Marchi
15:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.threads/process-dies-while-detaching.exp Pedro Alves
15:24 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.threads/process-dies-while-detaching.exp Pedro Alves
14:12 Re: [PATCH] C++-ify parse_format_string Pedro Alves
11:58 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make make-target-delegates grok namespace scope op and template params Pedro Alves
01:52 [PATCH] Make parse_debug_format_options return an std::string Simon Marchi
01:48 Re: [PATCH 00/19] Remove find_inferior* and for_each_inferior* Simon Marchi
01:46 Re: [PATCH] Replace VEC(converted_character_d) with std::vector Simon Marchi
01:29 [pushed] Fix typo in poison.h Simon Marchi
01:24 [PATCH] Replace VEC(converted_character_d) with std::vector Simon Marchi
00:51 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make make-target-delegates grok namespace scope op and template params Simon Marchi

December 02, 2017
20:31 [PATCH] C++-ify parse_format_string Simon Marchi
19:27 Re: Breakage on builder Fedora-s390x-m64, revision 97cbe998d0dd5c13a0317fbb24d745da367d8caa Mark Wielaard
17:58 Re: Breakage on builder Fedora-s390x-m64, revision 97cbe998d0dd5c13a0317fbb24d745da367d8caa Sergio Durigan Junior
16:50 [PATCH] Replace VEC(gdb_xml_value_s) with std::vector Simon Marchi
08:21 Re: [PATCH v5] Add support for the readnever concept Eli Zaretskii
08:14 Re: [RFA] Update manual for Rust change Eli Zaretskii
02:53 Breakage on builder Fedora-s390x-m64, revision 97cbe998d0dd5c13a0317fbb24d745da367d8caa gdb-buildbot
02:53 Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit 97cbe998d0dd5c13a0317fbb24d745da367d8caa might be unfortunate gdb-buildbot
02:31 Re: [PATCH v5] Add support for the readnever concept Sergio Durigan Junior

December 01, 2017
23:19 Re: [PATCH v5] Add support for the readnever concept Pedro Alves
22:16 [PATCH v5] Add support for the readnever concept Sergio Durigan Junior
22:02 Re: [PATCH v4] Make '{add-,}symbol-file' not care about the position of command line arguments Sergio Durigan Junior
21:45 Re: [PATCH v4] Make '{add-,}symbol-file' not care about the position of command line arguments Pedro Alves
21:21 [pushed] (Ada) GDB crash printing expression with type casting Joel Brobecker
21:17 [RFA] Update manual for Rust change Tom Tromey
20:00 Re: [PATCH v4] Add support for the readnever concept Pedro Alves
19:50 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Report stop locations in inlined functions. Pedro Alves
19:37 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix for prologue processing on PowerPC pedromfc
19:13 Re: [PATCH] Record nested types Pedro Alves
18:20 Re: [PATCH] Record nested types Keith Seitz
17:41 Re: [PATCH v4] Make '{add-,}symbol-file' not care about the position of command line arguments Sergio Durigan Junior
17:21 Re: [PATCH v4] Add support for the readnever concept Sergio Durigan Junior
17:19 Re: [PATCH v4] Add support for the readnever concept Tom Tromey
16:56 Re: [RFA] Fix regression in "commands" Tom Tromey
16:45 Re: [RFA] Fix regression in "commands" Tom Tromey
13:41 [pushed] Update GDB's list of maintainers to reflect today's reality Joel Brobecker
12:43 Re: [PATCH v4] Add support for the readnever concept Pedro Alves
12:36 Re: [PATCH] Record nested types Pedro Alves
12:11 Re: [PATCH v4] Make '{add-,}symbol-file' not care about the position of command line arguments Pedro Alves
12:10 Re: [RFA 5/6] Change Ada exceptions to use std::string Joel Brobecker
12:04 Re: [RFA] Fix dependency tracking for objects in subdirectories Pedro Alves
11:35 [PATCH PUSHED] Replace mail address with the URL in copyright header Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 01/15] Call cooked_read in ppu2spu_prev_register Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 15/15] Move register_dump to regcache-dump.c Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 07/15] Class reg_buffer Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 08/15] class regcache_read and Pass regcache_read to gdbarch methods Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 02/15] Don't call gdbarch_pseudo_register_read_value in jit.c Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 04/15] Replace regcache_raw_read with regcache->raw_read Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 09/15] Remove regcache_save and regcache_cpy Yao Qi
10:48 [RFC 00/15] Remove regcache::m_readonly_p Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 06/15] regcache::cooked_write test Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 03/15] Remove mt port Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 11/15] Class reg_buffer_rw Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 05/15] regcache_cooked_read -> regcache->cooked_read Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 13/15] No longer create readonly regcache Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 12/15] Replace regcache::dump with class register_dump Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 14/15] Remove regcache::m_readonly_p Yao Qi
10:48 [PATCH 10/15] Class regcache_readonly Yao Qi
04:35 Re: [PATCH v4] Add support for the readnever concept Sergio Durigan Junior


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc