gdb-patches archive
date index for September, 2017

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

September 23, 2017
20:13 [FYI] Removed unused declaration Tom Tromey
17:01 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Sergio Durigan Junior
16:15 Re: more cleanup removal, particularly in MI Tom Tromey
06:05 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Eli Zaretskii
06:00 Re: [PATCH v3 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Eli Zaretskii
05:55 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Eli Zaretskii
05:52 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Eli Zaretskii
05:51 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Eli Zaretskii
04:49 Re: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Tom Tromey
04:34 Re: [RFA 40/67] Constify some commands in tracepoint.c Tom Tromey
04:32 Re: [RFA 35/67] Constify commands maint.c, plus maintenance_print_type Tom Tromey
04:30 Re: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Tom Tromey
04:29 Re: [RFA 37/67] Constify some commands in record.c Tom Tromey
04:28 Re: [RFA 49/67] Constify some commands in btrace.c Tom Tromey
04:18 Re: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Tom Tromey
04:14 Re: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Tom Tromey
04:14 Re: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Tom Tromey
04:05 Re: [RFA 37/67] Constify some commands in record.c Tom Tromey
04:05 Re: [RFA 37/67] Constify some commands in record.c Tom Tromey
04:03 Re: [RFA 38/67] Constify some linespec functions Tom Tromey
03:03 Re: [RFA] Add support for __VA_OPT__ Tom Tromey
02:10 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions Sergio Durigan Junior
02:05 Re: [PATCH 3/4] ELF/BFD: Handle both variants of the 64-bit Linux core PRPSINFO note Sergio Durigan Junior
00:05 [PATCH 4/4] GDB: Remove Linux core PRPSINFO note writer override Maciej W. Rozycki
00:04 [PATCH 3/4] ELF/BFD: Handle both variants of the 64-bit Linux core PRPSINFO note Maciej W. Rozycki
00:04 [PATCH 2/4] ELF/BFD,GDB: Handle both variants of the 32-bit Linux core PRPSINFO note Maciej W. Rozycki
00:03 [PATCH 1/4] ELF/BFD: Fix padding in `elf_external_linux_prpsinfo64' Maciej W. Rozycki
00:02 [PATCH 0/4] Fix issues with Linux core PRPSINFO note definitions Maciej W. Rozycki

September 22, 2017
23:07 [PATCH v2 4/4] Add native target for FreeBSD/arm. John Baldwin
22:58 [PATCH v2 3/4] Add FreeBSD/arm architecture. John Baldwin
22:58 [PATCH v2 2/4] Handle the NT_ARM_VFP core dump note on FreeBSD. John Baldwin
22:58 [PATCH v2 0/4] Initial support for FreeBSD/arm in GDB John Baldwin
22:58 [PATCH v2 1/4] Handle FreeBSD-specific AT_EHDRFLAGS and AT_HWCAP auxiliary vector types. John Baldwin
20:57 Re: [PATCH] Be explicit when using software breakpoint/watchpoint Yao Qi
20:55 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Sergio Durigan Junior
20:47 Re: [PATCH v3 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
20:37 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Pedro Alves
20:27 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Sergio Durigan Junior
20:24 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Sergio Durigan Junior
19:41 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Eli Zaretskii
19:24 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Pedro Alves
19:09 Re: [PATCH v3 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Eli Zaretskii
18:56 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Eli Zaretskii
18:46 Re: [PATCH v3 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
18:33 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
18:22 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] Introduce gdb_tilde_expand Sergio Durigan Junior
18:20 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] Introduce gdb_tilde_expand Pedro Alves
18:15 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Sergio Durigan Junior
18:07 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] Introduce gdb_tilde_expand Sergio Durigan Junior
18:00 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Sergio Durigan Junior
17:41 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] Introduce gdb_tilde_expand Pedro Alves
17:37 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] Introduce gdb_tilde_expand Sergio Durigan Junior
17:30 Re: [PATCH v3 2/5] Get rid of "gdb_dirbuf" and use "getcwd (NULL, 0)" Sergio Durigan Junior
17:29 Re: [PATCH v3 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
15:47 Re: [RFA] Remove make_cleanup_restore_target_terminal Pedro Alves
15:40 Re: Obsolete/remove Solaris < 10 [was: Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation] Pedro Alves
15:18 Re: [PATCH V2] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Pedro Alves
15:14 Re: [PATCH] nto & lynx x86: call init_target_desc Joel Brobecker
15:06 [PATCH] nto & lynx x86: call init_target_desc Simon Marchi
14:53 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read: move producers to producers.c/h file Pedro Alves
14:51 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver x86 on win32: call init_target_desc Simon Marchi
14:45 Re: Obsolete/remove Solaris < 10 [was: Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation] Rainer Orth
12:31 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Pedro Alves
12:11 Fix for prologue processing on PowerPC Nikola Prica
11:57 Re: [PATCH v3 3/5] Introduce gdb_tilde_expand Pedro Alves
11:19 Re: [PATCH v3 2/5] Get rid of "gdb_dirbuf" and use "getcwd (NULL, 0)" Pedro Alves
11:01 Re: [PATCH v3 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Pedro Alves
10:47 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Pedro Alves
10:22 Re: [patch] Allow to link with ncursesw Pedro Alves
09:18 [PATCH] Be explicit when using software breakpoint/watchpoint Nicolas Cornu via gdb-patches
08:12 Re: [PATCH v3 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Eli Zaretskii
08:03 Re: [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Eli Zaretskii

September 21, 2017
23:06 [PATCH v3 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
22:59 [PATCH v3 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command on GDB Sergio Durigan Junior
22:59 [PATCH v3 3/5] Introduce gdb_tilde_expand Sergio Durigan Junior
22:59 [PATCH v3 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
22:59 [PATCH v3 2/5] Get rid of "gdb_dirbuf" and use "getcwd (NULL, 0)" Sergio Durigan Junior
22:59 New "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
20:05 Test email, ignore gdb-buildbot
18:57 Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] Thread handle to thread info mapping Kevin Buettner
18:56 Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] Thread handle to thread info mapping Kevin Buettner
18:19 Re: [PATCH 4/4] S390: Document guarded-storage register support Andreas Arnez
17:01 Re: [PATCH 4/4] S390: Document guarded-storage register support Eli Zaretskii
16:53 RE: [RFA 49/67] Constify some commands in btrace.c Metzger, Markus T
16:44 [PATCH 4/4] S390: Document guarded-storage register support Andreas Arnez
16:43 [PATCH 3/4] S390: Add guarded-storage register support to gdbserver Andreas Arnez
16:42 [PATCH 2/4] S390: Add guarded-storage register support to GDB Andreas Arnez
16:41 [PATCH 1/4] S390: Add guarded-storage register definitions and tdescs Andreas Arnez
16:41 [PATCH 0/4] S390: Guarded storage register set support Andreas Arnez
16:21 [PATCH V2] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Walfred Tedeschi
16:19 [PATCH] dwarf2read: move producers to producers.c/h file Walfred Tedeschi
16:06 Re: [RFA] Remove make_cleanup_restore_target_terminal Tom Tromey
15:53 [pushed] gdbserver: Remove traces of ancient Hc handling Pedro Alves
15:42 Re: [PATCH] Use "switch_to_thread" more thoroughly on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
15:11 Re: [PATCH] Use "switch_to_thread" more thoroughly on gdbserver Pedro Alves
14:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix sometimes-uninitialized warning in gdbscm_value_address Simon Marchi
14:39 Re: Obsolete/remove Solaris < 10 [was: Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation] Pedro Alves
14:31 Obsolete/remove Solaris < 10 [was: Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation] Rainer Orth
14:30 Re: [PATCH] Fix sometimes-uninitialized warning in gdbscm_value_address Pedro Alves
14:23 Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation Rainer Orth
14:21 Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation Pedro Alves
14:14 Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation Rainer Orth
13:47 Re: [RFA 49/67] Constify some commands in btrace.c Pedro Alves
13:26 Re: [RFA] Remove make_cleanup_restore_target_terminal Pedro Alves
13:20 [pushed] linux-waitpid: Get rid of format string warning Simon Marchi
13:20 Re: [RFA 61/67] Constify some commands in breakpoint.c Patrick Monnerat
13:17 Re: Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation Andreas Schwab
13:16 Re: [RFA] Remove make_cleanup_restore_target_terminal Simon Marchi
13:08 [PATCH] Fix sometimes-uninitialized warning in gdbscm_value_address Simon Marchi
13:06 RE: [RFA 49/67] Constify some commands in btrace.c Metzger, Markus T
13:02 Fix gdb 8.1 Solaris compilation Rainer Orth
12:48 Re: [RFA 04/67] Constify info_probes_dtrace_command Sergio Durigan Junior
12:48 Re: [RFA 51/67] Constify info_probes_stap_command Sergio Durigan Junior
12:48 Re: [RFA 45/67] Constify cd_command Sergio Durigan Junior
12:47 Re: [RFA 43/67] Constify some commands in probes.c Sergio Durigan Junior
12:11 [pushed] microblaze-tdep: Add ATTRIBUTE_PRINTF to microblaze_debug Simon Marchi
12:03 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Pedro Alves
11:27 RE: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Tedeschi, Walfred
11:11 Re: [RFA 49/67] Constify some commands in btrace.c Pedro Alves
10:26 Re: [RFA 00/67] Simple add_cmd constification Pedro Alves
10:25 Re: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Pedro Alves
10:25 Re: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Pedro Alves
10:06 Re: [RFA 35/67] Constify commands maint.c, plus maintenance_print_type Pedro Alves
10:04 Re: [RFA 38/67] Constify some linespec functions Pedro Alves
10:03 Re: [RFA 40/67] Constify some commands in tracepoint.c Pedro Alves
10:00 Re: [RFA 37/67] Constify some commands in record.c Pedro Alves
09:56 Re: [RFA 59/67] Constify some commands in infcmd.c Pedro Alves
09:56 Re: [RFA 61/67] Constify some commands in breakpoint.c Pedro Alves
09:01 Re: [RFA] Add support for __VA_OPT__ Pedro Alves
08:19 [PATCH OBV] Fix aarch64-freebsd build failure Yao Qi
08:02 [PATCH OBV] [SIM, ARM] Fix build failure Yao Qi
07:02 RE: [RFA 49/67] Constify some commands in btrace.c Metzger, Markus T
07:02 RE: [RFA 37/67] Constify some commands in record.c Metzger, Markus T
07:02 RE: [RFA 17/67] Constify cmd_record_full_restore Metzger, Markus T
07:02 RE: [RFA 28/67] Constify some commands in record-btrace.c Metzger, Markus T
07:02 RE: [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Metzger, Markus T
05:42 [RFA 61/67] Constify some commands in breakpoint.c Tom Tromey
05:42 [RFA 57/67] Constify add_symbol_file_from_memory_command Tom Tromey
05:42 [RFA 30/67] Constify tui_reg_command Tom Tromey
05:42 [RFA 40/67] Constify some commands in tracepoint.c Tom Tromey
05:42 [RFA 42/67] Constify some commands in exec.c, plus symbol_file_command Tom Tromey
05:41 [RFA 60/67] Constify some commands in macrocmd.c Tom Tromey
05:41 [RFA 41/67] Constify some commands in remote-fileio.c Tom Tromey
05:41 [RFA 59/67] Constify some commands in infcmd.c Tom Tromey
05:41 [RFA 58/67] Constify some commands in i386-tdep.c Tom Tromey
05:41 [RFA 39/67] Constify some commands in ax-gdb.c Tom Tromey
05:41 [RFA 43/67] Constify some commands in probes.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 45/67] Constify cd_command Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 47/67] Constify some commands in remote.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 46/67] Constify some commands in mips-tdep.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 44/67] Constify some commands in thread.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 55/67] Constify maintenance_info_program_spaces_command Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 53/67] Constify maintenance_print_reggroups Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 54/67] Constify some commands in compile.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 56/67] Constify demangle_command Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 67/67] Constify find_command Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 66/67] Constify some commands in ada-tasks.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 62/67] Constify some commands in printcmd.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 65/67] Constify some commands in symtab.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 64/67] Constify some commands in inferior.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 63/67] Constify some commands in regcache.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 36/67] Constify some commands in source.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 37/67] Constify some commands in record.c Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 38/67] Constify some linespec functions Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 35/67] Constify commands maint.c, plus maintenance_print_type Tom Tromey
05:40 [RFA 34/67] Constify unwind_command Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 32/67] Constify maintenance_print_dummy_frames Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 31/67] Constify some commands in tui.c Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 33/67] Constify some commands in target-descriptions.c Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 50/67] Constify unset_exec_wrapper_command Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 52/67] Constify save_gdb_index_command Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 51/67] Constify info_probes_stap_command Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 49/67] Constify some commands in btrace.c Tom Tromey
05:39 [RFA 48/67] Constify delete_bookmark_command Tom Tromey
05:31 [RFA 19/67] Constify maintenance_print_target_stack Tom Tromey
05:31 [RFA 24/67] Constify some commands in spu-tdep.c Tom Tromey
05:17 [RFA 29/67] Constify some commands in skip.c Tom Tromey
05:17 [RFA 17/67] Constify cmd_record_full_restore Tom Tromey
05:17 [RFA 23/67] Constify some commands in cli-logging.c Tom Tromey
05:16 [RFA 01/67] Add add_cmd function overloads Tom Tromey
05:15 [RFA 27/67] Constify some commands in symmisc.c Tom Tromey
05:15 [RFA 21/67] Constify commands in cli-dump.c Tom Tromey
05:14 [RFA 08/67] Constify two functions in linux-fork.c Tom Tromey
05:14 [RFA 15/67] Constify show_convenience Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 20/67] Constify some commands in cli-cmds.c Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 16/67] Constify some functions in memattr.c Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 13/67] Constify maintenance_print_user_registers Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 25/67] Constify some commands in symfile.c Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 26/67] Constify new_ui_command Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 12/67] Constify maintenance_cplus_namespace Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 11/67] Constify first_component_command Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 06/67] Constify dump_arc_instruction_command Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 22/67] Constify user_defined_command Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 28/67] Constify some commands in record-btrace.c Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 07/67] Constify two functions in cp-abi.c Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 09/67] Constify display_tib Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 18/67] Constify interpreter_exec_cmd Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 14/67] Constify core_file_command Tom Tromey
05:13 [RFA 10/67] Constify some functions in psymtab.c Tom Tromey
05:12 [RFA 00/67] Simple add_cmd constification Tom Tromey
05:12 [RFA 02/67] Constify add_cmd gdb_bfd.c Tom Tromey
05:12 [RFA 03/67] Constify not_just_help_class_command Tom Tromey
05:12 [RFA 04/67] Constify info_probes_dtrace_command Tom Tromey
05:11 [RFA 05/67] Constify two functions in valprint.c Tom Tromey
03:52 Re: [RFA 3/3] Change counted_command_line to a shared_ptr Tom Tromey
03:42 Re: [RFA] Add support for __VA_OPT__ Tom Tromey
01:37 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior

September 20, 2017
23:58 Re: [patch] Allow to link with ncursesw John Baldwin
23:49 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
23:37 Re: [PATCH] eval.c:evaluate_subexp_standard: Use RAII to avoid leaks Pedro Alves
23:25 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Pedro Alves
23:12 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
23:08 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
22:44 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Pedro Alves
22:09 Re: [RFA] Remove make_cleanup_restore_target_terminal Tom Tromey
22:08 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver x86 on win32: call init_target_desc Yao Qi
21:25 Re: [patch] Allow to link with ncursesw Pedro Alves
21:22 Re: [patch] Allow to link with ncursesw Pedro Alves
20:30 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
19:52 Re: [patch] Allow to link with ncursesw Matthias Klose
18:57 Re: [RFA] Overload catch_command_errors Pedro Alves
18:39 Re: [patch] Allow to link with ncursesw Pedro Alves
18:31 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
17:45 Re: [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Pedro Alves
17:33 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Pedro Alves
17:25 Re: [PATCH v2 3/5] Introduce gdb_chdir Sergio Durigan Junior
17:17 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
17:02 Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] Get rid of "gdb_dirbuf" and use "getcwd (NULL, 0)" Sergio Durigan Junior
16:49 Re: [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Yao Qi
16:43 Re: [RFA] Add support for __VA_OPT__ Pedro Alves
16:33 Re: [RFC][03/19] Target FP: Complete tdep move to convert_typed_floating Ulrich Weigand
16:30 Re: [RFC][02/19] Target FP: Simplify floatformat_from_type Ulrich Weigand
16:28 Re: [RFC] Make init_type/arch_type take a size in bits Ulrich Weigand
16:21 Re: [RFA] Remove make_cleanup_restore_target_terminal Pedro Alves
16:06 Re: [OBV] amd64-features-makefile: add missing backslash. Pedro Alves
16:04 [RFA] Remove make_cleanup_restore_target_terminal Tom Tromey
16:00 Re: [OBV] amd64-features-makefile: add missing backslash. Tedeschi, Walfred
15:56 Re: [OBV] amd64-features-makefile: add missing backslash. Pedro Alves
15:55 RE: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Tedeschi, Walfred
15:45 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Pedro Alves
15:25 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix "list ambiguous_variable" Pedro Alves
15:22 [ping][PATCH] symlookup: improves symbol lookup when a file is specified. Tedeschi, Walfred
15:19 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Tedeschi, Walfred
15:09 [OBV] amd64-features-makefile: add missing backslash. Tedeschi, Walfred
14:40 Re: [RFC] Make init_type/arch_type take a size in bits Simon Marchi
14:34 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Pedro Alves
14:26 Re: [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Yao Qi
14:01 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command Pedro Alves
13:51 [RFC] Make init_type/arch_type take a size in bits Ulrich Weigand
13:39 [pushed] [PATCH] gdb - avx512: tests were failing due to missing memory aligment. Tedeschi, Walfred
13:14 Re: [PATCH v2 3/5] Introduce gdb_chdir Pedro Alves
12:24 Re: [PATCH v2 2/5] Get rid of "gdb_dirbuf" and use "getcwd (NULL, 0)" Pedro Alves
12:17 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Pedro Alves
11:40 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver x86 on win32: call init_target_desc Pedro Alves
11:26 Re: [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Pedro Alves
08:17 Re: [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Simon Marchi
08:04 Re: [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Yao Qi
07:35 Re: [RFC][03/19] Target FP: Complete tdep move to convert_typed_floating Simon Marchi
07:25 [PATCH] gdbserver x86 on win32: call init_target_desc Simon Marchi
04:25 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Support for FreeBSD/mips N32 John Baldwin
02:01 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Support for FreeBSD/mips N32 Alan Modra

September 19, 2017
20:48 [PATCH 2/2] Add a signal frame unwinder for FreeBSD/mipsn32. John Baldwin
20:48 [PATCH 1/2] Account for padding in FreeBSD/mipsn32 NT_PRSTATUS notes. John Baldwin
20:48 [PATCH 0/2] Support for FreeBSD/mips N32 John Baldwin
20:44 Re: [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Simon Marchi
19:58 [PATCH] Fix reading .dwp files without .debug_tu_index Alexander Shaposhnikov
18:29 Re: [PATCH v3] Add a 'starti' command. Pedro Alves
18:23 Re: [PATCH v3] Add a 'starti' command. John Baldwin
14:42 [RFC] Replicate src dir in build dir Yao Qi
14:35 Re: [PATCH v3] Add a 'starti' command. Pedro Alves
09:20 [PATCH OBV] Remove one explicit rule for monitor.o Yao Qi
09:13 Re: [PATCH] Add DISABLE_COPY_AND_ASSIGN Yao Qi
04:37 [PATCH v2 1/5] Import "glob" and "getcwd" modules from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
04:33 [PATCH v2 5/5] Extend "set cwd" to work on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
04:28 [PATCH v2 4/5] Implement "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
04:28 [PATCH v2 3/5] Introduce gdb_chdir Sergio Durigan Junior
04:28 [PATCH v2 2/5] Get rid of "gdb_dirbuf" and use "getcwd (NULL, 0)" Sergio Durigan Junior
04:28 [PATCH v2 0/5] New "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior

September 18, 2017
23:15 Re: [PATCH v3] Add a 'starti' command. John Baldwin
20:17 Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] Thread handle to thread info mapping Simon Marchi
19:13 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Simon Marchi
19:01 Re: [RFC][02/19] Target FP: Simplify floatformat_from_type Ulrich Weigand
18:44 [PATCH 2/2] GDB test suite: Get core files on targets with systemd-coredump Andreas Arnez
18:43 [PATCH 1/2] GDB test suite: Add helper for locating core files Andreas Arnez
18:42 [PATCH 0/2] GDB test suite: Support targets with systemd-coredump Andreas Arnez
16:34 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Tedeschi, Walfred
16:24 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Simon Marchi
16:21 Re: [RFC][02/19] Target FP: Simplify floatformat_from_type Simon Marchi
15:34 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Pedro Alves
15:05 Re: [PATCH] gdb - avx512: tests were failing due to missing memory aligment. Yao Qi
14:18 Re: [PATCH] gdb - avx512: tests were failing due to missing memory aligment. Tedeschi, Walfred
14:17 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Tedeschi, Walfred
11:49 Re: [RFC][02/19] Target FP: Simplify floatformat_from_type Ulrich Weigand
11:10 [pushed] dwarf2expr: Remove unused abort_expression label in execute_stack_op Simon Marchi
08:25 Re: [PATCH] Sync libiberty/ & include/ with GCC Nick Clifton
02:42 [RFA] Add support for __VA_OPT__ Tom Tromey

September 17, 2017
20:22 Re: [PATCH] gdb - avx512: tests were failing due to missing memory aligment. Yao Qi
15:29 Re: [RFC][02/19] Target FP: Simplify floatformat_from_type Simon Marchi
07:12 Re: [PATCH] Sync libiberty/ & include/ with GCC Markus Trippelsdorf

September 16, 2017
18:47 Re: [PATCH] Sync libiberty/ & include/ with GCC Andreas Schwab
13:57 Re: [PATCH] gdb - avx512: tests were failing due to missing memory aligment. Simon Marchi
13:49 Re: [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Simon Marchi
12:43 [PATCH] gdbserver: Use std::list for all_dlls Simon Marchi
12:23 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Add unit test for xml_escape_text Simon Marchi
12:08 Re: [PATCH v3] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
11:47 Re: [PATCH 1/2] mi_load_progress: Use unique_ptr to manage ui_out lifetime Simon Marchi
03:53 Re: [PATCH] Use std::vector on tdesc->reg_defs (gdbserver/tdesc.h) Sergio Durigan Junior

September 15, 2017
22:29 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Fortran: Change subrange enum to bit field. Simon Marchi
22:08 Re: [PATCH 3/5] Fortran: Allow multi-dimensional subarrays. Simon Marchi
20:28 Re: [PATCH 1/5] Fortran: Move calc_f77_array_dims. Simon Marchi
20:27 Re: [PATCH 2/5] Fortran: Move value_f90_subarray. Simon Marchi
20:22 Re: [PATCH 1/5] Fortran: Move calc_f77_array_dims. Simon Marchi
18:25 Re: [PATCH] Use "switch_to_thread" more thoroughly on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
16:50 Re: [PATCH] Sync libiberty/ & include/ with GCC Pedro Alves
16:46 [PATCH] Sync libiberty/ & include/ with GCC Pedro Alves
16:04 [pushed 2/2] gdbserver: Remove thread_to_gdb_id Simon Marchi
16:04 [pushed 1/2] gdbserver: Remove gdb_id_to_thread_id Simon Marchi
16:01 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdbserver: Move detach code to its own function Simon Marchi
15:02 [pushed] Fix compile time error when using ansidecl.h with an old version of GCC. Pedro Alves
14:43 [pushed] linux-low: Remove unused variables Simon Marchi
14:43 [pushed] dwarf2read: Replace copy_string usages with savestring Simon Marchi
14:13 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Deduplicate require_running macros and move them up Pedro Alves
14:13 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdbserver: Move detach code to its own function Pedro Alves
14:00 Re: [PATCH 3/3] gdbserver: Remove thread_to_gdb_id Pedro Alves
13:54 Re: [PATCH 3/3] gdbserver: Remove thread_to_gdb_id Simon Marchi
13:44 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdbserver: Remove gdb_id_to_thread_id Simon Marchi
13:39 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdbserver: Move detach code to its own function Simon Marchi
13:35 [PATCH 2/2] gdbserver: Move detach code to its own function Simon Marchi
13:35 [PATCH 1/2] Deduplicate require_running macros and move them up Simon Marchi
13:34 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdbserver: Remove gdb_id_to_thread_id Simon Marchi
13:07 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdbserver: Remove gdb_id_to_thread_id Simon Marchi
12:53 Re: [PATCH 1/3] gdbserver: Remove duplicate functions to find any thread of process Simon Marchi
12:06 [PATCH OBV] Fix x86 build failures Yao Qi
12:05 Re: [PATCH] Add DISABLE_COPY_AND_ASSIGN Yao Qi
12:02 DWARF: Hierarchies of abstract and concrete DIE instance trees Simon Marchi
11:14 Re: [PATCH] Use "switch_to_thread" more thoroughly on gdbserver Pedro Alves
11:02 Re: [PATCH 3/3] gdbserver: Remove thread_to_gdb_id Pedro Alves
10:55 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdbserver: Remove gdb_id_to_thread_id Pedro Alves
04:34 [PATCH] Use "switch_to_thread" more thoroughly on gdbserver Sergio Durigan Junior
04:12 Re: [PATCH v2] [libcc1] Rename C{,P}_COMPILER_NAME and remove triplet from them Sergio Durigan Junior
04:09 Re: [PATCH 1/3] gdbserver: Remove duplicate functions to find any thread of process Sergio Durigan Junior

September 14, 2017
20:39 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_context::stack an std::vector Simon Marchi
17:48 Re: [pushed] gdb.base/nodebug.exp: Rename called functions Pedro Alves
17:46 [pushed] gdb.base/nodebug.exp: Rename called functions Pedro Alves
17:25 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Add native target for FreeBSD/arm. Eli Zaretskii
16:43 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_context::stack an std::vector Pedro Alves
16:31 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_context::stack an std::vector Simon Marchi
16:13 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_context::stack an std::vector Pedro Alves
15:59 [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_context::stack an std::vector Simon Marchi
15:33 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Introduce gdb_chdir Sergio Durigan Junior
15:25 [PATCH 4/4] Add native target for FreeBSD/arm. John Baldwin
15:23 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Introduce gdb_chdir Pedro Alves
15:18 [PATCH 3/4] Add FreeBSD/arm architecture. John Baldwin
15:18 [PATCH 2/4] Handle the NT_ARM_VFP core dump note on FreeBSD. John Baldwin
15:18 [PATCH 0/4] Initial support for FreeBSD/arm in GDB John Baldwin
15:18 [PATCH 1/4] Handle FreeBSD-specific AT_EHDRFLAGS and AT_HWCAP auxiliary vector types. John Baldwin
15:14 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Introduce gdb_chdir Sergio Durigan Junior
14:55 [pushed] Make dwarf_expr_context::stack_empty_p return a bool Simon Marchi
14:15 [pushed] Make dwarf_stack_value::in_stack_memory a bool Simon Marchi
14:14 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_piece::pieces an std::vector Pedro Alves
13:58 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_piece::pieces an std::vector Simon Marchi
13:27 Re: [PATCH, gdb/testsuite] Fix compare-sections.exp FAIL Pedro Alves
10:24 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_piece::pieces an std::vector Pedro Alves
09:26 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_piece::pieces an std::vector Simon Marchi
09:21 Re: [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_piece::pieces an std::vector Pedro Alves
08:17 [PATCH] Make dwarf_expr_piece::pieces an std::vector Simon Marchi

September 13, 2017
23:47 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Make gdb_dirbuf local to functions Pedro Alves
23:00 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Introduce gdb_chdir Sergio Durigan Junior
22:46 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Make gdb_dirbuf local to functions Sergio Durigan Junior
22:19 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Make gdb_dirbuf local to functions Pedro Alves
22:03 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Make gdb_dirbuf local to functions Sergio Durigan Junior
21:56 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
21:54 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
16:07 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Introduce gdb_chdir Pedro Alves
15:12 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Make gdb_dirbuf local to functions Pedro Alves
15:06 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Eli Zaretskii
15:00 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Pedro Alves
14:54 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Pedro Alves
13:30 Re: [PATCH] Introduce gdb::byte_vector, add allocator that default-initializes Pedro Alves
10:29 [patch] Allow to link with ncursesw Matthias Klose
00:00 Re: [PATCH v4 0/7] Thread handle to thread info mapping Kevin Buettner

September 12, 2017
20:16 [RFA] Overload catch_command_errors Tom Tromey
19:03 [RFA 03/11] Remove cleanups from mi-cmd-var.c Tom Tromey
18:59 [RFA 01/11] Remove make_cleanup_defer_target_commit_resume Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 08/11] Use string and unique_xmalloc_ptr in mi-main.c Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 04/11] Don't copy a string in mi_cmd_disassemble Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 11/11] Change captured_mi_execute_command to use scoped_restore Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 06/11] Change some gdb_* functions to use a std::string out parameter Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 10/11] Use a std::vector for ada_exceptions_list Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 09/11] Use std::set in mi-main.c Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 07/11] Use gdb::byte_vector in mi_cmd_data_write_memory_bytes Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 05/11] Remove unused declaration Tom Tromey
18:57 [RFA 02/11] Remove cleanups from mi_cmd_break_insert_1 Tom Tromey
18:57 more cleanup removal, particularly in MI Tom Tromey
17:51 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
16:57 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Eli Zaretskii
16:48 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
15:24 Re: [PATCH, gdb/testsuite] Fix compare-sections.exp FAIL Thomas Preudhomme
14:55 Re: [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Eli Zaretskii
14:53 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Introduce gdb_chdir Eli Zaretskii
14:50 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Implement "set cwd" command Eli Zaretskii
12:17 [pushed] probe: Replace VEC(probe_ops_cp) with std::vector Simon Marchi
11:57 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make probe_ops::get_probes fill an std::vector Simon Marchi
11:35 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make collect_probes return an std::vector Simon Marchi
11:32 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make collect_probes return an std::vector Simon Marchi
11:01 [PATCH 2/3] Make xml_escape_text return an std::string Simon Marchi
11:01 [PATCH 3/3] Refactor handle_qxfer_libraries and friends to use std::string Simon Marchi
11:01 [PATCH 1/3] Add unit test for xml_escape_text Simon Marchi
10:03 Re: [python] Allow explicit locations in breakpoints. Phil Muldoon
09:56 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make collect_probes return an std::vector Mark Wielaard
04:23 [PATCH 2/4] Import "glob" module from gnulib Sergio Durigan Junior
04:23 [PATCH 4/4] Implement "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
04:23 [PATCH 3/4] Introduce gdb_chdir Sergio Durigan Junior
04:23 [PATCH 1/4] Make gdb_dirbuf local to functions Sergio Durigan Junior
04:23 [PATCH 0/4] New "set cwd" command Sergio Durigan Junior
00:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make collect_probes return an std::vector Sergio Durigan Junior
00:01 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make probe_ops::get_probes fill an std::vector Sergio Durigan Junior

September 11, 2017
22:08 [PATCH v3] Add a 'starti' command. John Baldwin
22:08 Re: [PATCH] Add a 'starti' command. John Baldwin
22:04 Re: [RFA 0/8] various cleanup removals Tom Tromey
21:43 Re: [RFA 3/3] Make extract_arg return a std::string Tom Tromey
20:35 Re: [RFA 0/8] various cleanup removals Simon Marchi
20:34 Re: [RFA 8/8] Remove make_show_memory_breakpoints_cleanup Simon Marchi
20:25 Re: [RFA 5/8] Remove cleanups from find_frame_funname Simon Marchi
19:52 Re: [RFA 3/3] Make extract_arg return a std::string Simon Marchi
19:17 Re: [RFA 2/3] Constify language_enum Simon Marchi
19:16 Re: [RFA 1/3] Rename _const functions to use overloading instead Simon Marchi
14:29 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Eli Zaretskii
12:58 [PATCH 3/5] Fortran: Allow multi-dimensional subarrays. Tim Wiederhake
12:58 [PATCH 5/5] Fortran: Enable parsing of stride parameter for subranges. Tim Wiederhake
12:58 [PATCH 1/5] Fortran: Move calc_f77_array_dims. Tim Wiederhake
12:58 [PATCH 2/5] Fortran: Move value_f90_subarray. Tim Wiederhake
12:58 [PATCH 4/5] Fortran: Change subrange enum to bit field. Tim Wiederhake
12:58 [PATCH 0/5] Fortran: Array strides Tim Wiederhake
11:54 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Simon Marchi
06:45 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename __BIT() to N32_BIT() in the nds32 target Kuan-Lin Chen
00:33 [RFA 1/3] Rename _const functions to use overloading instead Tom Tromey
00:33 [RFA 3/3] Make extract_arg return a std::string Tom Tromey
00:33 [RFA 2/3] Constify language_enum Tom Tromey
00:33 [RFA 0/3] preparation for command constification; cleanup removal Tom Tromey

September 10, 2017
22:13 [commit/obvious] Fix build breakage on GNU/Linux AArch64, take 2 Sergio Durigan Junior
21:52 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 8/8] Remove make_show_memory_breakpoints_cleanup Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 7/8] Use std::string in d-namespace.c Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 1/8] Change setup_breakpoint_reporting to return a scoped_restore Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 4/8] Remove cleanups from findcmd.c Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 5/8] Remove cleanups from find_frame_funname Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 3/8] Replace clear_hook_in_cleanup with scoped_restore_hook_in Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 6/8] Use std::string in ctf_start Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 2/8] Replace interp_set_temp with scoped_restore_interp Tom Tromey
21:50 [RFA 0/8] various cleanup removals Tom Tromey
21:35 Re: [PATCH] Use std::vector on tdesc->reg_defs (gdbserver/tdesc.h) Sergio Durigan Junior
20:11 [PATCH 2/3] gdbserver: Remove gdb_id_to_thread_id Simon Marchi
20:11 [PATCH 3/3] gdbserver: Remove thread_to_gdb_id Simon Marchi
20:11 [PATCH 1/3] gdbserver: Remove duplicate functions to find any thread of process Simon Marchi
20:11 [PATCH 0/3] Small cleanups in gdbserver Simon Marchi
19:37 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Simon Marchi
19:14 [PATCH 1/2] lwp_info; Make the arch code free arch_lwp_info Simon Marchi
19:14 [PATCH 2/2] linux low: Make the arch code free arch_process_info Simon Marchi
18:43 Re: [PATCH] Use std::vector on tdesc->reg_defs (gdbserver/tdesc.h) Simon Marchi
17:59 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make probe_ops::get_probes fill an std::vector Simon Marchi
17:40 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Make probe_ops::get_probes fill an std::vector Sergio Durigan Junior
17:12 [PATCH] Use std::vector on tdesc->reg_defs (gdbserver/tdesc.h) Sergio Durigan Junior
16:34 [commit/obvious] Fix build breakage on GNU/Linux AArch64 Sergio Durigan Junior
16:12 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakage on GNU/Linux AArch64 and use std::vector on tdesc.reg_defs Sergio Durigan Junior
14:23 [PATCH 2/2] Make collect_probes return an std::vector Simon Marchi
14:23 [PATCH 1/2] Make probe_ops::get_probes fill an std::vector Simon Marchi
12:55 [PATCH 2/2] mi_load_progress: Restore current_uiout using a scoped_restore Simon Marchi
12:55 [PATCH 1/2] mi_load_progress: Use unique_ptr to manage ui_out lifetime Simon Marchi
09:03 Re: [PATCH] Fix build breakage on GNU/Linux AArch64 and use std::vector on tdesc.reg_defs Simon Marchi
05:54 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Sergio Durigan Junior
05:52 [PATCH] Fix build breakage on GNU/Linux AArch64 and use std::vector on tdesc.reg_defs Sergio Durigan Junior
00:24 Re: [RFA 3/3] Make it simpler to add events to Python Tom Tromey
00:21 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Tom Tromey

September 09, 2017
21:09 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Simon Marchi
20:53 [pushed] Remove unnecessary calls to is_mi_like_p in print_thread_info_1 Simon Marchi
20:41 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Tom Tromey
19:55 Re: [RFA 0/4] some vector-related cleanup removal Simon Marchi
19:44 Re: [RFA 0/7] more ui-out cleanup removal Tom Tromey
19:32 Re: [RFA 3/7] Use ui_out_emit_tuple in more places Tom Tromey
19:20 Re: [RFA 1/7] Use ui_out_emit_table and ui_out_emit_list in print_thread_info_1 Matt Rice
19:11 Re: [PATCH] Introduce gdb::byte_vector, add allocator that default-initializes Simon Marchi
18:57 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Remove check for gdb_stderr == NULL Simon Marchi
18:51 Re: [RFA 7/7] Use ui_out_emit_list and ui_out_emit_tuple with gdb::optional Simon Marchi
18:49 Re: [RFA 6/7] Remove make_cleanup_ui_out_redirect_pop Simon Marchi
18:45 Re: [PATCH] Add DISABLE_COPY_AND_ASSIGN Simon Marchi
18:43 Re: [RFA 5/7] Use ui_out_emit_list in more places Simon Marchi
18:36 Re: [RFA 1/7] Use ui_out_emit_table and ui_out_emit_list in print_thread_info_1 Tom Tromey
18:35 Re: [RFA 4/7] Use ui_out_emit_tuple in disasm.c Simon Marchi
18:32 Re: [RFA 3/7] Use ui_out_emit_tuple in more places Simon Marchi
18:22 Re: [RFA 2/7] Remove make_cleanup_ui_out_table_begin_end Simon Marchi
17:47 Re: [RFA 1/7] Use ui_out_emit_table and ui_out_emit_list in print_thread_info_1 Simon Marchi
17:29 Re: [PATCH v2] Remove unnecessary function prototypes. Simon Marchi
17:05 Re: [RFA 2/3] Small event ownership clean up in Python layer Simon Marchi
17:05 Re: [RFA 3/3] Make it simpler to add events to Python Simon Marchi
16:48 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Simon Marchi
16:47 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Simon Marchi
16:03 [PATCH v2] Remove unnecessary function prototypes. John Baldwin
16:02 Re: [RFA 2/7] Remove make_cleanup_ui_out_table_begin_end Tom Tromey
15:54 Re: [PATCH] Remove unnecessary function prototypes. John Baldwin
15:46 [RFA 2/7] Remove make_cleanup_ui_out_table_begin_end Tom Tromey
15:46 [RFA 7/7] Use ui_out_emit_list and ui_out_emit_tuple with gdb::optional Tom Tromey
15:35 [RFA 3/7] Use ui_out_emit_tuple in more places Tom Tromey
15:35 [RFA 6/7] Remove make_cleanup_ui_out_redirect_pop Tom Tromey
15:35 [RFA 5/7] Use ui_out_emit_list in more places Tom Tromey
15:35 [RFA 4/7] Use ui_out_emit_tuple in disasm.c Tom Tromey
15:35 [RFA 1/7] Use ui_out_emit_table and ui_out_emit_list in print_thread_info_1 Tom Tromey
15:35 [RFA 0/7] more ui-out cleanup removal Tom Tromey
14:40 Re: [RFA 3/3] Make it simpler to add events to Python Tom Tromey
06:55 Re: [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Eli Zaretskii
02:42 Page blank walter hiers
02:00 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename __BIT() to N32_BIT() in the nds32 target Kamil Rytarowski
01:06 [RFA 4/4] Use std::vector in add_using_directive Tom Tromey
00:41 [RFA 3/4] Use gdb::def_vector in create_sals_line_offset Tom Tromey
00:41 [RFA 1/4] Use gdb::def_vector in func_command Tom Tromey
00:41 [RFA 2/4] Use gdb::byte_vector in pascal_object_print_value Tom Tromey
00:41 [RFA 0/4] some vector-related cleanup removal Tom Tromey
00:34 [RFA 3/3] Make it simpler to add events to Python Tom Tromey
00:34 [RFA 1/3] Add new_inferior, inferior_deleted, and new_thread events Tom Tromey
00:34 [RFA 2/3] Small event ownership clean up in Python layer Tom Tromey
00:34 [RFA 0/3] add a few Python events Tom Tromey
00:05 [PATCH OB] Remove unused field field_info.fnfields Keith Seitz

September 08, 2017
14:35 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] Dwarf: Fortran, support DW_TAG_entry_point. Eli Zaretskii
14:34 Re: [PATCH v4 5/5] Fortran: Nested functions, add scope parameter. Eli Zaretskii
13:33 [PATCH v4 2/5] Fortran: Accessing fields of inherited types via fully qualified name. Tim Wiederhake
13:33 [PATCH v4 4/5] Dwarf: Fortran, support DW_TAG_entry_point. Tim Wiederhake
13:33 [PATCH v4 5/5] Fortran: Nested functions, add scope parameter. Tim Wiederhake
13:33 [PATCH v4 3/5] Fortran: Ptype, print type extension. Tim Wiederhake
13:33 [PATCH v4 0/5] Some Fortran Patches Tim Wiederhake
13:33 [PATCH v4 1/5] DWARF: Don't add nameless modules to partial symbol table. Tim Wiederhake
13:19 RE: [PATCH 1/4] Fix indentation for printing Fortran types with pointers Wiederhake, Tim
13:18 RE: [PATCH 4/4] Remove C/C++ relevant code in Fortran specific file. Wiederhake, Tim
13:17 RE: [PATCH 3/4] fortran: Testsuite, fix typos in vla-value. Wiederhake, Tim
13:17 RE: [PATCH 2/4] Fortran: Testsuite, fix differences in type naming. Wiederhake, Tim
12:13 RE: [PATCH v3 6/6] Fortran: Nested functions, add scope parameter. Wiederhake, Tim
10:54 [PATCH] gdb: Remove check for gdb_stderr == NULL Andrew Burgess
05:41 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Sergio Durigan Junior
02:10 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate H.J. Lu

September 07, 2017
23:35 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Joel Brobecker
20:53 Re: [PATCH] Remove unnecessary function prototypes. Simon Marchi
19:57 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Sergio Durigan Junior
19:54 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Sergio Durigan Junior
19:54 [PATCH] Remove unnecessary function prototypes. John Baldwin
19:52 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate H.J. Lu
19:41 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Sergio Durigan Junior
19:32 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate H.J. Lu
18:57 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Sergio Durigan Junior
18:52 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Sergio Durigan Junior
18:00 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate H.J. Lu
17:56 Re: Oh dear. I regret to inform you that commit b1308d2c3749cc454f00b70768ee33724d919527 might be unfortunate Palmer Dabbelt
15:11 Re: [PATCH v3] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
15:09 [PATCH v2] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
14:58 gdb-8.0 branch OPEN again Joel Brobecker
14:51 [release/HEAD] Document the GDB 8.0.1 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
14:50 [release/branch 2/2] Bump GDB version number to 8.0.1.DATE-git. Joel Brobecker
14:50 [release/branch 1/2] Document the GDB 8.0.1 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
14:50 FYI/BRANCH: Patches applied to branch gdb-8.0-branch Joel Brobecker
14:29 [release/branch] Set GDB version number to 8.0.1. Joel Brobecker
14:28 [pushed/ob] remove QStartupWithShell entry from NEWS::Changes in GDB 7.11 Joel Brobecker
14:19 gdb-8.0 branch FROZEN Joel Brobecker
11:12 Re: hurd: update RPC prototypes Pedro Alves

September 06, 2017
22:11 Re: hurd: update RPC prototypes Samuel Thibault
21:21 [PATCH v2] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
21:04 Re: [RFC][00/19] Target FP: Precise target floating-point emulation Joel Brobecker
19:39 Re: [RFA 4/4] Change funcall_chain to be a std::vector Pedro Alves
19:32 Re: [RFA 3/4] Remove last cleanups from go-exp.y Pedro Alves
19:32 Re: [RFA 2/4] Remove last cleanups from d-exp.y Pedro Alves
19:28 Re: [RFA 1/4] Remove make_cleanup_clear_parser_state Pedro Alves
18:49 Re: [PATCH] Add selftests run filtering Pedro Alves
18:44 Re: [PATCH] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
18:43 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make "list ambiguous" show symbol names too Keith Seitz
18:41 Re: [PATCH] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
18:41 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix "list ambiguous_variable" Keith Seitz
18:38 Re: [PATCH] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
18:37 Re: [RFC][00/19] Target FP: Precise target floating-point emulation Eli Zaretskii
18:18 Re: [PATCH/RFC] Implement the ability to set the current working directory in GDBserver Sergio Durigan Junior
18:01 Re: [RFC][00/19] Target FP: Precise target floating-point emulation Ulrich Weigand
17:13 Re: [PATCH, gdb/testsuite] Fix compare-sections.exp FAIL Pedro Alves
17:11 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename __BIT() to N32_BIT() in the nds32 target Pedro Alves
16:58 [PATCH, gdb/testsuite] Fix compare-sections.exp FAIL Thomas Preudhomme
16:56 Re: [PATCH, gdb/testsuite] Fix calls in gdb.arch/thumb2-it.exp Thomas Preudhomme
16:26 [PATCH] Add myself as a write-after-approval GDB maintainer. Kamil Rytarowski
15:32 Re: [PATCH, gdb/testsuite] Fix calls in gdb.arch/thumb2-it.exp Pedro Alves
15:26 [PATCH, gdb/testsuite] Fix calls in gdb.arch/thumb2-it.exp Thomas Preudhomme
15:25 Re: [PATCH] Add selftests run filtering Pedro Alves
15:23 [PATCH v2] Rename __BIT() to N32_BIT() in the nds32 target Kamil Rytarowski
15:06 Re: [PATCH] Introduce dw2_linkage_name and dw2_linkage_name_attr. Pedro Alves
14:29 Re: [RFA] Cast char constant to int in sizeof.exp Pedro Alves
14:20 Re: [PATCH/RFC] Implement the ability to set the current working directory in GDBserver Pedro Alves
12:14 Re: [patch+7.12.1 1/2] Code cleanup: write_exp_msymbol: +is_tls Pedro Alves
11:58 Re: [patch+7.12.1 2/2] Fix TLS (such as 'errno') regression Pedro Alves
08:47 [PATCH] icc: allow code path for newer versions of icc. Walfred Tedeschi
08:47 [PATCH] symlookup: improves symbol lookup when a file is specified. Walfred Tedeschi
08:47 [PATCH] gdb - avx512: tests were failing due to missing memory aligment. Walfred Tedeschi
08:36 Re: [PATCH v5] Implement the ability to set/unset environment variables to GDBserver when starting the inferior Thomas Preudhomme
05:17 [RFA 2/4] Remove last cleanups from d-exp.y Tom Tromey
05:17 [RFA 1/4] Remove make_cleanup_clear_parser_state Tom Tromey
05:17 [RFA 4/4] Change funcall_chain to be a std::vector Tom Tromey
05:17 [RFA 3/4] Remove last cleanups from go-exp.y Tom Tromey
05:17 [RFA 0/4] remove some cleanups from parsing code Tom Tromey
04:53 [RFA] Cast char constant to int in sizeof.exp Tom Tromey
01:04 Re: [PATCH] Correct shell compatibility issue detected with pkgsrc. Joel Brobecker
00:30 Re: [PATCH] Correct shell compatibility issue detected with pkgsrc. Kamil Rytarowski
00:19 Re: [PATCH] Define HAVE_NATIVE_GCORE_HOST on NetBSD Joel Brobecker
00:17 Re: [PATCH] Correct shell compatibility issue detected with pkgsrc. Joel Brobecker
00:02 Re: [PATCH] Rename __BIT() to __ONEBIT() in the nds32 target Pedro Alves

September 05, 2017
22:52 [PATCH] Rename __BIT() to __ONEBIT() in the nds32 target Kamil Rytarowski
21:15 [PATCH] Define HAVE_NATIVE_GCORE_HOST on NetBSD Kamil Rytarowski
20:55 [PATCH] Correct shell compatibility issue detected with pkgsrc. Kamil Rytarowski
19:41 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Initial support for FreeBSD/aarch64 John Baldwin
19:38 Re: [PATCH v2] Define an error function in the PPC simulator library. Joel Brobecker
19:34 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Initial support for FreeBSD/aarch64 Pedro Alves
18:53 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] sim: or1k: add or1k target to sim Simon Marchi
18:41 Re: [PATCH v5] Implement the ability to set/unset environment variables to GDBserver when starting the inferior Simon Marchi
18:31 Re: [PATCH] Fix leak of auto_obstack objfile_per_bfd_storage->storage_obstack; Pedro Alves
18:25 Re: [RFC][00/19] Target FP: Precise target floating-point emulation Eli Zaretskii
18:22 [RFC][19/19] Target FP: Implement binary FP operations via MPFR Ulrich Weigand
18:22 [RFC][18/19] Target FP: Merge doublest.c and dfp.c into target-float.c Ulrich Weigand
18:22 [RFC][17/19] Target FP: Remove unused floating-point routines Ulrich Weigand
18:22 [RFC][16/19] Target FP: Remove unused union Ulrich Weigand
18:22 [RFC][15/19] Target FP: Remove convert_typed_floating from tdep files Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][14/19] Target FP: Handle interfaces to scripting languages Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][13/19] Target FP: Perform Ada fixed-point scaling in target format Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][12/19] Target FP: Add binop and compare routines to target-float.{c,h} Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][11/19] Target FP: Add conversion routines to target-float.{c,h} Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][10/19] Target FP: Add string routines to target-float.{c,h} Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][09/19] Target FP: Introduce target-float.{c,h} Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][08/19] Target FP: Use target format throughout expression parsing Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][07/19] Target FP: Simplify and fix ui_printf formatted printing Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][06/19] Target FP: Use print_floating in tdep code Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][05/19] Target FP: Simplify and fix print_floating Ulrich Weigand
18:21 [RFC][04/19] Target FP: Clean up some DFP interfaces Ulrich Weigand
18:20 [RFC][03/19] Target FP: Complete tdep move to convert_typed_floating Ulrich Weigand
18:20 [RFC][02/19] Target FP: Simplify floatformat_from_type Ulrich Weigand
18:20 [RFC][01/19] Target FP: Clean up includes of doublest.h and floatformat.h Ulrich Weigand
18:20 [RFC][00/19] Target FP: Precise target floating-point emulation Ulrich Weigand
17:45 Re: [PATCH/RFC] Implement the ability to set the current working directory in GDBserver Sergio Durigan Junior
17:09 Re: [PATCH v5] Implement the ability to set/unset environment variables to GDBserver when starting the inferior Thomas Preudhomme
16:32 [PUSHED] Include "x86-xstate.h" for X86_XSTATE_* constants. John Baldwin
16:28 [PUSHED] Explicitly include <array> for std::array<>. John Baldwin
16:27 [PUSHED] Catch up to recent changes to call_function_by_hand(). John Baldwin
16:26 Re: [PATCH v5] Implement the ability to set/unset environment variables to GDBserver when starting the inferior Simon Marchi
16:13 Re: heads up: one week to 8.0.1 planned release time Simon Marchi
15:44 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add thread after updating gdbarch when exec'ing Simon Marchi
15:40 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Test different follow-exec-mode settings in gdb.multi/multi-arch-exec.exp Simon Marchi
15:33 Re: [PATCH v5] Implement the ability to set/unset environment variables to GDBserver when starting the inferior Thomas Preudhomme
15:30 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add thread after updating gdbarch when exec'ing Simon Marchi
13:48 [PUSHED] Add i386.o to gdb_target_obs for x86_64-* targets Yao Qi
11:51 [PATCH] Add selftests run filtering Simon Marchi
11:46 Re: [PATCH v2] Define an error function in the PPC simulator library. John Baldwin
11:08 Re: [RFA] Don't use -fdiagnostics-color=never for rustc Pedro Alves
10:40 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Test different follow-exec-mode settings in gdb.multi/multi-arch-exec.exp Yao Qi
10:37 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add thread after updating gdbarch when exec'ing Yao Qi
10:19 Re: [PATCH] eval.c:evaluate_subexp_standard: Factor out function call handling Pedro Alves
10:12 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Read stop_pc after updating the gdbarch when exec'ing Yao Qi
09:49 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Improve "'g' reply is is to long" error message Yao Qi
09:43 Re: [PATCH] eval.c:evaluate_subexp_standard: Factor out function call handling Yao Qi
09:14 Re: [PATCH v2] Define an error function in the PPC simulator library. Pedro Alves
09:04 Re: [PATCH 00/22 v4] Make GDB builtin target descriptions more flexible Yao Qi
07:02 [pushed] expprint: Fix format string warning Simon Marchi
03:00 Re: [PATCH v2] Define an error function in the PPC simulator library. John Baldwin
02:51 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Initial support for FreeBSD/aarch64 John Baldwin

September 04, 2017
22:18 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD John Baldwin
22:13 [PATCH] eval.c:evaluate_subexp_standard: Factor out function call handling Pedro Alves
21:49 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] sim: or1k: add or1k target to sim Stafford Horne
21:14 Re: [PATCH v4 3/5] sim: or1k: add or1k target to sim Simon Marchi
21:05 Re: [PATCH v4 2/5] sim: cgen: add MUL2OFSI and MUL1OFSI macros (needed for OR1K l.mul[u]) Stafford Horne
20:32 Re: [PATCH v4 2/5] sim: cgen: add MUL2OFSI and MUL1OFSI macros (needed for OR1K l.mul[u]) Simon Marchi
20:04 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD coypu
19:45 [PATCH] eval.c:evaluate_subexp_standard: Use RAII to avoid leaks Pedro Alves
19:21 [pushed] gdb.base/commands.exp: Test loop_break and loop_continue in nested loops Simon Marchi
19:21 Re: [PATCH v2 00/13] No-debug-info debugging improvements Pedro Alves
18:47 [PATCH 2/2] Make "list ambiguous" show symbol names too Pedro Alves
18:47 [PATCH 1/2] Fix "list ambiguous_variable" Pedro Alves
18:47 [PATCH 0/2] Make "list ambiguous" show symbol names too Pedro Alves
17:35 [pushed/borderline-ob] Introduce gdb_disassembly_flags Pedro Alves
17:16 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add tests for loop_break and loop_continue commands Simon Marchi
17:15 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Error out immediatly when using if command without args in command list Simon Marchi
17:08 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD John Baldwin
17:06 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver Makefile: don't delete intermediary files Simon Marchi
16:19 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Introduce gdb::array_view Pedro Alves
16:15 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Introduce gdb::array_view, symtabs_and_lines -> std::vector Pedro Alves
15:59 Re: [PATCH] Clarify "list" output when specified lines are ambiguous Pedro Alves
15:11 [pushed/ob] Fix build breakage when libipt is available Pedro Alves
14:34 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD Kamil Rytarowski
14:19 Re: [PATCH v2] Define an error function in the PPC simulator library. Pedro Alves
14:17 [PATCH, committed] moxie sim: fix stepping Anthony Green
14:01 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD Pedro Alves
13:52 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Initial support for FreeBSD/aarch64 Pedro Alves
13:35 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Fix indentation for printing Fortran types with pointers Yao Qi
13:32 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Remove C/C++ relevant code in Fortran specific file. Yao Qi
13:27 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD John Baldwin
13:26 Re: [PATCH 3/4] fortran: Testsuite, fix typos in vla-value. Yao Qi
13:25 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Fortran: Testsuite, fix differences in type naming. Yao Qi
13:03 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD Kamil Rytarowski
12:50 Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Various build fixes for NetBSD Pedro Alves
12:36 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add tests for loop_break and loop_continue commands Pedro Alves
12:35 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Error out immediatly when using if command without args in command list Pedro Alves
12:28 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Move command lines types/declarations to cli-script.h Pedro Alves
12:14 Re: hurd: update RPC prototypes Pedro Alves
12:06 Re: [PATCH] Honor an existing CC_FOR_BUILD in the environment for sim. Pedro Alves
11:34 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver Makefile: don't delete intermediary files Pedro Alves
10:57 Re: [PATCH] Add a 'starti' command. Pedro Alves
09:58 Re: [PATCH v3 6/6] Fortran: Nested functions, add scope parameter. Yao Qi
09:22 Re: [PATCH v3 5/6] Fortran: Enable setting breakpoint on nested functions. Yao Qi
08:50 Re: [PATCH] btrace: Store btrace_insn in an std::vector Simon Marchi
08:37 Re: [PATCH v3 4/6] Dwarf: Fortran, support DW_TAG_entry_point. Yao Qi
07:02 ping: [PATCH v3 0/6] Some Fortran Patches Wiederhake, Tim
07:00 ping: [PATCH 0/4] More Fortran Patches Wiederhake, Tim
06:57 RE: [PATCH] btrace: Store btrace_insn in an std::vector Wiederhake, Tim
05:16 [RFA] Don't use -fdiagnostics-color=never for rustc Tom Tromey

September 03, 2017
16:27 Re: [PATCH] PR21985: set inferior-tty doesn't work for remote or sim Simon Marchi
15:39 [PATCH] PR gdb/21698: Fix synchronization problems under python interface Hsiangkai Wang
09:05 [PATCH] btrace: Store btrace_insn in an std::vector Simon Marchi
08:52 [PATCH] gdbserver Makefile: don't delete intermediary files Simon Marchi
08:25 Re: [PATCH] Make target_waitstatus_to_string return an std::string Simon Marchi

September 02, 2017
21:37 [PATCH 3/3] Add tests for loop_break and loop_continue commands Simon Marchi
21:37 [PATCH 2/3] Error out immediatly when using if command without args in command list Simon Marchi
21:37 [PATCH 1/3] Move command lines types/declarations to cli-script.h Simon Marchi
21:36 [PATCH 0/3] Tiny patches related to command lines Simon Marchi
18:22 Re: [RFA 3/3] Change counted_command_line to a shared_ptr Simon Marchi
15:31 Re: [RFA 3/3] Change counted_command_line to a shared_ptr Tom Tromey
10:48 Re: [RFA 3/3] Change counted_command_line to a shared_ptr Simon Marchi
06:28 Re: [PATCH] Add a 'starti' command. Ruslan Kabatsayev

September 01, 2017
21:46 [PATCH v2] Add a 'starti' command. John Baldwin
21:42 Re: [PATCH] Add a 'starti' command. John Baldwin
20:48 Re: [RFA 3/3] Change counted_command_line to a shared_ptr Simon Marchi
18:40 Re: [PATCH/RFC] Implement the ability to set the current working directory in GDBserver Sergio Durigan Junior
18:33 [PATCH v2] [libcc1] Rename C{,P}_COMPILER_NAME and remove triplet from them Sergio Durigan Junior
12:32 Re: [PATCH/RFC] Implement the ability to set the current working directory in GDBserver Philippe Waroquiers
08:50 Re: [RFA 00/10] some string cleanup removal Simon Marchi
08:29 Re: [PATCH v4 1/5] sim: cgen: add remainder functions (needed for OR1K lf.rem.[sd]) Stafford Horne
07:57 Re: [PATCH v4 1/5] sim: cgen: add remainder functions (needed for OR1K lf.rem.[sd]) Simon Marchi
06:19 Re: [PATCH v5] Implement the ability to set/unset environment variables to GDBserver when starting the inferior Eli Zaretskii
04:23 [commit+8.0.1] Fix T-stopped detach regression on old kernels Jan Kratochvil
01:56 New ARI warning Fri Sep 1 01:56:05 UTC 2017 GDB Administrator


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc