This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Bug 20936 - documentation review
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Ivo Raisr <ivo dot raisr at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:32:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bug 20936 - documentation review
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Ivo Raisr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:47:19 +0100
> Please can I get a documentation review for the attached patch.
> The affected documentation files are:
> The patch has been successfully review by Yao Qi <email@example.com>.
Sorry for not responding earlier.
The patch for gdb.texinfo is okay, but I don't see the ChangeLog
entries. And what about NEWS?