This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Implement the ability to start inferiors with a shell on gdbserver
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, palves at redhat dot com, lgustavo at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:59:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Implement the ability to start inferiors with a shell on gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Friday, January 27 2017, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Sergio Durigan Junior <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Cc: Pedro Alves <email@example.com>, Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Luis Machado <email@example.com>
>> Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:47:41 -0500
>> On Wednesday, January 18 2017, I wrote:
>> > Hi again,
>> > This is the second version of this patch series. I addressed many
>> > comments made by Luis, Eli, Tom and Pedro (private) on the first
>> > version. Thanks!
> I already approved the documentation parts, so you are not pinging me,
Yes, that's right, thanks for the approval and sorry for including you
in the ping.
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible