This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Bug 20936 - provide sparc and sparcv9 target description XML files
- From: Ivo Raisr <ivo dot raisr at oracle dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:23:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bug 20936 - provide sparc and sparcv9 target description XML files
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20161206152616.GC28789@E107787-LIN> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20161212125331.GB25542@E107787-LIN> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170125224241.twkvdrqzlfe6s7fe@localhost>
On 25.1.2017 23:42, Yao Qi wrote:
On 17-01-17 22:37:59, Ivo Raisr wrote:
diff -Nupr a/gdb/doc/gdb.texinfo gdb-7.11/gdb/doc/gdb.texinfo
--- a/gdb/doc/gdb.texinfo 2016-02-24 01:55:15.000000000 +0000
+++ gdb-7.11/gdb/doc/gdb.texinfo 2017-01-17 04:51:21.533190029 +0000
If the doc hasn't been reviewed before, it needs a doc review.
I have looked all around gdb website and could not find a description of
documentation review. What is the process here?
diff -Nupr a/gdb/features/sparc/sparc32-cp0.xml gdb-7.11/gdb/features/sparc/sparc32-cp0.xml
--- a/gdb/features/sparc/sparc32-cp0.xml 1969-12-31 16:00:00.000000000 +0000
+++ gdb-7.11/gdb/features/sparc/sparc32-cp0.xml 2017-01-17 04:51:21.534235184 +0000
@@ -0,0 +1,19 @@
+<!-- Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Why does the year range start from 2013? It should end on 2017, anyway.
It starts from 2013 because that's the year when these files were
internally developed. It took that long to bundle this up into patches
and send upstream. I will fix year 2016 to 2017.