This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH/RFC] Refactor gdb.reverse/insn-reverse.c
- From: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:50:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC] Refactor gdb.reverse/insn-reverse.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20170125161011.GW28060@E107787-LIN>
- Reply-to: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
On 01/25/2017 10:10 AM, Yao Qi wrote:
On 17-01-16 13:10:54, Luis Machado wrote:
I've broken up the main file into other files with arch-specific bits
(insn-support-<arch>.c). The main file will hold the generic pieces that will
take care of calling the tests.
It is reasonable to me. Can we name arch-specific files as
Thanks for the review.
Would you reconsider this? I named it insn-support-<arch>.c because we
already know this is a reverse debugging test (from gdb.reverse) and we
are really testing instruction support. I'm fine either way though, and
just wanted to add a little bit more context in the name.