This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Change arglist-intro default indentation in GDB .dir-locals.el
- From: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>, <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 07:14:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Change arglist-intro default indentation in GDB .dir-locals.el
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com;
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Pedro Alves writes:
> Hmm, I don't think it's that common.
> Grepping around for "($" only finds a few hits.
> Honestly, a "(" at the end of a line looks a bit odd in GNU-formatted code
> to me. I think the usual way is to break before the parens instead:
> if (read_inferior_data_pointer
> (ipa_sym_addrs.addr_get_trace_state_variable_value_ptr, &res))
OK. I keep hesitating between the 2 but that settles it, thanks for