This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim addv bug fix
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:10:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim addv bug fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2W_Mn=K=4jsYXa14UimQedL-JrJD9-tJTdijrfRfOKyqw@mail.gmail.com>
> The addv instruction is storing results to general registers instead
> of vector registers. The reserved instruction check is wrong, It
> should be not full in case 2, and unconditionally in case 3.
> The testcase fails without the patch, and works with the patch. The
> patch reduces gcc C testsuite failures from 2227 to 2174 (-57).
Approved - please apply.