This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim xtn2 bug fix
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:09:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim xtn2 bug fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2UEN10HXU8tYYWaDs5DtMXiBFSCm2pLeckBSo_5bu9tqw@mail.gmail.com>
> The code is applying a bias (shift) to inputs which is wrong. The
> index in case 2 should be i + 2 not i + 4. We can simplify the code a
> little and remove the if statement, reducing 7 lines to 3 in each of
> the 3 cases.
> The testcase works with the patch, and fails without. The patch
> reduces GCC C testsuite failures from 2174 to 2108 (-66).
Approved - please apply.