This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdb-7.12.1 update (2017-01-16)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Yao Qi <yao dot qi at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 14:37:50 +0400
- Subject: gdb-7.12.1 update (2017-01-16)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As far as I can tell, we have currently one PR left that's currently
marked as blocking:
Bug 20939 - GDB aborts if there is an error in disassembly
AFAICT, Yao just sent a series of patches for master:
However, the patch uses C++, and therefore isn't applicable on
the branch as is. The fact that this is a 6-patch series (although
some of it is refactoring) is also creating a little extra nervousness
when so close to the .1.
Before we consider the quicker/pure-C version, is this a regression
compared to 7.11.x?