This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFA 0/5] more cleanup removal in Python
- From: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 06:42:48 -0700
- Subject: [RFA 0/5] more cleanup removal in Python
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is the next installment in my ongoing quest to remove cleanups,
manual refcount management, and "goto" from the Python layer. I think
that, on the whole, these changes make the code simpler to read and
I tested this via the buildbot.
For the most part I think the changes are self-explanatory. There is
a renaming opportunity in patch #3, so perhaps one more round will be
needed for this series.