This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Your commit 'Create sdynrelro for elfn32 mips too' broke GDB
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at sergiodj dot net>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:22:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: Your commit 'Create sdynrelro for elfn32 mips too' broke GDB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1cSDIA-0000DCfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20170114081809.GW32333@bubble.grove.modra.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 12:58:33PM -0500, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> On Saturday, January 14 2017, Alan Modra wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 08:38:02PM -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Please fix your buildbot. Don't expect me to reply to the next
> > report. I'm ignoring it.
> Sorry about the noise.
> Fixing this has proven harder than I thought. I decided to temporarily
> disable the e-mail notifications for the builders associated with both
> wildebeest-* slaves (managed by Mark), because they are the ones having
> timeout problems when linking GDB.
> Hey Mark, would it be possible for you to take a look at this issue?
Apologies. I am in the process of reinstalling the 32/64 bit debian
buildbots. They are experiencing i/o storms leading to timeouts.
I'll turn off both VMs for now.