This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Your commit 'Create sdynrelro for elfn32 mips too' broke GDB
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at sergiodj dot net>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 12:58:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: Your commit 'Create sdynrelro for elfn32 mips too' broke GDB
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1cSDIA-0000DCfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20170114081809.GW32333@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Saturday, January 14 2017, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 08:38:02PM -0500, email@example.com wrote:
>> Hello there,
>> Your commit:
>> Create sdynrelro for elfn32 mips too
>> broke GDB. Please fix it, or the GDB gods will get you.
> Please fix your buildbot. Don't expect me to reply to the next
> report. I'm ignoring it.
Sorry about the noise.
Fixing this has proven harder than I thought. I decided to temporarily
disable the e-mail notifications for the builders associated with both
wildebeest-* slaves (managed by Mark), because they are the ones having
timeout problems when linking GDB.
Hey Mark, would it be possible for you to take a look at this issue?
Thanks in advance!
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible