This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [BZ 21005] Add support for Intel 64 rdrand and rdseed record/replay
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:16:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [BZ 21005] Add support for Intel 64 rdrand and rdseed record/replay
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 17-01-13 02:58:11, Luis Machado wrote:
> I tested this by hand with quite a few lines of inline asm. I thought we
> had arch-specific tests in testsuite/, but it looks like we don't exercise
> every little instruction with record/replay, so no testcase. Let me know
> if one is required.
gdb.reverse/insn-reverse.exp is intended to exercise each instruction with
record/replay. You can add the instructions in gdb.reverse/insn-reverse.c.