This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add -file-list-shared-libraries MI command
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre dot laperle at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 16:15:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add -file-list-shared-libraries MI command
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/04/2017 05:18 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
> Perhaps the best way
> forward would be to make all attributes the same as "=library-loaded"
> but also add the from/to.
I think so too.
> To make the MI more future proof, it could be a list of from/to segments
> instead, but for now it will only one segment. What do you think?
That's a good idea. I like it.