This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Update comment in linux_nat_can_async_p
- From: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:05:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update comment in linux_nat_can_async_p
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20170111082551.GI9518@E107787-LIN>
On 2017-01-11 03:25, Yao Qi wrote:
On 17-01-10 15:30:26, Simon Marchi wrote:
I think this comment is outdated. Nowadays, linux-nat is always
unless the user has explictly turned it off with
"maint set target-async off".
* linux-nat.c (linux_nat_can_async_p): Update comment.
Looks good to me.
Thanks, I pushed it.