This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Update comment in linux_nat_can_async_p
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at ericsson dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 08:25:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update comment in linux_nat_can_async_p
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 17-01-10 15:30:26, Simon Marchi wrote:
> I think this comment is outdated. Nowadays, linux-nat is always async,
> unless the user has explictly turned it off with
> "maint set target-async off".
> * linux-nat.c (linux_nat_can_async_p): Update comment.
Looks good to me.