This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve load command's help text
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Luis Machado <lgustavo at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:58:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve load command's help text
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 17-01-06 10:41:28, Luis Machado wrote:
> This fairly obvious patch adds usage text to the load command's help text.
> Originally it did not have usage and mentioned things like FILE and OFFSET
> without explaining how those should be passed in the command.
> 2017-01-05 Luis Machado <email@example.com>
> * symfile (_initialize_symfile): Add usage text to the load command's
> help text.
Patch is good to me, with Simon's suggestion.