This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim vector mul bug fix
- From: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 16:13:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim vector mul bug fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2XBaxNvZmWYAJ=0wGMzX0k0+2w=ODsLh57C_VFVqwW-Wg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 6:35 AM, Nick Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Also - would you be interested in becoming a maintainer for the AArch64 sim ?
> I certainly think that it would be good idea, and I think that Mike would
> probably be onboard with the idea too ...
Yes, I am willing to become a maintainer or co-maintainer for the
AArch64 sim. I'll have to start reading gdb-patches again to look for
aarch64 sim related messages, but I doubt that there are many relevant