This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 6/6] Implement proper "startup-with-shell" support on gdbserver
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tom at tromey dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, palves at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 16:32:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/6] Implement proper "startup-with-shell" support on gdbserver
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Monday, December 26 2016, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Sergio" == Sergio Durigan Junior <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Sergio> A new packet is added, QStartupShell, and this
> Sergio> packet is sent on initialization.
> Sergio> A documentation patch is included, along with a new testcase for the
> Sergio> feature.
> I didn't see a documentation patch for the new packet. I think this is
> important to have.
Thanks for the comment, Tom. I'll make sure to write the docs.
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF 31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible