This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim fp min/max number bug fix
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:38:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim fp min/max number bug fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2Wx+cVEaUF2OZb5-wtUd9hkLB6QcCDzuvHkqm-8OuPGQQ@mail.gmail.com>
> The fp min/max number routines are using fpclassify to try to
> distinguish between a nan and a number, but this is handling zero,
> inf, and subnormals incorrectly. We get the right result if we just
> use isnan.
> The testcase works with the patch, and fails without the patch. The
> patch also reduces GCC C testsuite failures from 2416 to 2407.
Approved - please apply.