This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim mls and movi bug fixes
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:36:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim mls and movi bug fixes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2WOYKD-B=zscOG1sU3E8Put_6SnwsMPh3=PJ+eRXtu_ww@mail.gmail.com>
> The mls instruction computes accumulator - product, but the simulator
> accidentally has the subtract operands swapped. While writing the
> testcase for this problem, I discovered that the movi instruction is
> broken, there is a missing break after the half word support. Both
> are simple fixes.
> The testcase works with the patch, and fails without the patch. The
> mls fix takes GCC C testsuite failures from 2407 to 2406, and the movi
> fix then takes it from 2406 to 2295.
Approved - please apply.