This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim vector mul bug fix
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:35:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64 sim vector mul bug fix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABXYE2XBaxNvZmWYAJ=0wGMzX0k0+2w=ODsLh57C_VFVqwW-Wg@mail.gmail.com>
> The vector mul instruction is doing a widening multiply, but isn't
> supposed to. mull does a widening multiply, mul does a regular
> The testcase works with the patch, and fails without the patch. GCC C
> testsuite failures drop from 2538 to 2473.
Approved - please apply.
Also - would you be interested in becoming a maintainer for the AArch64 sim ?
I certainly think that it would be good idea, and I think that Mike would
probably be onboard with the idea too ...