gdb-patches archive
date index for February, 2016

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

February 05, 2016
20:09 Re: [PATCH 4/8] Implement target_emit_ops Antoine Tremblay
19:58 Re: [PATCH] Add printf format specifier for printing enumerator Simon Marchi
16:59 [PATCH V8 1/1] Intel MPX bound violation handling Walfred Tedeschi
16:43 Re: [PATCH 6/7] py-minsymbol: Add interface to access minimal_symbols Phil Muldoon
16:35 Re: [PATCH 4/7] py-symbol: Require a frame for lookup_symbol only when necessary Phil Muldoon
16:08 Re: [PATCH 4/7] py-symbol: Require a frame for lookup_symbol only when necessary Jeff Mahoney
15:08 Re: [PATCH] Add printf format specifier for printing enumerator Pedro Alves
15:03 Re: [PATCH] Add printf format specifier for printing enumerator Simon Marchi
14:53 Re: [PATCH] Add printf format specifier for printing enumerator Eli Zaretskii
14:51 Re: [PATCH] Add printf format specifier for printing enumerator Pedro Alves
14:19 [PATCH v2 3/3] btrace, frame: fix crash in get_frame_type Markus Metzger
14:18 [PATCH v2 2/3] frame: use get_prev_frame_always in skip_tailcall_frames Markus Metzger
14:18 [PATCH v2 1/3] frame: add skip_tailcall_frames Markus Metzger
14:18 [PATCH] Add printf format specifier for printing enumerator Simon Marchi
14:10 Re: [PATCH] Handle loading improper core files gracefully in the mips backend. Maciej W. Rozycki
12:29 Re: [PATCH 2/7] py-value: properly handle unsigned and pointer types Phil Muldoon
12:25 Re: [PATCH 6/7] py-minsymbol: Add interface to access minimal_symbols Phil Muldoon
12:18 Re: [PATCH 5/7] py-symbol: export section name Phil Muldoon
12:17 Re: [PATCH 4/7] py-symbol: Require a frame for lookup_symbol only when necessary Phil Muldoon
12:12 Re: [PATCH 2/7] py-value: properly handle unsigned and pointer types Phil Muldoon
11:29 Re: [PATCH] Handle loading improper core files gracefully in the mips backend. Luis Machado
08:23 RE: [PATCH] btrace, frame: fix crash in get_frame_type Metzger, Markus T
03:04 Re: [pushed][PATCH] Fix '-data-read-memory-bytes' typo/assertion Thomas Preud'homme

February 04, 2016
23:02 Re: [pushed][PATCH] Fix '-data-read-memory-bytes' typo/assertion Pedro Alves
22:55 Re: [pushed][PATCH] Fix '-data-read-memory-bytes' typo/assertion Don Breazeal
22:27 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Doug Evans
21:01 Re: [PATCH] Handle loading improper core files gracefully in the mips backend. Maciej W. Rozycki
18:37 [PING] Re: [PATCH v4] PR 18303, Tolerate malformed input for lookup_symbol-called functions. Don Breazeal
18:32 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Matt Rice
18:24 Re: Move threads out of jumppad without single step Antoine Tremblay
18:23 Re: [pushed][PATCH] Fix '-data-read-memory-bytes' typo/assertion Don Breazeal
17:43 [PATCH 2/7] py-value: properly handle unsigned and pointer types jeffm
17:43 [PATCH 5/7] py-symbol: export section name jeffm
17:29 [PATCH 6/7] py-minsymbol: Add interface to access minimal_symbols jeffm
17:29 [PATCH 7/7] py-regcache: Add interface to regcache jeffm
17:29 [PATCH 1/7] check_types_equal: short circuit check if identical pointers are used jeffm
17:29 [PATCH 0/7] Python extension patchset jeffm
17:29 [PATCH 4/7] py-symbol: Require a frame for lookup_symbol only when necessary jeffm
17:29 [PATCH 3/7] py-symbol: use Py_RETURN_NONE instead of open coding it jeffm
17:25 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Petr Tesarik
16:58 Re: Move threads out of jumppad without single step Yao Qi
16:01 Re: [PATCH] btrace, frame: fix crash in get_frame_type Pedro Alves
15:47 Re: [PATCH] [testsuite] Remove BASEDIR Yao Qi
15:19 Re: Flags fields in register xml descriptions are suboptimal: What to do? Pedro Alves
15:11 Re: Flags fields in register xml descriptions are suboptimal: What to do? Pedro Alves
15:11 Re: [PATCH] waiting_for_stop_reply around remote_fileio_request Yao Qi
15:03 Re: [PATCH V7 1/1] Intel MPX bound violation handling Pedro Alves
14:41 Re: Flags fields in register xml descriptions are suboptimal: What to do? Yao Qi
13:55 Re: [PATCH] waiting_for_stop_reply around remote_fileio_request Pedro Alves
13:47 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Add "skip regexp" Pedro Alves
12:45 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Create new target "kdump" which uses libkdumpfile: https://github.com/ptesarik/libkdumpfile to access contents of compressed kernel dump. Ales Novak
12:40 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Create new target "kdump" which uses libkdumpfile: https://github.com/ptesarik/libkdumpfile to access contents of compressed kernel dump. Pedro Alves
12:31 Re: [RFC] breakpoints/19474 [was Re: RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed)] Pedro Alves
11:05 Re: [RFC] breakpoints/19474 [was Re: RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed)] Yao Qi
01:33 Re: [RFC] breakpoints/19474 [was Re: RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed)] Keith Seitz
00:45 [RFC] breakpoints/19474 [was Re: RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed)] Keith Seitz
00:08 Flags fields in register xml descriptions are suboptimal: What to do? Doug Evans

February 03, 2016
23:37 [PATCH] Avoid compilation failure with remote-m32r-sdi.o Doug Evans
19:29 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Jeff Mahoney
19:00 Re: [PATCH] sim/MAINTAINERS: Add Thiemo Seufer back, as a past maintainer Jan-Benedict Glaw
18:55 Re: RFA: Fix sim scache handling to use unsigned values. Mike Frysinger
18:54 Re: [PATCH] sim/MAINTAINERS: Add Thiemo Seufer back, as a past maintainer Mike Frysinger
18:39 [PATCH] sim/MAINTAINERS: Add Thiemo Seufer back, as a past maintainer Maciej W. Rozycki
18:31 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Doug Evans
17:55 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Jeff Mahoney
16:53 [PATCH 20/23] New function should_print_stop_to_console Pedro Alves
16:52 [PATCH 05/23] Make the interpreters be per UI Pedro Alves
16:52 [PATCH 09/23] Make input_fd be per UI Pedro Alves
16:51 [PATCH 17/23] Simplify starting the command event loop Pedro Alves
16:51 [PATCH 10/23] Make outstream be per UI Pedro Alves
16:51 [PATCH 13/23] Make command line editing (use of readline) be per UI Pedro Alves
16:51 [PATCH 21/23] Push thread->control.command_interp to the struct thread_fsm Pedro Alves
16:51 [PATCH 04/23] Make gdb_stdout&co be per UI Pedro Alves
16:50 [PATCH 14/23] Always process target events in the main UI Pedro Alves
16:50 [PATCH 12/23] Make current_ui_out be per UI Pedro Alves
16:50 [PATCH 22/23] Only send sync execution command output to the UI that ran the command Pedro Alves
16:50 [PATCH 15/23] Make target_terminal_inferior/ours almost nops on non-main UIs Pedro Alves
16:50 [PATCH 19/23] Replace the sync_execution global with a new enum prompt_state tristate Pedro Alves
16:49 [PATCH 08/23] Make instream and serial_stdin be per UI Pedro Alves
16:49 [PATCH 23/23] Add new command to create extra console/mi UI channels Pedro Alves
16:49 [PATCH 16/23] Introduce display_mi_prompt Pedro Alves
16:45 Re: [PATCH 00/23] Towards great frontend GDB consoles Pedro Alves
16:45 Re: [patch] [v2] Enable dwarf unwind for AVR target Kevin Buettner
16:44 [PATCH 07/23] Make the intepreters output to all UIs Pedro Alves
16:44 [PATCH 18/23] Make gdb_in_secondary_prompt_p() be per UI Pedro Alves
16:44 [PATCH 11/23] Delete def_uiout Pedro Alves
16:44 [PATCH 02/23] Command line input handling TLC Pedro Alves
16:44 [PATCH 06/23] Introduce interpreter factories Pedro Alves
16:44 [PATCH 03/23] Introduce "struct ui" Pedro Alves
16:44 [PATCH 01/23] Test issuing a command split in multiple lines with continuation chars Pedro Alves
16:44 [PATCH 00/23] Towards great frontend GDB consoles Pedro Alves
16:25 RFA: Fix sim scache handling to use unsigned values. Nick Clifton
12:37 RE: [pushed][PATCH] Fix '-data-read-memory-bytes' typo/assertion Thomas Preud'homme

February 02, 2016
23:58 Re: [PATCH obv] ui-out.c: Remove unused enum Phil Muldoon
21:41 [PATCH obv] ui-out.c: Remove unused enum Simon Marchi
18:05 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Add "skip regexp" Doug Evans
16:47 RE: [PATCH V3 2/2] Add mpx-bnd-init-on-return set/show command for inferior calls. Tedeschi, Walfred
16:10 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Add "skip regexp" Eli Zaretskii
14:42 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Jeff Mahoney
14:30 [pushed] [PATCH V5 4/5] Adaptation of siginfo fixup for the new bnd fields Tedeschi, Walfred
14:22 Re: [PATCH] Handle loading improper core files gracefully in the mips backend. Pedro Alves
14:19 Re: [PATCH] Handle loading improper core files gracefully in the mips backend. Pedro Alves
14:09 [pushed][PATCH V5 3/5] Add bound related fields to the siginfo structure Tedeschi, Walfred
14:08 [pushed] [PATCH V5 2/5] Use linux_get_siginfo_type_with_fields for x86 Tedeschi, Walfred
14:08 [pushed] [PATCH V4 1/6] Merge gdb and gdbserver implementations for siginfo Tedeschi, Walfred
13:58 Re: [PATCH V5 4/5] Adaptation of siginfo fixup for the new bnd fields Walfred Tedeschi
13:42 [PATCH V7 1/1] Intel MPX bound violation handling Walfred Tedeschi
13:22 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Petr Tesarik
12:58 Re: [PATCH] Handle loading improper core files gracefully in the mips backend. Luis Machado
10:41 Re: [PATCH V5 5/5] ntel MPX bound violation handling Walfred Tedeschi
10:38 Re: [PATCH V5 5/5] ntel MPX bound violation handling Pedro Alves
10:31 Re: [PATCH V5 4/5] Adaptation of siginfo fixup for the new bnd fields Pedro Alves
10:09 Re: [PATCH V5 5/5] ntel MPX bound violation handling Walfred Tedeschi
10:04 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Vlastimil Babka
09:59 [PATCH V6 1/1] Intel MPX bound violation handling Walfred Tedeschi
09:12 Re: Enable gdb to open Linux kernel dumps Kieran Bingham
08:25 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Kieran Bingham
08:11 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Kieran Bingham
07:22 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Jan Kiszka
02:56 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Jeff Mahoney
02:05 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Ales Novak
01:03 [PATCH, doc RFA] Add "skip regexp" Doug Evans

February 01, 2016
23:50 [OB PATCH] gdb.texinfo (Value Sizes): Fix typo. Doug Evans
23:40 [OB PATCH] gdb.texinfo (Skipping Over Functions and Files): Fix typo. Doug Evans
23:31 Re: [PATCH] Add netbsd-core to optional backends Kamil Rytarowski
23:24 [OB PATCH] gdb.base/skip.exp: Clean up multiple references to same test name. Doug Evans
22:41 Re: [PATCH] Always organize test artifacts in a directory hierarchy Simon Marchi
22:30 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Doug Evans
22:23 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Doug Evans
22:10 [PATCH V2 4/4] Enable/update legacy linespecs in MI. Keith Seitz
22:10 [PATCH V2 2/4] python/19506 -- gdb.Breakpoint address location regression Keith Seitz
22:10 [PATCH V2 3/4] Use string_to_event_location_basic in guile. Keith Seitz
22:10 [PATCH V2 1/4] Refactor string_to_event_location for legacy linespec support. Keith Seitz
22:10 [PATCH V2 0/4] Add support for "legacy" linespecs Keith Seitz
20:38 Re: [PATCH 1/3] PR remote/19496, internal err forking-threads-plus-bkpt Pedro Alves
20:26 Re: [PATCH] python/19506 -- gdb.Breakpoint address location regression Keith Seitz
20:09 Re: [PATCH 3/3] PR remote/19496, timeout in forking-threads-plus-bkpt Pedro Alves
20:00 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Add new test, gdb.base/loop-break.exp Kevin Buettner
19:51 Re: RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed) Keith Seitz
19:38 Re: [PATCH 2/3] PR remote/19496, interrupted syscall in forking-threads-plus-bkpt Pedro Alves
19:29 Re: [PATCH 3/3] PR remote/19496, timeout in forking-threads-plus-bkpt Don Breazeal
19:26 [pushed] Test gdb.threads/forking-threads-plus-breakpoint.exp with, displaced stepping off (Re: [PATCH 1/3] PR remote/19496, internal err forking-threads-plus-bkpt) Pedro Alves
17:04 Re: RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed) Pedro Alves
17:04 [PATCH] Fix 19548: Breakpoint re-set inserts breakpoints when it shouldn't Pedro Alves
15:01 Re: Enable gdb to open Linux kernel dumps Jeff Mahoney
14:32 Re: Enable gdb to open Linux kernel dumps Ales Novak
13:34 Re: RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed) Pedro Alves
13:21 Re: [PATCH 3/4] Add SLAB allocator understanding. Kieran Bingham
12:47 [PATCH] gdb/testsuite: Add D support to gdb_default_target_compile Iain Buclaw
12:35 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Add Jeff Mahoney's py-crash patches. Kieran Bingham
12:05 Re: [PATCH 3/3] PR remote/19496, timeout in forking-threads-plus-bkpt Pedro Alves
11:51 Re: Enable gdb to open Linux kernel dumps Kieran Bingham
11:27 Re: Enable gdb to open Linux kernel dumps Kieran Bingham
04:17 [PATCH] varobj: Cleanup dead code Simon Marchi
03:33 Re: [PATCH] python/19506 -- gdb.Breakpoint address location regression Joel Brobecker
03:26 [PATCH obv] Fix some comments in varobj.{c,h} Simon Marchi
03:21 Re: PING #2: Re: [PATCH 1/3] gdb: New set/show max-value-size command. Joel Brobecker
03:06 RFC: branching for GDB 7.11 soon? (possibly Wed) Joel Brobecker


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc