gdb-patches archive
date index for August, 2015

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 31, 2015
04:17 Re: Cell multi-arch type resolution broken (Re: [PATCH 5/6] [PR 17684] add support for primitive types as symbols) Doug Evans

August 30, 2015
21:04 Re: Cell multi-arch type resolution broken (Re: [PATCH 5/6] [PR 17684] add support for primitive types as symbols) Doug Evans
16:06 Re: [RFC] Casting NULL pointer Doug Evans
16:03 [PATCH] remove language_specific.mangled_lang Doug Evans
13:46 Re: [RFC] Casting NULL pointer Andrew Burgess
12:33 Re: [RFC] Casting NULL pointer Mark Kettenis
11:48 [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Ensure disassembler covers requested address range. Andrew Burgess
11:48 [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Move common MI code to outer function. Andrew Burgess
11:48 [PATCH 0/2] disassembly over compilation unit boundaries Andrew Burgess
11:34 [PATCH] PR varobj/18564 regression in showing __thread so extern variable Philippe Waroquiers
10:09 [RFC] Casting NULL pointer Andrew Burgess
02:42 Re: [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
02:35 Re: [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
00:13 [PATCH] symtab.h (struct symbol): Tweak comment. Doug Evans

August 29, 2015
23:37 Re: [PATCH] Include minimal symbol flavour name in LOC_UNRESOLVED error message. Doug Evans
23:20 [PATCH] Include minimal symbol flavour name in LOC_UNRESOLVED error message. Doug Evans
22:34 [PATCH] Update documentation of function copy_type_recursive Patrick Palka
22:33 [PATCH 2/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate the TYPE_NAME string in arch_type Patrick Palka
22:31 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate types in alloc_type_arch Patrick Palka
22:30 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate types in alloc_type_arch Patrick Palka
21:35 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate types in alloc_type_arch Doug Evans
21:29 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate the TYPE_NAME string in arch_type Patrick Palka
21:26 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate types in alloc_type_arch Patrick Palka
21:04 Re: [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Mark Kettenis
20:40 Re: [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Doug Evans
20:16 Re: [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
19:56 Re: [PATCH] guile: Add as_a_scm_t_subr Doug Evans
19:20 Re: [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Doug Evans
19:11 Re: [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Eli Zaretskii
18:20 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate the TYPE_NAME string in arch_type Doug Evans
18:06 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate types in alloc_type_arch Doug Evans
17:23 [RFC] Block all async signals used by gdb when initializing Guile Doug Evans
12:59 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Use gdbarch obstack to allocate the TYPE_NAME string in arch_type Patrick Palka

August 28, 2015
23:46 GDB 7.10.x and 7.11.x tentative dates... Joel Brobecker
21:50 [PATCH] guile: Add as_a_scm_t_subr Simon Marchi
21:45 gdb-7.10 branch *UN*frozen (was: "gdb-7.10 branch FROZEN") Joel Brobecker
21:44 pushed: [release/HEAD] Document the GDB 7.10 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
21:42 pushed: [release/branch 2/2] Bump GDB version number to 7.10.0.DATE-cvs. Joel Brobecker
21:42 pushed: [release/branch 1/2] Document the GDB 7.10 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
21:42 FYI/BRANCH: Patches applied to branch gdb-7.10-branch Joel Brobecker
21:26 pushed: [release/branch] Set GDB version number to 7.10. Joel Brobecker
21:21 [pushed/7.10] gdb/NEWS: Rename "Changes since GDB 7.9" into "Changes in GDB 7.10" Joel Brobecker
21:14 gdb-7.10 branch FROZEN Joel Brobecker
19:37 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Simon Marchi
19:16 Re: [PATCH] Remove only use of current_inferior ()->gdbarch outside of gdbarch.* Doug Evans
17:22 Re: [PATCH] Remove only use of current_inferior ()->gdbarch outside of gdbarch.* Ulrich Weigand
17:20 Re: Cell multi-arch symbol lookup broken (Re: [PATCH] solib_global_lookup: Fetch arch from objfile.) Ulrich Weigand
16:07 Re: Cell multi-arch symbol lookup broken (Re: [PATCH] solib_global_lookup: Fetch arch from objfile.) Doug Evans
15:51 [PATCH] Constify variables in ada-lang.c Simon Marchi
15:04 Re: [PATCH] Remove only use of current_inferior ()->gdbarch outside of gdbarch.* Doug Evans
13:38 Re: Cell multi-arch symbol lookup broken (Re: [PATCH] solib_global_lookup: Fetch arch from objfile.) Ulrich Weigand
13:11 Re: Cell multi-arch broken (Re: [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter) Ulrich Weigand
06:21 Re: Cell multi-arch broken (Re: [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter) Doug Evans
05:33 Re: Cell multi-arch symbol lookup broken (Re: [PATCH] solib_global_lookup: Fetch arch from objfile.) Doug Evans
05:16 [PATCH] Remove only use of current_inferior ()->gdbarch outside of gdbarch.* Doug Evans
00:58 [PATCH] Make GDB wait for events after handling target File-I/O Luis Machado
00:37 Re: [PATCH v3] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Joel Brobecker

August 27, 2015
22:19 qemu-system debugging broken ([PATCH 03/18] remote.c/all-stop: Implement TARGET_WAITKIND_NO_RESUMED and TARGET_WNOHANG) Luis Machado
18:14 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Determine the iteration count based on wallclock instead of user+system time. Ulrich Weigand
18:13 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Re-check fastpoint after reloading symbols. Ulrich Weigand
17:48 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Doug Evans
17:42 [pushed][Cell/B.E.] Fix wrong relocation for TLS variable offset Ulrich Weigand
17:42 [pushed][Cell/B.E.] Make parse_spufs_run more robust Ulrich Weigand
17:40 Re: [RFC] Fix SW breakpoint handling for Cell multi-arch Ulrich Weigand
17:40 Re: Cell multi-arch broken (Re: [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter) Ulrich Weigand
16:56 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones DJ Delorie
16:44 Re: [RFC] Fix SW breakpoint handling for Cell multi-arch Pedro Alves
16:23 Re: [RFC] Fix SW breakpoint handling for Cell multi-arch Ulrich Weigand
15:43 Re: [RFC] Fix SW breakpoint handling for Cell multi-arch Pedro Alves
15:39 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Eli Zaretskii
15:13 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Paul_Koning
15:05 RE: [PATCH] Add micromips support to the MIPS simulator Andrew Bennett
15:05 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Simon Marchi
14:26 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Simon Marchi
14:11 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Paul_Koning
14:03 Cell multi-arch symbol lookup broken (Re: [PATCH] solib_global_lookup: Fetch arch from objfile.) Ulrich Weigand
13:53 Cell multi-arch type resolution broken (Re: [PATCH 5/6] [PR 17684] add support for primitive types as symbols) Ulrich Weigand
13:51 Re: [PATCH] [aarch64] Check region OK for HW watchpoint in GDBserver Yao Qi
13:49 [PATCH obv/pushed] Fix inverted statements in m88k_analyze_prologue Simon Marchi
13:44 [PATCH] [aarch64] Check region OK for HW watchpoint in GDBserver Yao Qi
13:35 Re: [PATCH] Bail out of processing stop if hook-stop resumes target / changes context Yao Qi
13:34 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Simon Marchi
13:26 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Merge async and sync code paths some more Yao Qi
12:37 [ob/pushed] gdbserver/proc-service.c: bogus return value conversion Pedro Alves
12:28 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Fix C++ build errors related to signal handler types Pedro Alves
12:08 Re: [PATCH] gdb: remove packet size limit Pedro Alves
11:54 [RFC] Fix SW breakpoint handling for Cell multi-arch Ulrich Weigand
09:54 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Yao Qi
07:56 Re: Markus Metzger appointed btrace maintainer Yao Qi
05:05 Re: [PATCH] Mention language in compile error message Luis Machado
04:57 Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check Luis Machado
02:38 Re: [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Eli Zaretskii
00:56 Re: [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Patrick Palka

August 26, 2015
21:33 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Simon Marchi
21:28 [pushed] Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix native follow-exec-mode "new" Don Breazeal
21:27 [pushed] Re: [PATCH 1/2] Test follow-exec-mode. Don Breazeal
21:20 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Simon Marchi
21:19 Re: Markus Metzger appointed btrace maintainer Doug Evans
20:17 [PATCH] Document non-8-bits-addressable support in NEWS Simon Marchi
19:44 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Pedro Alves
19:42 Re: Cell multi-arch broken (Re: [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter) Pedro Alves
19:24 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Simon Marchi
19:02 Re: Cell multi-arch broken (Re: [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter) Ulrich Weigand
18:23 Re: Cell multi-arch broken (Re: [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter) Pedro Alves
17:39 Cell multi-arch broken (Re: [PATCH 2/2] GNU/Linux: Stop using libthread_db/td_ta_thr_iter) Ulrich Weigand
17:06 Re: [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Pedro Alves
16:42 Markus Metzger appointed btrace maintainer Pedro Alves
16:05 Re: [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Patrick Palka
15:25 Re: [PATCH] Fix compiler warnings building against Linux uapi headers enh
11:25 Re: [PATCH] Fix compiler warnings building against Linux uapi headers Yao Qi
10:41 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fix native follow-exec-mode "new" Pedro Alves
10:31 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Test follow-exec-mode. Pedro Alves
09:48 MDaemon Notification -- Attachment Removed Postmaster
08:44 Re: [PATCH] gdb: remove packet size limit Gary Benson
02:04 New ARI warning Wed Aug 26 02:04:43 UTC 2015 in gdb-7.10-branch GDB Administrator
01:54 New ARI warning Wed Aug 26 01:54:25 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
01:06 [PATCH 2/2] tui: maintain a scrollback buffer and dump it upon exit (PR tui/14584) Patrick Palka
01:06 [PATCH 1/2] tui: make updating of start_line in tui_puts more consistent Patrick Palka

August 25, 2015
22:42 [PATCH 2/2] Fix native follow-exec-mode "new" Don Breazeal
22:41 [PATCH 1/2] Test follow-exec-mode. Don Breazeal
22:41 [PATCH 0/2] Native follow-exec-mode cleanup Don Breazeal
22:27 [PATCH] gdb: remove packet size limit Pedro Alves
20:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix compiler warnings building against Linux uapi headers enh
20:19 GDB 7.10 release tentative date: Fri Aug 28 (was: "Re: [PATCH] remote: allow aborting long operations (e.g., file transfers) (Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:")") Joel Brobecker
19:13 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Sergio Durigan Junior
19:09 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Peter Schauer
19:07 [PATCH v13 18/32] Refactor openp() to return file_location Jan Kratochvil
18:45 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Pedro Alves
18:35 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Sergio Durigan Junior
18:31 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Pedro Alves
18:24 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Sergio Durigan Junior
18:22 Re: [patch][rfc] Allow GDB to search for the right libthread_db.so.1 Jan Kratochvil
18:17 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Catching errors on probes-based dynamic linker interface Sergio Durigan Junior
18:14 Re: [patch][rfc] Allow GDB to search for the right libthread_db.so.1 Paul Pluzhnikov
18:01 Re: [patch][rfc] Allow GDB to search for the right libthread_db.so.1 Jan Kratochvil
15:48 Re: [commit+7.10] signal_command: Leftover cleanup chain regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Jan Kratochvil
15:48 Re: [PATCH] Bail out of processing stop if hook-stop resumes target / changes context Pedro Alves
15:47 Re: [commit+7.10] ASAN attach crash - 7.9 regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Jan Kratochvil
15:36 Re: [PATCH] remote: allow aborting long operations (e.g., file transfers) (Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:") Pedro Alves
13:33 Re: [PATCH 04/13] Get pid rather than lwpid Pedro Alves
13:12 Re: [PATCH 04/13] Get pid rather than lwpid Yao Qi
12:47 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Catching errors on probes-based dynamic linker interface Gary Benson
12:14 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Pierre-Marie de Rodat
12:13 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Add new gdbarch method, unconditional_branch_address Pedro Alves
12:10 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Add new test, gdb.base/loop-break.exp Pedro Alves
12:10 Re: [PATCH 3/8] Break at each iteration for breakpoints placed on a while statement Pedro Alves
10:57 Re: [PATCH] remote: allow aborting long operations (e.g., file transfers) (Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:") Pedro Alves
10:47 Re: [PATCH 04/13] Get pid rather than lwpid Pedro Alves
10:43 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Pedro Alves
10:43 Re: [PATCH 00/13] [aarch64] Share more code between GDB and GDBserver Yao Qi
05:42 [PATCH] Increase timeout on gdb.base/exitsignal.exp Sergio Durigan Junior

August 24, 2015
21:10 [PATCH 1/3] Import the "signal-h" module from gnulib Pedro Alves
21:10 [PATCH 3/3] gdb: Drop use of obsolete AC_TYPE_SIGNAL Pedro Alves
21:09 [PATCH 2/3] gdb: Use sighandler_t everywhere Pedro Alves
21:09 [PATCH 0/3] Fix C++ build errors related to signal handler types Pedro Alves
19:09 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Pedro Alves
18:39 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Ulrich Weigand
18:30 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Brendan Kirby
18:24 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Sergio Durigan Junior
18:20 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Sergio Durigan Junior
18:17 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Pedro Alves
18:14 [pushed] Update gnulib to current upstream master Pedro Alves
18:10 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Sergio Durigan Junior
18:09 Re: [patch 1/2] mingw: update gnulib: prepare the sources Pedro Alves
18:05 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Sergio Durigan Junior
18:04 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Pedro Alves
17:52 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Brendan Kirby
17:34 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add "set remote multiprocess-extensions-packet" command Eli Zaretskii
17:31 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add "set remote multiprocess-extensions-packet" command Pedro Alves
17:28 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add "set remote multiprocess-extensions-packet" command Eli Zaretskii
17:20 Re: [PATCH] Mention language in compile error message Pedro Alves
17:13 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Pedro Alves
17:10 [PATCH 2/2] gdbserver crashes when multiprocess extensions aren't supported Pedro Alves
17:10 [PATCH 1/2] Add "set remote multiprocess-extensions-packet" command Pedro Alves
17:10 [PATCH 0/2] Fix gdbserver crash on all non-GNU/Linux targets Pedro Alves
17:08 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Ulrich Weigand
17:02 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Pedro Alves
16:20 Re: [PATCH] Mention language in compile error message Luis Machado
16:11 Re: [PATCH] Prevent GCC from folding inline test functions Luis Machado
16:09 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Catching errors on probes-based dynamic linker interface Sergio Durigan Junior
16:07 Re: [PATCH] Prevent GCC from folding inline test functions Pedro Alves
16:06 Re: [PATCH v3 02/19] Remove completion_tracker_t from the public completion API. Doug Evans
15:59 Re: [PATCH] Prevent GCC from folding inline test functions Luis Machado
15:54 Re: [PATCH] Prevent GCC from folding inline test functions Pedro Alves
15:49 Re: [PATCH] Prevent GCC from folding inline test functions Luis Machado
15:47 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Pedro Alves
15:30 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Pedro Alves
15:19 [pushed] gdb/testsuite/: garbage collect a few references to dead targets Pedro Alves
15:03 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Pedro Alves
14:59 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Ulrich Weigand
14:59 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Peter Schauer
14:52 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Delete the remaining ROM monitor targets Pedro Alves
14:48 Re: [PATCH obv/pushed] MIPS ptrace build fixes Pedro Alves
14:35 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb manual: Remove references to deleted targets Eli Zaretskii
14:35 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Delete the remaining ROM monitor targets Eli Zaretskii
14:22 [PATCH 1/2] Delete the remaining ROM monitor targets Pedro Alves
14:22 [PATCH 2/2] gdb manual: Remove references to deleted targets Pedro Alves
14:22 [PATCH 0/2] Delete the remaining ROM monitor targets Pedro Alves
13:44 [commit] gnu_vector.exp: Avoid some more known FAILs Andreas Arnez
13:02 Ping: RFA: AArch64 sim Nick Clifton
10:29 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Pedro Alves
08:45 Re: [PATCH] remote: allow aborting long operations (e.g., file transfers) (Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:") Gary Benson
08:43 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Catching errors on probes-based dynamic linker interface Gary Benson

August 23, 2015
19:37 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Yaakov Selkowitz
18:03 Re: [PATCH v3 19/19] Remove the vector return result from the completion API. Doug Evans
17:53 Re: [PATCH v3 18/19] Use the hashtable to accumulate completion results. Doug Evans
16:17 [PATCH 2/2] Determine the iteration count based on wallclock instead of user+system time. Wei-cheng Wang
16:17 [PATCH 1/2] Re-check fastpoint after reloading symbols. Wei-cheng Wang
15:14 Re: [PATCH v3 17/19] Make the completion API completely opaque. Doug Evans
04:25 Re: [PATCH v3 16/19] Implement completion limiting for tui_reggroup_completer. Doug Evans
04:24 Re: [PATCH v3 15/19] Implement completion limiting for scmcmd_add_completion. Doug Evans
04:23 Re: [PATCH v3 14/19] Implement completion limiting in add_struct_fields. Doug Evans
04:19 Re: [PATCH v3 13/19] Implement completion limiting for complete_on_enum. Doug Evans
04:11 Re: [PATCH v3 12/19] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Doug Evans
04:09 Re: [PATCH v3 11/19] Implement completion limiting for reg_or_group_completer. Doug Evans
04:07 Re: [PATCH v3 10/19] Implement completion limiting for cmdpy_completer. Doug Evans
04:03 Re: [PATCH v3 09/19] Implement completion limiting for interpreter_completer. Doug Evans
03:59 Re: [PATCH v3 08/19] Implement completion limiting for signal_completer. Doug Evans
03:58 Re: [PATCH v3 07/19] Implement completion limiting for filename_completer. Doug Evans
03:53 Re: [PATCH v3 06/19] Implement completion limiting for condition_completer. Doug Evans
03:47 Re: [PATCH v3 05/19] Implement completion limiting for ada_make_symbol_completion_list. Doug Evans
01:07 Re: [PATCH v3 04/19] Implement completion limiting for add_filename_to_list. Doug Evans
01:05 Re: [PATCH v3 03/19] Implement completion-limiting for complete_on_cmdlist. Doug Evans
01:02 Re: [PATCH v3 02/19] Remove completion_tracker_t from the public completion API. Doug Evans
00:29 Re: [PATCH v3 01/19] Add struct completer_data to the completion API. Doug Evans

August 22, 2015
22:25 Re: [PATCH v3 00/19] New completer API Doug Evans
19:24 Re: [PATCH v12 08/32] Permit multiple sysroot directories Jan Kratochvil
19:19 Re: [PATCH v12 06/32] Validate symbol file using build-id Jan Kratochvil
17:30 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Doug Evans
17:05 Re: [PATCH] config: fix AM_ICONV for in-tree libiconv Pedro Alves
07:31 Re: [PATCH v12 08/32] Permit multiple sysroot directories Eli Zaretskii
07:23 Re: [PATCH v12 06/32] Validate symbol file using build-id Eli Zaretskii
07:17 Re: [PATCH v12 05/32] gdbserver build-id attribute generator Eli Zaretskii
02:04 New ARI warning Sat Aug 22 02:04:46 UTC 2015 in gdb-7.10-branch GDB Administrator
01:54 New ARI warning Sat Aug 22 01:54:20 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator

August 21, 2015
23:37 [PATCH 2/2] Catching errors on probes-based dynamic linker interface Sergio Durigan Junior
23:37 [PATCH 1/2] Improve error reporting when handling SystemTap SDT probes Sergio Durigan Junior
23:37 [PATCH 0/2] Improve error management on probes-based dynamic linker interface (and workaround RH BZ 1196181) Sergio Durigan Junior
23:00 [ob/pushed] Fix ax.c:gdb_eval_agent_expr Pedro Alves
22:50 [ob/pushed] C++: Initialize a couple const globals Pedro Alves
22:47 [PATCH] avr-tdep.c (avr_scan_prologue): minor fix in prologue scanning Cristiano
22:46 [ob/pushed] gdb/dwarf2read.c: rename a field for c++ Pedro Alves
21:24 [PATCH v12 32/32] Support build-id for main executables Jan Kratochvil
21:24 [PATCH v12 31/32] Make only user-specified executable and symbol filenames sticky Jan Kratochvil
21:24 [PATCH v12 30/32] Code cleanup: New hex2bin_allocate() Jan Kratochvil
21:24 [PATCH v12 29/32] testcase: Test also locating shlibs by build-id Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 28/32] Tests for validate symbol file using build-id Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 27/32] build_id_verify: Make it more verbose Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 26/32] solib_bfd_open: Optimize opening twice Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 25/32] Verify the build-id Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 24/32] solib_find: Search also by build-id Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 23/32] build_id_to_bfd: Make it return file_location Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 22/32] Add dummy build-id params to prototypes Jan Kratochvil
21:23 [PATCH v12 21/32] build_id_to_debug_bfd: Make it also non-.debug capable Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 20/32] symfile_bfd_open: Make it use openp_bfd() Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 19/32] solib_find: Make it use file_location Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 18/32] Refactor openp() to return file_location Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 17/32] Add file_location utility functions Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 16/32] gdb_bfd_open_from_target: Optionally do not close fd Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 15/32] gdb_bfd_open_from_target: Support real fd Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 14/32] Provide new gdb_bfd_open_from_target Jan Kratochvil
21:22 [PATCH v12 13/32] Code cleanup: openp parameter filename_opened is never NULL Jan Kratochvil
21:21 [PATCH v12 12/32] Code cleanup: Remove openp parameter mode Jan Kratochvil
21:21 [PATCH v12 11/32] Code cleanup: Remove OPF_RETURN_REALPATH Jan Kratochvil
21:21 [PATCH v12 10/32] Code cleanup: Add enum for openp_flags Jan Kratochvil
21:21 [PATCH v12 09/32] Change sysroot to ":target:" Jan Kratochvil
21:21 [PATCH v12 08/32] Permit multiple sysroot directories Jan Kratochvil
21:21 [PATCH v12 07/32] Code cleanup: Make solib_find_1 variable const Jan Kratochvil
21:21 [PATCH v12 06/32] Validate symbol file using build-id Jan Kratochvil
21:20 [PATCH v12 05/32] gdbserver build-id attribute generator Jan Kratochvil
21:20 [PATCH v12 04/32] Move linux_find_memory_regions_full & co. Jan Kratochvil
21:20 [PATCH v12 03/32] Prepare linux_find_memory_regions_full & co. for move Jan Kratochvil
21:20 [PATCH v12 02/32] Move gdb_regex* to common/ Jan Kratochvil
21:20 [PATCH v12 01/32] Create empty common/linux-maps.[ch] and common/target-utils.[ch] Jan Kratochvil
21:20 [PATCH v12 00/32] Validate binary before use Jan Kratochvil
19:13 [pushed] Fix gdbserver crash exposed by gdb.threads/process-dies-while-handling-bp.exp Pedro Alves
19:07 Re: [PATCH] tui: don't overwrite a subprompt line that was given no input Patrick Palka
18:44 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Pedro Alves
18:04 Re: [PATCH] tui: don't overwrite a subprompt line that was given no input Pedro Alves
17:52 Re: [PATCH] Use tui_putc to output newline entered by the user Pedro Alves
17:27 Re: [PATCH] remote: allow aborting long operations (e.g., file transfers) (Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:") Pedro Alves
17:12 Re: [PATCH] remote: allow aborting long operations (e.g., file transfers) (Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:") Sandra Loosemore
16:45 [PATCH] tui: don't overwrite a subprompt line that was given no input Patrick Palka
16:23 [pushed] Make remote file transfers interruptible Gary Benson
16:23 [pushed] Warn when accessing binaries from remote targets Gary Benson
16:20 [PATCH] Use tui_putc to output newline entered by the user Patrick Palka
16:03 Re: [PATCH] Prevent GCC from folding inline test functions Pedro Alves
16:02 [OB PATCH] Fix stale cleanup left by linux_mntns_access_fs Gary Benson
15:41 Re: [PATCH v2] Warn when accessing binaries from remote targets Pedro Alves
15:16 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make remote file transfers interruptible Pedro Alves
14:52 [PATCH] remote: allow aborting long operations (e.g., file transfers) (Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:") Pedro Alves
13:22 Re: GDB 7.10 release 2015-08-21 status update Joel Brobecker
13:05 [PATCH] Prevent GCC from folding inline test functions Luis Machado
12:41 Re: [PATCH v3] xtensa: implement NPTL helpers Max Filippov
12:41 Re: GDB 7.10 release 2015-08-21 status update Pedro Alves
12:26 GDB 7.10 release 2015-08-21 status update Joel Brobecker
11:59 Re: [PATCH v3] xtensa: implement NPTL helpers Pedro Alves
10:18 [PATCH v3] xtensa: implement NPTL helpers Max Filippov
09:49 Re: [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Pedro Alves
09:34 [pushed] Add readahead cache to gdb's vFile:pread (Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers) Pedro Alves
09:02 Re: [PATCH v2] xtensa: implement NPTL helpers Pedro Alves
08:21 Re: [PATCH] procfs.c: Include "filestuff.h" Yao Qi
05:15 [PATCH v2] xtensa: implement NPTL helpers Max Filippov
03:14 Re: [PATCH] Remove fields curch and cur_line from TUI_CMD_WIN Patrick Palka

August 20, 2015
20:30 RE: [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Marc Gauthier
19:20 [pushed] Fix gdb.server/solib-list.exp native-extended-gdbserver regression Pedro Alves
19:10 [PATCH] Print thread name in thread apply headers Dr. David Alan Gilbert
18:23 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Sandra Loosemore
18:01 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
17:50 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: implement NPTL helpers Pedro Alves
17:46 Re: [PATCH] Remove fields curch and cur_line from TUI_CMD_WIN Pedro Alves
17:39 Re: [PATCH] remote non-stop: Process initially stopped threads before other commands Pedro Alves
17:00 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Pedro Alves
15:52 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Pedro Alves
14:48 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Pedro Alves
14:46 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
14:13 Re: [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Pedro Alves
13:53 [PATCH v3] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Max Filippov
13:44 Re: [RFC] Re: [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Max Filippov
13:37 Re: [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Max Filippov
13:14 [RFC] Re: [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Joel Brobecker
13:07 Re: [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Joel Brobecker
13:00 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Max Filippov
12:53 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Joel Brobecker
12:53 [PATCH v2] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Max Filippov
12:52 Re: [PATCH 1/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic fortran dyn array support Joel Brobecker
12:47 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Max Filippov
12:09 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Joel Brobecker
11:37 Re: [PATCH] Fix language of compilation unit with unknown file extension (Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check) Pedro Alves
08:17 Re: [PATCH] [Ada] Fix parsing for expressions with attributes and characters Pierre-Marie de Rodat
07:38 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: initialize call_abi in xtensa_tdep Max Filippov
07:19 [PATCH] xtensa: implement NPTL helpers Max Filippov

August 19, 2015
21:14 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Sandra Loosemore
20:43 Re: [PATCH] Fix language of compilation unit with unknown file extension (Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check) Doug Evans
20:18 Re: [PATCH] [Ada] Fix parsing for expressions with attributes and characters Joel Brobecker
20:02 Re: [PATCH] Fix language of compilation unit with unknown file extension (Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check) Pedro Alves
19:57 [PATCH] Fix language of compilation unit with unknown file extension (Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check) Pedro Alves
19:06 [PATCH] Mention language in compile error message Luis Machado
18:54 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c: Check type of linkage name attribute prior to decoding Kevin Buettner
18:01 Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check Luis Machado
17:21 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Gary Benson
16:52 Re: [PATCH] procfs.c: Include "filestuff.h" Marcin Cieslak
16:51 Re: [PATCH] procfs.c: Include "filestuff.h" Marcin Cieslak
16:43 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Sandra Loosemore
15:31 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Simon Marchi
15:25 [PATCH] [Ada] Fix parsing for expressions with attributes and characters Pierre-Marie de Rodat
14:56 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Replace continuations with an extendable "class" Pedro Alves
14:55 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Replace "struct continuation" mechanism by something more extensible Pedro Alves
14:45 RE: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Marc Khouzam
14:11 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Merge async and sync code paths some more Pedro Alves
13:46 Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check Pedro Alves
13:42 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
13:34 Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check Luis Machado
13:15 Re: [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check Pedro Alves
13:07 [pushed] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Gary Benson
12:54 [PATCH] Guard compile tests from running when unsupported + harden feature support check Luis Machado
12:00 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Pedro Alves
11:44 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Pedro Alves
10:51 Re: [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Gary Benson
10:41 [PATCH] Prelimit number of bytes to read in "vFile:pread:" Gary Benson
10:07 [PATCH, MIPS, PING] Move encoded as 'or' in binutils. Simon Dardis
08:32 Re: [PATCH] [AArch64] Fix incorrect mask when decoding b.cond instruction Yao Qi
08:26 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Mention multi-arch debugging support in NEWS Yao Qi
08:22 Re: [PATCH] Bail out of processing stop if hook-stop resumes target / changes context Yao Qi
07:54 Re: [PATCH] procfs.c: Include "filestuff.h" Yao Qi
07:15 [PATCH 8/8] Implement unconditional_branch_address method for rx Kevin Buettner
07:13 [PATCH 7/8] Implement unconditional_branch_address method for rl78 Kevin Buettner
07:11 [PATCH 6/8] Implement unconditional_branch_address method for powerpc / rs6000 Kevin Buettner
07:08 [PATCH 5/8] Implement unconditional_branch_address method for arm and thumb Kevin Buettner
07:06 [PATCH 4/8] Implement unconditional_branch_address method for x86-64 and i386 Kevin Buettner
07:03 [PATCH 3/8] Break at each iteration for breakpoints placed on a while statement Kevin Buettner
07:00 [PATCH 2/8] Add new gdbarch method, unconditional_branch_address Kevin Buettner
06:58 [PATCH 1/8] Add new test, gdb.base/loop-break.exp Kevin Buettner
06:53 [PATCH 0/8] Break at each iteration for breakpoints placed on a while statement Kevin Buettner
04:39 [PATCH] Remove fields curch and cur_line from TUI_CMD_WIN Patrick Palka
01:27 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves

August 18, 2015
22:42 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Joel Brobecker
21:04 Re: [PATCH] [PR mi/18833] Provide unlimited redirection stack for MI Doug Evans
18:08 [PATCH] procfs.c: Include "filestuff.h" Marcin Cieslak
16:52 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Sandra Loosemore
16:17 [PATCH/COMMITTED] gdb/doc: Fix build of 'info' manual. Andrew Burgess
15:53 [PATCH 12/13] Move aarch64_linux_prepare_to_resume to nat/aarch64-linux.c Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 09/13] Move debug_reg_change_callback and aarch64_notify_debug_reg_change to nat/aarch64-linux-hw-point.c Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 13/13] Move aarch64_linux_new_thread to nat/aarch64-linux.c Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 11/13] Make aarch64_linux_prepare_to_resume the same on GDB and GDBserver Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 10/13] Add pid argument in aarch64_get_debug_reg_state Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 08/13] Make debug_reg_change_callback the same on GDB and GDBserver Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 06/13] Use debug_printf in debug_reg_change_callback Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 07/13] Make aarch64_notify_debug_reg_change the same on GDB and GDBserver Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 05/13] Use phex debug_reg_change_callback Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 04/13] Get pid rather than lwpid Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 03/13] Remove some comments in debug_reg_change_callback Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 02/13] Re-indent the code Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 01/13] [gdbserver] Use iterate_over_lwps in aarch64_notify_debug_reg_change Yao Qi
15:53 [PATCH 00/13] [aarch64] Share more code between GDB and GDBserver Yao Qi
15:21 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Yao Qi
14:57 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Pedro Alves
14:22 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Eli Zaretskii
13:09 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Antoine Tremblay
12:56 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Yao Qi
12:52 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Replace continuations with an extendable "class" Yao Qi
12:50 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Replace "struct continuation" mechanism by something more extensible Yao Qi
12:09 Re: [PATCH] [PR mi/18833] Provide unlimited redirection stack for MI Pedro Alves
11:49 Re: [PATCH v2] [PR symtab/17391] gdb internal error: assertion fails in regcache.c:178 Pedro Alves
11:23 Re: "Remote 'g' packet reply is too long" error. Pedro Alves
11:22 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Delete enum inferior_event_handler::INF_TIMER Yao Qi
11:13 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Pedro Alves
10:48 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Merge async and sync code paths some more Yao Qi
10:08 [pushed] x86/Linux: disable all-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
09:59 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
09:44 Re: [PATCH] gdb.arch/amd64-entry-value-paramref.S: Fix DIE offsets Yao Qi
08:49 Re: [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Yao Qi
06:30 RE: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Metzger, Markus T
00:42 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Doug Evans
00:26 Re: [PATCH v2] [PR symtab/17391] gdb internal error: assertion fails in regcache.c:178 Doug Evans

August 17, 2015
23:29 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Patrick Palka
22:58 Re: [PATCH v2] [PR symtab/17391] gdb internal error: assertion fails in regcache.c:178 Doug Evans
22:45 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c: Check type of linkage name attribute prior to decoding Doug Evans
22:32 [PATCH] [PR mi/18833] Provide unlimited redirection stack for MI Doug Evans
21:53 [PATCH] Replace some xmalloc-family functions with XNEW-family ones Simon Marchi
20:38 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c: Check type of linkage name attribute prior to decoding Kevin Buettner
20:10 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Patrick Palka
20:08 [PATCH] ui-out.c (default_ui_out_impl): Add comment. Doug Evans
19:28 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Merge async and sync code paths some more Simon Marchi
19:13 Re: [PATCH] Move strace -m/explicit location test to strace.exp Keith Seitz
18:54 Re: [PATCH] Make remote transfers interruptible Sandra Loosemore
18:47 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Reimplement redirection for MI Doug Evans
18:33 [PATCH] Bail out of processing stop if hook-stop resumes target / changes context Pedro Alves
17:54 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Merge async and sync code paths some more Pedro Alves
17:34 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] gdb: Add debug tracing for bfd cache activity. Pedro Alves
17:34 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] gdb: New maintenance command to disable bfd sharing. Pedro Alves
17:34 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] gdb: Improve cache matching criteria for the bfd cache. Pedro Alves
17:19 Re: [PATCH v6 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
17:17 Re: [PATCH] Move strace -m/explicit location test to strace.exp Pedro Alves
17:02 Re: [PATCH v2] [PR symtab/17391] gdb internal error: assertion fails in regcache.c:178 Pedro Alves
16:41 Re: [PATCH v6 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Yao Qi
16:41 Re: [PATCH] [D] Allow enum scopes to be looked up. Pedro Alves
16:00 Re: [PATCH] Make remote transfers interruptible Pedro Alves
15:10 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Eli Zaretskii
14:46 Re: [patch] fix misparsing in remote_parse_stop_reply Pedro Alves
14:26 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Sandra Loosemore
14:03 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Pedro Alves
13:33 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Pierre-Marie de Rodat
13:29 [PATCH] [AArch64] Fix incorrect mask when decoding b.cond instruction Pierre Langlois
13:28 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Patrick Palka
13:27 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Pierre-Marie de Rodat
13:16 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Patrick Palka
13:01 [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Patrick Palka
08:53 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
07:23 RE: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Metzger, Markus T
07:16 RE: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Metzger, Markus T
04:11 [patch] fix misparsing in remote_parse_stop_reply Sandra Loosemore
01:54 New ARI warning Mon Aug 17 01:54:16 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator

August 16, 2015
18:49 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Joel Brobecker
14:33 Re: [PATCH] Add end_psymtab_common Doug Evans
14:23 Re: [PATCH] objfiles.h, psympriv.h, psymtab.c whitespace Doug Evans
14:18 Re: [PATCH] Remove "val" arg to add_psymbol_to_bcache Doug Evans
13:57 Re: [PATCH] Remove some hardcoded bitfield sizes Doug Evans
13:12 Re: [PATCH/obv] Rename `typename' in d-exp.y to avoid C++ reserved word Sergio Durigan Junior

August 15, 2015
06:57 [PATCH] [D] Allow enum scopes to be looked up. Iain Buclaw
06:52 Re: [PATCH/obv] Rename `typename' in d-exp.y to avoid C++ reserved word Iain Buclaw
06:32 [PATCH] perftest/utils.py (select_file): Kill any existing inferior before selecting a new file Doug Evans
06:23 Re: [PATCH v2] Rewrite mixed source/assembler disassembly Doug Evans
06:21 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Doug Evans
05:27 [doc patch] Python3: execfile->exec+open Jan Kratochvil
05:13 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Doug Evans
05:12 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Doug Evans
00:36 [PATCH/obv] Rename `typename' in d-exp.y to avoid C++ reserved word Keith Seitz

August 14, 2015
22:26 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Sandra Loosemore
22:19 Re: New ARI warning Wed Aug 12 01:53:55 UTC 2015 Keith Seitz
21:44 Re: [PATCH] mi_make_breakpoint: add "evaluated-by" option Keith Seitz
20:32 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Eli Zaretskii
19:21 [PATCH/commit] Fix ARI warnings in d-exp.y Iain Buclaw
18:37 Re: [PATCH] Make remote transfers interruptible Joel Brobecker
18:34 Re: [PATCH] mi_make_breakpoint: add "evaluated-by" option Joel Brobecker
18:32 Re: New ARI warning Wed Aug 12 01:53:55 UTC 2015 Joel Brobecker
18:26 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Joel Brobecker
18:12 Re: New ARI warning Wed Aug 12 01:53:55 UTC 2015 Keith Seitz
18:06 Re: New ARI warning Wed Aug 12 01:53:55 UTC 2015 Joel Brobecker
17:44 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Doug Evans
17:06 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Doug Evans
17:02 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Doug Evans
14:39 Re: New ARI warning Fri Aug 14 01:54:27 UTC 2015 Joel Brobecker
13:45 Re: [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Eli Zaretskii
11:37 [rfc] btrace: change record instruction-history /m Markus Metzger
08:38 Re: New ARI warning Fri Aug 14 01:54:27 UTC 2015 Iain Buclaw
06:31 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Pierre-Marie de Rodat
05:25 "Remote 'g' packet reply is too long" error. Mehmet Ali SarÄkaya
01:54 New ARI warning Fri Aug 14 01:54:27 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
00:46 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Sergio Durigan Junior

August 13, 2015
23:26 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Pedro Alves
22:28 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) Sergio Durigan Junior
22:11 [PATCH] Move strace -m/explicit location test to strace.exp Keith Seitz
21:50 [PATCH] mi_make_breakpoint: add "evaluated-by" option Keith Seitz
19:17 Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] D: Move classification of symbols from the grammar to the lexer Iain Buclaw
18:29 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
18:17 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
18:05 [ob/pushed] Fix Python frame unwinder issue caught by Valgrind Pedro Alves
17:27 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
17:19 Re: [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Patrick Palka
17:01 Re: [PATCH] Rename reserved C++ keyword "explicit" Keith Seitz
16:30 Re: [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Pedro Alves
16:04 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
15:59 Re: [PING][PATCH] gnu_vector.exp: Avoid some more known FAILs Pedro Alves
15:56 Re: [PATCH] Fix invoking "[kill|detach] inferiors" on inferiors that are not running Pedro Alves
15:49 Re: [PING][PATCH] gnu_vector.exp: Avoid some more known FAILs Andreas Arnez
15:43 Re: [PATCH v2 5/5] Extended-remote exec event docs Pedro Alves
15:38 Re: [PATCH v2 4/5] Eliminate spurious warnings from remote exec Pedro Alves
15:22 Re: [PATCH v2 3/5] Extended-remote support for exec event tests Pedro Alves
15:18 Re: Racy failures on gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp (native-extended-gdbserver/-m64) (was: Re: [PATCH] Don't truncate the history file when history size is unlimited) Patrick Palka
15:12 Re: [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Patrick Palka
15:07 Re: [PATCH v2] Warn when accessing binaries from remote targets Andrew Burgess
15:03 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Doug Evans
15:00 Re: [PATCH 2/5] Extended-remote exec catchpoints Pedro Alves
15:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix invoking "[kill|detach] inferiors" on inferiors that are not running Patrick Palka
14:50 Re: [PATCH v2 1/5] Extended-remote follow exec Pedro Alves
14:24 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] gdb: New maintenance command to disable bfd sharing. Eli Zaretskii
14:13 Re: [PATCH v2] Rewrite mixed source/assembler disassembly Eli Zaretskii
13:24 [PATCH v2] Warn when accessing binaries from remote targets Gary Benson
12:45 [PATCH v2 3/3] gdb: Add debug tracing for bfd cache activity. Andrew Burgess
12:45 [PATCH v2 2/3] gdb: New maintenance command to disable bfd sharing. Andrew Burgess
12:45 [PATCH v2 1/3] gdb: Improve cache matching criteria for the bfd cache. Andrew Burgess
12:45 [PATCH v2 0/3] bfd cache: tighten match criteria and debug commands. Andrew Burgess
11:06 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] D: Support looking up symbols in the current and imported modules Iain Buclaw
09:10 Re: [PATCH] Make remote transfers interruptible Gary Benson
07:38 Re: [PATCH] [Ada] Add support for subprogram renamings Pierre-Marie de Rodat
04:06 Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] D: Move classification of symbols from the grammar to the lexer Doug Evans
04:02 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] D: Support looking up symbols in the current and imported modules Doug Evans
03:56 Re: [PATCH] [Ada] Add support for subprogram renamings Doug Evans
03:40 Re: [PATCH v2] Rewrite mixed source/assembler disassembly Doug Evans
01:46 [pushed] gdb.base/dso2dso.exp sometimes broken Joel Brobecker
01:21 [PATCH v2] [PR symtab/17391] gdb internal error: assertion fails in regcache.c:178 Doug Evans

August 12, 2015
22:49 Re: [PATCH] Rename reserved C++ keyword "explicit" Doug Evans
21:33 [PATCH] gdb.arch/amd64-entry-value-paramref.S: Fix DIE offsets Doug Evans
21:07 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Luis Machado
20:56 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
20:50 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
20:40 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Luis Machado
20:33 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
20:31 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Luis Machado
20:26 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
20:23 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Doug Evans
20:18 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Luis Machado
20:05 [PATCH] Rename reserved C++ keyword "explicit" Keith Seitz
19:59 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
19:51 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Sergio Durigan Junior
19:48 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Merge async and sync code paths some more Simon Marchi
19:41 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Joel Brobecker
19:39 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Luis Machado
19:05 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
18:50 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Doug Evans
18:43 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Joel Brobecker
18:32 Re: [PATCH] Initialize `location' in gdbpy_decode_line Keith Seitz
18:32 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Joel Brobecker
18:24 [PATCH 2/2] Try both make_relative_prefix{,ignore_links} for relocatability Doug Evans
18:21 [PATCH 1/2] Try both make_relative_prefix{,ignore_links} for relocatability Doug Evans
17:46 Re: [PATCH] Initialize `location' in gdbpy_decode_line Doug Evans
17:40 Re: [PATCH] Make remote transfers interruptible Doug Evans
17:38 [PATCH] Initialize `location' in gdbpy_decode_line Keith Seitz
17:38 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Doug Evans
17:33 Re: [PATCH] Make remote transfers interruptible Sandra Loosemore
17:22 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Joel Brobecker
17:11 [PATCH 6/7] Garbage collect thread continuations Pedro Alves
17:11 [PATCH 5/7] Garbage collect dummy_frame_ctx_saver Pedro Alves
17:11 [PATCH 7/7] Delete enum inferior_event_handler::INF_TIMER Pedro Alves
17:02 [PATCH 2/7] Replace "struct continuation" mechanism by something more extensible Pedro Alves
17:02 [PATCH 3/7] Convert infcalls to thread_fsm mechanism Pedro Alves
17:02 [PATCH 4/7] Convert the until/advance commands to thread_fsm mechanism Pedro Alves
17:02 [PATCH 1/7] Merge async and sync code paths some more Pedro Alves
17:02 [PATCH 0/7] Replace continuations with an extendable "class" Pedro Alves
16:40 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Sergio Durigan Junior
16:34 Re: [PATCH] Guarantee save-and-restore of GDBFLAGS on gdb.base/checkpoint-ns.exp Sergio Durigan Junior
15:45 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
15:31 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
15:08 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
14:44 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
14:30 [PATCH] Make remote transfers interruptible Gary Benson
13:59 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE (gdb) Pedro Alves
13:58 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
13:44 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
13:43 RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE (gdb) Matthew Fortune
13:38 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
13:34 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
13:29 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
13:08 Re: [PATCH] Use save_vars to replace existing manipulation of globals in tests Pedro Alves
13:02 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
12:51 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
12:47 [PATCH] Use save_vars to replace existing manipulation of globals in tests Patrick Palka
12:44 Re: [PATCH] Test the interaction between GDBHISTSIZE and .gdbinit Patrick Palka
12:42 [COMMITTED] Introduce save_vars, a testsuite proc for safely manipulating globals Patrick Palka
12:32 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
11:35 Re: [pushed/ob] gdb/infrun.c: Various trivial ARI fixes. Pedro Alves
11:29 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
11:05 Re: [PING][PATCH] gnu_vector.exp: Avoid some more known FAILs Pedro Alves
10:38 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
10:30 Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Support shared library debug with MIPS PIE (gdb) Pedro Alves
10:15 Re: [PATCH] Guarantee save-and-restore of GDBFLAGS on gdb.base/checkpoint-ns.exp Pedro Alves
10:10 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
10:05 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Pedro Alves
09:48 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
09:30 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Pedro Alves
09:06 Re: GDB 7.10 release 2015-08-10 status update Gary Benson
08:56 Re: [PATCH] [regression] Do not read from catchpoint/watchpoint locations' addresses when checking for a permanent breakpoint Luis Machado
01:53 New ARI warning Wed Aug 12 01:53:55 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
01:24 [PUSHED] Locations API / Explicit Locations Keith Seitz

August 11, 2015
23:31 [PATCH] Guarantee save-and-restore of GDBFLAGS on gdb.base/checkpoint-ns.exp Sergio Durigan Junior
23:02 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Joel Brobecker
22:11 Re: [PATCH] Test the interaction between GDBHISTSIZE and .gdbinit Pedro Alves
21:50 Re: [PATCH v6 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Doug Evans
21:49 Re: [PATCH v6 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_locations-based API Doug Evans
20:45 Re: [PATCH v6 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
20:45 Re: [PATCH v6 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_locations-based API Keith Seitz
20:43 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Doug Evans
20:00 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Jan Kratochvil
19:59 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Joel Brobecker
19:58 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Joel Brobecker
19:44 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Doug Evans
19:40 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Joel Brobecker
18:55 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Jan Kratochvil
18:04 Re: [PATCH] [regression] Do not read from catchpoint/watchpoint locations' addresses when checking for a permanent breakpoint Pedro Alves
17:36 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Doug Evans
17:27 [PING][PATCH] gnu_vector.exp: Avoid some more known FAILs Andreas Arnez
17:22 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Doug Evans
17:15 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Warn when accessing binaries over RSP Doug Evans
16:25 Re: [PATCH] [regression] Do not read from catchpoint/watchpoint locations' addresses when checking for a permanent breakpoint Luis Machado
14:31 [PATCH] [regression] Do not read from catchpoint/watchpoint locations' addresses when checking for a permanent breakpoint Luis Machado
14:18 Re: GDB 7.10 release 2015-08-10 status update Joel Brobecker
14:04 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Warn when accessing binaries over RSP Gary Benson
13:40 Re: GDB 7.10 release 2015-08-10 status update Gary Benson
11:55 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Warn when accessing binaries over RSP Andrew Burgess
10:52 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make remote file transfers interruptible Gary Benson
06:48 Re: [PATCH] PR 18669: Remove use of strtod in libiberty/d-demangle.c Iain Buclaw
01:05 [PATCH] [PR symtab/17391] gdb internal error: assertion fails in regcache.c:178 Doug Evans
00:19 Re: [RFC/7.10] Temp fix for 17960 assertion failure? Doug Evans

August 10, 2015
19:59 Re: [PATCH v6 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Doug Evans
19:54 Re: [PATCH v6 0/9] Series short description Doug Evans
19:45 Re: [PATCH v6 9/9] Explicit locations: documentation updates Doug Evans
19:43 Re: [PATCH v6 8/9] Explicit locations: MI support for explicit locations Doug Evans
19:42 Re: [PATCH v6 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Doug Evans
18:09 [pushed/ob] gdb/infrun.c: Various trivial ARI fixes. Joel Brobecker
18:09 Re: [PATCH v6 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Doug Evans
18:06 Re: [PATCH v6 5/9] Explicit locations: introduce probe locations Doug Evans
18:05 Re: [PATCH v6 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Keith Seitz
18:04 Re: [PATCH v6 4/9] Explicit locations: introduce address locations Doug Evans
18:02 Re: [PATCH v6 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Doug Evans
17:34 Re: [PATCH v6 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Doug Evans
17:04 GDB 7.10 release 2015-08-10 status update Joel Brobecker
16:43 Re: [PATCH v6 1/9] Explicit locations: rename "address string"/"addr_string" to "location" Doug Evans
14:31 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
08:34 Re: [PATCH] Add proper handling for non-local references in nested functions Pierre-Marie de Rodat
03:21 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Sergio Durigan Junior

August 09, 2015
19:07 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] New feature: extension language post-initializers Eli Zaretskii
18:50 [PATCH, doc RFA] New feature: extension language post-initializers Doug Evans

August 08, 2015
16:25 Re: [PATCH v3 00/19] New completer API Keith Seitz
06:44 Re: [PATCH v3 00/19] New completer API Andrew Burgess
01:54 New ARI warning Sat Aug 8 01:54:11 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
00:04 Re: [PATCH v3 00/19] New completer API Keith Seitz

August 07, 2015
22:57 Re: [PATCH v3 00/19] New completer API Andrew Burgess
18:39 Re: [RFC/7.10] Temp fix for 17960 assertion failure? Doug Evans
16:58 Re: [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
15:48 [RFC/7.10] Temp fix for 17960 assertion failure? Keith Seitz
15:20 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Joel Brobecker
15:12 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Joel Brobecker
14:11 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
13:14 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
13:05 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Jose E. Marchesi
11:56 PING: [PATCH 0/2] frame_find_by_id & selected_frame issues Andrew Burgess
09:45 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Move get_frame_language from stack.c to frame.c. Pedro Alves
09:45 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: get_frame_language now takes a frame parameter. Pedro Alves
08:57 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Move get_frame_language from stack.c to frame.c. Andrew Burgess
08:56 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: get_frame_language now takes a frame parameter. Andrew Burgess
05:15 Re: [PATCH] toplevel: fixes for in-tree libiconv DJ Delorie
02:37 [PATCH v3 00/19] New completer API Keith Seitz
02:37 [PATCH v3 15/19] Implement completion limiting for scmcmd_add_completion. Keith Seitz
02:37 Re: [PATCH] Add casts for legitimate integer to enum conversions Pedro Alves
02:03 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c: Check type of linkage name attribute prior to decoding Kevin Buettner
02:03 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Sergio Durigan Junior
01:52 [pushed] Fix gdb.base/valgrind-infcall.exp with the native-extended-gdbserver board Pedro Alves

August 06, 2015
23:18 [pushed] Bump timeouts for a couple gdb.reverse/*-precsave.exp tests Pedro Alves
22:36 [PATCH v3 03/19] Implement completion-limiting for complete_on_cmdlist. Keith Seitz
22:12 [PATCH v3 14/19] Implement completion limiting in add_struct_fields. Keith Seitz
22:12 [PATCH v3 10/19] Implement completion limiting for cmdpy_completer. Keith Seitz
22:03 [PATCH v3 07/19] Implement completion limiting for filename_completer. Keith Seitz
22:03 [PATCH v3 08/19] Implement completion limiting for signal_completer. Keith Seitz
22:03 [PATCH v3 13/19] Implement completion limiting for complete_on_enum. Keith Seitz
22:03 [PATCH v3 11/19] Implement completion limiting for reg_or_group_completer. Keith Seitz
22:03 [PATCH v3 16/19] Implement completion limiting for tui_reggroup_completer. Keith Seitz
21:31 Re: [PATCH V4 5/9] New probe type: DTrace USDT probes. Joel Brobecker
21:25 Re: [PATCH] Add casts for legitimate integer to enum conversions Simon Marchi
21:06 [pushed] gdbserver: no point in hiding the regcache type nowadays Pedro Alves
21:06 [PATCH v3 05/19] Implement completion limiting for ada_make_symbol_completion_list. Keith Seitz
21:06 [PATCH v3 17/19] Make the completion API completely opaque. Keith Seitz
20:03 [PATCH v3 01/19] Add struct completer_data to the completion API. Keith Seitz
19:58 [PATCH v3 19/19] Remove the vector return result from the completion API. Keith Seitz
19:58 [PATCH v3 02/19] Remove completion_tracker_t from the public completion API. Keith Seitz
19:58 [PATCH v3 18/19] Use the hashtable to accumulate completion results. Keith Seitz
19:58 [PATCH v3 04/19] Implement completion limiting for add_filename_to_list. Keith Seitz
19:58 [PATCH v3 06/19] Implement completion limiting for condition_completer. Keith Seitz
19:34 [PATCH] Add casts for legitimate integer to enum conversions Simon Marchi
19:20 [PATCH v3 12/19] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v3 09/19] Implement completion limiting for interpreter_completer. Keith Seitz
18:18 Re: [PATCH] btrace: indicate speculative execution Pedro Alves
18:03 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make remote file transfers interruptible Sandra Loosemore
18:03 [pushed] gdbserver/tracepoint.c: make exported IPA global int instead of enum Pedro Alves
16:31 Re: [patch] Fix 'info type-printers' Python error - PR 17136 Doug Evans
16:10 [pushed] gdbserver: fix silent error exit Pedro Alves
16:03 Re: [PATCH] Change type of struct complaints::series Simon Marchi
15:17 Re: [PATCH v2] configure: check for perf_event.h version Pedro Alves
15:17 Re: [PATCH] configure: check for perf_event.h version Pedro Alves
15:14 [PATCH v2] configure: check for perf_event.h version Markus Metzger
15:00 RE: [PATCH] configure: check for perf_event.h version Metzger, Markus T
14:54 Re: [PATCH] configure: check for perf_event.h version Pedro Alves
14:54 [PATCH] gdbserver: don't pick a random thread if the current thread dies Pedro Alves
14:46 Re: [PATCH] btrace: indicate speculative execution Eli Zaretskii
14:14 RE: [PATCH] configure: check for perf_event.h version Metzger, Markus T
14:06 [pushed/master+7.10] gdbserver: move_out_of_jump_pad_callback misses switching current thread Pedro Alves
14:03 Re: [PATCH] configure: check for perf_event.h version Pedro Alves
13:20 [PATCH] btrace: indicate speculative execution Markus Metzger
13:06 [PATCH] configure: check for perf_event.h version Markus Metzger
12:41 [pushed] Fix gdbserver --debug issues caught by Valgrind Pedro Alves
11:49 [pushed] Test for PR18749: problems if whole process dies while (ptrace-) stopped Pedro Alves
11:42 Re: [PATCH 1/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic fortran dyn array support keven . boell
11:30 Re: [PATCH] Remove required field in agent's symbols Pierre Langlois
11:02 Re: [PATCH] Remove required field in agent's symbols Pedro Alves
10:48 [PATCH] Remove required field in agent's symbols Pierre Langlois
10:09 Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Pedro Alves
09:44 [pushed] Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Pedro Alves
09:43 [pushed]Re: [PATCH/7.10 1/2] Linux gdbserver confused when event randomization returns a process exit event Pedro Alves
09:34 [pushed][PATCH 1/3] Linux gdbserver fork event debug output (Re: [PATCH/7.10 1/2] Linux gdbserver confused when event randomization returns a process exit event) Pedro Alves
09:05 Re: [PATCH] Change type of struct complaints::series Pedro Alves

August 05, 2015
23:34 [PATCH v6 9/9] Explicit locations: documentation updates Keith Seitz
23:33 [PATCH v6 8/9] Explicit locations: MI support for explicit locations Keith Seitz
23:33 [PATCH v6 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
23:32 [PATCH v6 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Keith Seitz
23:30 [PATCH v6 5/9] Explicit locations: introduce probe locations Keith Seitz
23:30 [PATCH v6 4/9] Explicit locations: introduce address locations Keith Seitz
23:29 [PATCH v6 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Keith Seitz
23:29 [PATCH v6 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Keith Seitz
23:29 [PATCH v6 1/9] Explicit locations: rename "address string"/"addr_string" to "location" Keith Seitz
23:28 [PATCH v6 0/9] Series short description Keith Seitz
22:19 Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Don Breazeal
21:44 [PATCH] Change type of struct complaints::series Simon Marchi
20:23 Re: [PATCH 1/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic fortran dyn array support Joel Brobecker
19:14 Re: sig != GDB_SIGNAL_0 failed assertion stepping program on GNU/Linux Pedro Alves
17:17 Re: sig != GDB_SIGNAL_0 failed assertion stepping program on GNU/Linux Joel Brobecker
15:51 Re: [PATCH] PR 18669: Remove use of strtod in libiberty/d-demangle.c Iain Buclaw
15:28 [PATCH 0/2] Better handling of slow remote transfers Gary Benson
15:28 [PATCH 1/2] Warn when accessing binaries over RSP Gary Benson
15:28 [PATCH 2/2] Make remote file transfers interruptible Gary Benson
15:10 Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Pedro Alves
15:04 Re: [PATCH] [Ada] Add support for subprogram renamings Pierre-Marie de Rodat
14:36 Re: [PATCH v2] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Pedro Alves
14:35 Re: [PATCH v2] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Ulrich Weigand
13:51 Re: [PATCH v2] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Pedro Alves
13:47 Re: [PATCH 1/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic fortran dyn array support Keven Boell
13:41 Re: [PATCH 2/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic test coverage Keven Boell
13:41 Re: [PATCH 1/2] fort_dyn_array: add basic fortran dyn array support Keven Boell
13:34 Re: [PATCH v2] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Ulrich Weigand
11:41 Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Yao Qi
10:16 Re: sig != GDB_SIGNAL_0 failed assertion stepping program on GNU/Linux Pedro Alves
09:25 Re: [PATCH] python: fix Linetable case to LineTable in docstrings and comments Ciro Santilli
08:50 Re: [PATCH] Fix compiler warnings building against Linux uapi headers Mike Frysinger
07:42 Re: [PATCH] Remove get_thread_id Yao Qi
01:04 Re: sig != GDB_SIGNAL_0 failed assertion stepping program on GNU/Linux Joel Brobecker

August 04, 2015
21:57 Re: [PATCH] Remove get_thread_id Kevin Buettner
18:54 Re: sig != GDB_SIGNAL_0 failed assertion stepping program on GNU/Linux Pedro Alves
18:41 Re: [PATCH] Fix instruction skipping when using software single step in gdbserver. Antoine Tremblay
18:07 sig != GDB_SIGNAL_0 failed assertion stepping program on GNU/Linux Joel Brobecker
17:30 Re: [PATCH] Remove get_thread_id Joel Brobecker
17:24 Re: [PATCH] PR 18669: Remove use of strtod in libiberty/d-demangle.c Joel Brobecker
17:21 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Joel Brobecker
17:18 Re: [PATCH] Fix instruction skipping when using software single step in gdbserver. Joel Brobecker
17:16 Re: [PATCH] PR 18669: Remove use of strtod in libiberty/d-demangle.c Iain Buclaw
17:07 Re: [PATCH] PR 18669: Remove use of strtod in libiberty/d-demangle.c Joel Brobecker
16:56 Re: [PATCH] python: fix Linetable case to LineTable in docstrings and comments Joel Brobecker
16:40 Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Pedro Alves
16:14 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Pedro Alves
16:11 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Sergio Durigan Junior
16:09 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Iain Buclaw
16:09 Re: [PATCH 4/5] Use TARGET_FILENAME_PREFIX as the system root in some cases Joel Brobecker
16:02 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Move get_frame_language from stack.c to frame.c. Pedro Alves
16:02 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: get_frame_language now takes a frame parameter. Pedro Alves
15:55 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Pedro Alves
15:54 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Joel Brobecker
15:51 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Iain Buclaw
15:42 Re: [PATCH] bfd: Fix regression when building bfd on mingw32 Joel Brobecker
15:40 [PATCH 1/2] gdb: get_frame_language now takes a frame parameter. Andrew Burgess
15:40 [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Move get_frame_language from stack.c to frame.c. Andrew Burgess
15:40 [PATCH 0/2] Make get_frame_langauge take a frame argument Andrew Burgess
14:39 Re: [PATCH] Fix instruction skipping when using software single step in gdbserver. Antoine Tremblay
14:24 [PATCH] PR 18669: Remove use of strtod in libiberty/d-demangle.c Iain Buclaw
14:18 Re: [PATCH] Fix instruction skipping when using software single step in gdbserver. Antoine Tremblay
13:44 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Use arm target description and regs_info for 32-bit file on aarch64 GDBserver Yao Qi
13:41 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Aarch64 linux GDB remote multi-arch debugging Yao Qi
11:49 [commit+7.10] signal_command: Leftover cleanup chain regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Jan Kratochvil
11:48 [commit+7.10] ASAN attach crash - 7.9 regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Jan Kratochvil
10:48 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] D: Support looking up symbols in the current and imported modules Iain Buclaw
10:18 Re: [PATCH] Fix instruction skipping when using software single step in gdbserver. Yao Qi
10:11 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Pedro Alves
09:52 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Yao Qi
09:20 [PATCH] guile: Add as_a_scm_t_subr Pedro Alves
08:47 Re: [PATCH v2] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Pedro Alves
08:37 Re: [patch] signal_command: Leftover cleanup chain regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Pedro Alves
08:35 Re: [patch] ASAN attach crash - 7.9 regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Pedro Alves
08:28 [patch] signal_command: Leftover cleanup chain regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Jan Kratochvil
08:27 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] D: Support looking up symbols in the current and imported modules Pierre-Marie de Rodat
08:13 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat
03:59 [PATCH v2] Rewrite mixed source/assembler disassembly Doug Evans
00:02 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c: Check type of linkage name attribute prior to decoding Kevin Buettner

August 03, 2015
23:31 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c: Check type of linkage name attribute prior to decoding Doug Evans
22:47 [PATCH] dwarf2read.c: Check type of linkage name attribute prior to decoding Kevin Buettner
21:10 Re: [PATCH obvious] Remove outdated comment from call-rt-st.exp Ciro Santilli
21:02 [patch] ASAN attach crash - 7.9 regression [Re: [PATCH 4/4] PR gdb/17471: Repeating a background command makes it foreground] Jan Kratochvil
19:35 Re: [PATCH v2] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Doug Evans
19:28 [PATCH v2] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Pedro Alves
18:54 Re: [PATCH] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Doug Evans
18:49 [PATCH] C++: dlsym casts in gdb/linux-thread-db.c and gdb/gdbserver/thread-db.c Pedro Alves
18:42 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Pedro Alves
18:23 Re: [patch, nios2] Nios II R2 support for GDB Sandra Loosemore
18:18 [PATCH v3 2/2] D: Move classification of symbols from the grammar to the lexer Iain Buclaw
18:14 Re: [ob/pushed] dwarf2read.c: fix latent buglet Pedro Alves
18:10 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Simon Marchi
18:07 Re: [ob/pushed] dwarf2read.c: fix latent buglet Doug Evans
18:01 [ob/pushed] dwarf2read.c: fix latent buglet Pedro Alves
18:00 [PATCH v3 1/2] D: Support looking up symbols in the current and imported modules Iain Buclaw
17:40 [PATCH] remote non-stop: Process initially stopped threads before other commands Pedro Alves
17:12 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Ulrich Weigand
17:12 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pedro Alves
17:11 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Pedro Alves
16:39 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Steve Ellcey
16:38 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Pedro Alves
16:36 Re: [PATCH 5/8 v2] gen-perf-test: parallel build support Doug Evans
16:35 Re: [PATCH] single-step.exp (SINGLE_STEP_COUNT): Change to 1000 from 10000. Doug Evans
16:34 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Yao Qi
16:34 Re: [PATCH] Add support for multiple data points to perf tests Doug Evans
16:34 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Pedro Alves
16:20 Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Pedro Alves
15:27 Re: [PATCH obvious] Remove outdated comment from call-rt-st.exp Doug Evans
15:24 Re: [PATCH obvious] Fix broken CONTRIBUTE link to GNU insignificant changes. Doug Evans
15:16 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Simon Marchi
15:14 Re: [PATCH/7.10 2/2] gdbserver: Fix non-stop / fork / step-over issues Yao Qi
14:23 Re: [PATCH] Remove symlinks created in argv0-symlink.exp and general cleanup Pedro Alves
14:00 Re: [patch, nios2] Nios II R2 support for GDB Yao Qi
14:00 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Aarch64 linux GDB remote multi-arch debugging Pedro Alves
13:58 Re: [PATCH 2/7] New regs_info for aarch32 Pedro Alves
13:22 Re: [patch, testsuite] further robustify gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Pedro Alves
12:43 [commit] Fix build error due to uninitialized variable warning Ulrich Weigand
10:59 Re: [PATCH/7.10 1/2] Linux gdbserver confused when event randomization returns a process exit event Yao Qi
09:40 Re: [PATCH] Mostly trivial enum fixes Yao Qi
07:52 [PATCH obvious] Fix broken CONTRIBUTE link to GNU insignificant changes. Ciro Santilli
07:44 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat
07:43 [PATCH obvious] Remove outdated comment from call-rt-st.exp Ciro Santilli
07:43 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat

August 02, 2015
20:20 Re: [PATCH] Unset attach_flag when running a new process Patrick Palka
19:07 [ob/pushed] Unbreak PPC gdb builds Pedro Alves
18:17 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pedro Alves
17:42 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Doug Evans

August 01, 2015
23:19 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Luis Machado
19:36 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat
18:24 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Luis Machado
16:25 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat
16:04 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Luis Machado
09:35 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat
09:09 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat
08:57 Re: [PATCH] Replace the block_found global with explicit data-flow Pierre-Marie de Rodat


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc