gdb-patches archive
date index for May, 2015

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

May 28, 2015
09:52 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Testsuite for varobj updation after symbol removal Taimoor
09:39 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Remove global variable arm_linux_vfp_register_count in arm-linux-nat.c Yao Qi
09:27 [BUILDROBOT] error: redefinition of typedef ârecord_line_ftypeâ (was: [PATCH 3/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: check_line_address) Jan-Benedict Glaw
08:47 Re: [PATCH] Unbreak DJGPP port of GDB Yao Qi
08:40 Re: [PATCH] libiberty: backport a patch from gcc tree. Yao Qi
08:19 Re: [PATCH] Do arm_abi detection for ELFOSABI_GNU binaries Yao Qi
06:47 Did you get this? Joe
06:29 Re: [PATCH] libiberty: backport a patch from gcc tree. Mike Frysinger

May 27, 2015
22:22 Re: [PATCH 4/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: lnp_state_machine, lnp_reader_state Doug Evans
20:28 Re: [PATCH 3/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: check_line_address Doug Evans
19:59 Re: [PATCH 2/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: dwarf2_line_debug Doug Evans
19:21 Re: [PATCH] add domain arg to cp_lookup_nested_symbol_1 Doug Evans
18:54 Re: [PATCH] [PR symtab/18258] Fix. Doug Evans
16:49 [PATCH] libiberty: backport a patch from gcc tree. Yunlian Jiang
16:18 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
15:54 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Edjunior Barbosa Machado
15:13 RE: [PATCH] xtensa: fix access to the last pseudo register Marc Gauthier
15:05 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
14:12 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Edjunior Barbosa Machado
11:36 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Matt Rice
10:55 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix access to the last pseudo register Max Filippov
10:35 Re: New ARI warning Wed May 27 01:54:00 UTC 2015 Yao Qi
10:22 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
10:18 Re: [PATCH 6/9 v2] Implement mount namespace support for native Linux targets Gary Benson
10:16 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix access to the last pseudo register Pedro Alves
10:16 Re: [PATCH 6/9 v2] Implement mount namespace support for native Linux targets Gary Benson
10:14 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson
09:52 Re: [PATCH 1/9 v2] Move make_cleanup_close to common code Gary Benson
09:50 Re: [PATCH] Move vgdb special case into remote_filesystem_is_local Gary Benson
09:23 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
08:21 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
04:43 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Doug Evans
04:27 Re: [PATCH v4 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Doug Evans
02:11 Re: [PATCH] xtensa: fix access to the last pseudo register Max Filippov
01:54 New ARI warning Wed May 27 01:54:00 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
00:24 Re: [PATCH][PR c++/18141, c++/18417] std::iostream is a typedef Doug Evans

May 26, 2015
23:56 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Rename maint/set-debug "dwarf2" commands to "dwarf" Doug Evans
23:16 Re: [PATCH][PR 18438] PyExc_MemoryError != gdbpy_gdb_memory_error Doug Evans
21:42 [OBV][COMMIT] gdb: tui: Minor fix to compare against NULL. Andrew Burgess
20:00 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Edjunior Barbosa Machado
15:31 [PATCH 2/2] Remove global variable arm_linux_has_wmmx_registers in arm-linux-nat.c Yao Qi
15:31 [PATCH 1/2] Remove global variable arm_linux_vfp_register_count in arm-linux-nat.c Yao Qi
12:36 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename in_function_epilogue_p to stack_frame_destroyed_p Martin Galvan
11:41 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
11:26 Re: [PATCH 4/4] New gdb.reverse test case for aarch64 instructions Yao Qi
11:07 Re: [PATCH v2] Rename in_function_epilogue_p to stack_frame_destroyed_p Yao Qi

May 25, 2015
23:39 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Add zero-padded hexadecimal format support for varobj's Luis Machado
21:00 Re: [PATCH 6/9 v2] Implement mount namespace support for native Linux targets Doug Evans
18:50 [PATCH v5 2/2] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil

May 24, 2015
19:31 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Eli Zaretskii
18:58 [PATCH v4 1/2] compile: set debug compile: Display GCC driver filename Jan Kratochvil
18:58 [PATCH v4 2/2] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil
15:19 [PATCH] Unbreak DJGPP port of GDB Eli Zaretskii

May 23, 2015
15:29 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
15:29 Re: [PATCH 11/18] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
13:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Rework command completion on 'tui reg'. Pedro Alves
12:14 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Disable exec-dependent follow fork tests for remote Pedro Alves
12:11 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Disable exec-dependent follow fork tests for remote Pedro Alves
12:05 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Initialize last_resume_kind for remote fork child Pedro Alves
11:18 Re: [PATCH 1/3] Make remote follow fork 'Detaching' message match native Pedro Alves
00:31 [PATCH v2] Rename in_function_epilogue_p to stack_frame_destroyed_p Martin Galvan

May 22, 2015
19:39 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Doug Evans
18:56 [PATCH 3/3] Disable exec-dependent follow fork tests for remote Don Breazeal
18:55 [PATCH 2/3] Initialize last_resume_kind for remote fork child Don Breazeal
18:55 [PATCH 1/3] Make remote follow fork 'Detaching' message match native Don Breazeal
18:55 [PATCH 0/3] Extended-remote follow-fork cleanups Don Breazeal
18:35 Re: [PATCH 11/18] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Doug Evans
17:46 Re: [PATCH] Make file-based lookup more interruptable Doug Evans
17:06 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Add 'tui reg prev' command. Pedro Alves
16:37 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Add 'tui reg prev' command. Andrew Burgess
12:30 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Read $GDBHISTSIZE instead of $HISTSIZE Eli Zaretskii
12:10 Re: Remove HISTSIZE env var altogether? (was: Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999]) Patrick Palka
11:58 Re: Remove HISTSIZE env var altogether? (was: Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999]) Patrick Palka
11:57 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Tweak the handling of $GDBHISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Patrick Palka
11:24 [PATCH 2/2] Tweak the handling of $GDBHISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Patrick Palka
11:24 [PATCH 1/2] Read $GDBHISTSIZE instead of $HISTSIZE Patrick Palka
10:04 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add new 'layout cli' command. Pedro Alves
10:00 Remove HISTSIZE env var altogether? (was: Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999]) Pedro Alves
08:38 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add new 'layout cli' command. Eli Zaretskii
08:19 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add new 'layout cli' command. Andrew Burgess
07:15 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Add 'tui reg prev' command. Eli Zaretskii
07:14 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add new 'layout cli' command. Eli Zaretskii
02:47 Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Patrick Palka
01:06 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Add 'tui reg prev' command. Pedro Alves
00:56 Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Patrick Palka
00:42 Re: [PATCH] Make sure test names are unique in gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp Pedro Alves
00:42 Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Pedro Alves
00:41 [PATCH] Make sure test names are unique in gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp Patrick Palka
00:29 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add new 'layout cli' command. Pedro Alves
00:26 Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Patrick Palka
00:26 Re: [PATCH v2 18/18] Remove the vector return result from the completion API. Doug Evans
00:13 Re: [PATCH v2 17/18] Use the hashtable to accumulate completion results. Doug Evans

May 21, 2015
23:59 [PATCH 15/18] Disable displaced stepping if trying it fails Pedro Alves
23:56 [PATCH 10/18] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
23:52 Re: [PATCH v2 16/18] Make the completion API completely opaque. Doug Evans
23:50 [PATCH 17/18] S/390: displaced stepping and PC-relative RIL-b/RIL-c instructions Pedro Alves
23:36 Re: [PATCH v2 05/18] Implement completion limiting for ada_make_symbol_completion_list. Doug Evans
23:34 Re: [PATCH v2 02/18] Remove completion_tracker_t from the public completion API. Doug Evans
23:33 Re: [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Pedro Alves
23:28 [PATCH 13/18] Fix interrupt-noterm.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
23:25 [PATCH 07/18] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 18/18] native Linux: enable always non-stop by default Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 16/18] PPC64: Fix gdb.arch/ppc64-atomic-inst.exp with displaced stepping Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 11/18] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 06/18] Use keep_going in proceed and start_step_over too Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 14/18] Fix step-over-{trips-on-watchpoint|lands-on-breakpoint}.exp race Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 12/18] Fix signal-while-stepping-over-bp-other-thread.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 09/18] Factor out code to re-resume stepped thread Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 05/18] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 08/18] Add comments to currently_stepping and target_resume Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 04/18] Make thread_still_needs_step_over consider stepping_over_watchpoint too Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 03/18] remote.c/all-stop: Implement TARGET_WAITKIND_NO_RESUMED and TARGET_WNOHANG Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 01/18] Fix and test "checkpoint" in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH 02/18] Change adjust_pc_after_break's prototype Pedro Alves
23:19 [PATCH v4 00/18] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
22:51 [PATCH] Tweak the handling of $HISTSIZE edge cases [PR gdb/16999] Patrick Palka
22:17 [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Rework command completion on 'tui reg'. Andrew Burgess
22:17 [PATCH 1/2] gdb: Add 'tui reg prev' command. Andrew Burgess
22:17 [PATCH 0/2] Improvements to 'tui reg' command. Andrew Burgess
22:06 [PATCH] gdb: Add new 'layout cli' command. Andrew Burgess
21:39 Re: [PATCH v2 01/18] Add struct completer_data to the completion API. Doug Evans
21:17 Re: [PATCH] [Python] Add a boolean parameter "python resolve-operators" Doug Evans
20:28 [PATCH][PR 18438] PyExc_MemoryError != gdbpy_gdb_memory_error Doug Evans
20:23 Re: [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Pedro Alves
20:22 Re: [PATCH 4/4] New gdb.reverse test case for aarch64 instructions Pedro Alves
19:34 [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
19:31 [OBV][PATCH] gdb: Use NULL not 0 in a tui function. Andrew Burgess
17:52 Re: [PATCH v2 7/7] MI: consider addressable unit size when reading/writing memory Pedro Alves
17:48 Re: [PATCH v2 6/7] remote: consider addressable unit size when reading/writing memory Pedro Alves
17:46 Re: [PATCH v2 5/7] target: consider addressable unit size when reading/writing memory Pedro Alves
17:46 Re: [PATCH v2 4/7] gdbarch: add addressable_memory_unit_size method Pedro Alves
17:45 Re: [PATCH v2 2/7] Cleanup some docs about memory write Pedro Alves
17:45 Re: [PATCH v2 1/7] Various cleanups in target read/write code Pedro Alves
17:44 Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits addressable memory Pedro Alves
15:04 Re: [PATCH 7/9 v2] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Pedro Alves
15:00 Re: [PATCH 8/9 v2] Implement vFile:setfs in gdbserver Pedro Alves
14:59 Re: [PATCH 6/9 v2] Implement mount namespace support for native Linux targets Pedro Alves
14:57 Re: [PATCH 5/9 v2] Add "inferior" argument to some target_fileio functions Pedro Alves
14:57 Re: [PATCH 4/9 v2] Comment and whitespace changes Pedro Alves
14:56 Re: [PATCH 3/9 v2] Remove linux_proc_pid_get_ns Pedro Alves
14:56 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Pedro Alves
14:56 Re: [PATCH 1/9 v2] Move make_cleanup_close to common code Pedro Alves
13:17 Re: [PATCH 1/4] gdb: Remove register class specific layout names. Pedro Alves
12:25 Re: [PATCH 1/4] gdb: Remove register class specific layout names. Andrew Burgess
11:34 Re: [PATCH 1/4] gdb: Remove register class specific layout names. Pedro Alves
11:33 Re: [PATCH 1/4] gdb: Remove register class specific layout names. Andrew Burgess
09:17 Re: [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Yao Qi
08:42 Re: [PATCH 1/4] gdb: Remove register class specific layout names. Pedro Alves
08:35 Re: [PATCH 0/4] layout command changes Pedro Alves
08:12 Re: [PATCH 0/4] layout command changes Pedro Alves
07:10 Re: [PATCH 2/4] gdb: Add completer for layout command. Andrew Burgess
00:25 Re: [PATCH 2/4] gdb: Add completer for layout command. Keith Seitz
00:19 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Add completer for layout command. Keith Seitz

May 20, 2015
23:22 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Add completer for layout command. Andrew Burgess
23:18 [PATCH 4/4] gdb: Add cleanup to avoid memory leak on error. Andrew Burgess
23:18 [PATCH 3/4] gdb: Don't call tui_enable too early. Andrew Burgess
23:18 [PATCH 2/4] gdb: Add completer for layout command. Andrew Burgess
23:18 [PATCH 1/4] gdb: Remove register class specific layout names. Andrew Burgess
23:17 [PATCH 0/4] layout command changes Andrew Burgess
16:03 Re: [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: documentation updates Keith Seitz
15:49 Re: [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: documentation updates Eli Zaretskii
12:16 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Add zero-padded hexadecimal format support for varobj's Luis Machado
09:49 [PATCH] Prevent internal-error when computing $pc in ARM assembly code Martin Simmons
07:39 pushed: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Joel Brobecker
07:26 [pushed] gdb/ada-lang.c: Rename local variable typename into type_name (was: "Regression when using --enable-build-with-cxx (was: Re: [PATCH] Non bit-packed packed arrays as variable-length fields)") Joel Brobecker

May 19, 2015
22:27 [RFA/testsuite] Regexp-escape command in capture_command_output Keith Seitz
22:22 Re: [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
22:20 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Keith Seitz
22:16 [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: documentation updates Keith Seitz
22:16 Re: [PATCH v4 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Pedro Alves
22:15 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
22:13 [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Keith Seitz
22:12 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Keith Seitz
22:10 Re: [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: use new location API Keith Seitz
22:09 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Pedro Alves
21:58 [PATCH v5] Explicit locations: use new location API Keith Seitz
21:30 Re: [PATCH v4 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Keith Seitz
20:47 [patch] testcase: tailcall assertion [Re: [PATCH] Fix wrong assertions] Jan Kratochvil
20:41 Re: [PATCH v4 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
20:41 Re: [PATCH v4 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Keith Seitz
19:19 Re: [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
18:49 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
18:31 Regression when using --enable-build-with-cxx (was: Re: [PATCH] Non bit-packed packed arrays as variable-length fields) Sergio Durigan Junior
18:14 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
18:09 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
18:08 Re: [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
18:08 Re: [PATCH v3 01/17] Fix and test "checkpoint" in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
15:58 Re: [PATCH] Sync libiberty with gcc upstream Iain Buclaw
14:29 Re: [RFC][PATCH] GDB: inferior standard I/O redirection Pedro Alves
14:14 [commit] [patch] Fix ASAN crash for gdb.compile/compile.exp Jan Kratochvil
14:04 Re: [PATCH] Do arm_abi detection for ELFOSABI_GNU binaries Kyle Huey
13:43 Re: [patch] Fix ASAN crash for gdb.compile/compile.exp Yao Qi
13:38 Re: [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Add completer for layout command. Pedro Alves
13:38 Re: [PATCH 1/2] gdb/testsuite: New skip_tui_tests predicate. Pedro Alves
13:23 [PATCH 4/4] New gdb.reverse test case for aarch64 instructions Yao Qi
13:22 [PATCH 3/4] Enables gdb.reverse testsuite for aarch64*-linux targets Yao Qi
13:22 [PATCH 2/4] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Yao Qi
13:22 [PATCH 1/4] NEWS entry about aarch64-linux record/replay support Yao Qi
13:22 [PATCH 0/4 V6] Process record and reverse debugging support on aarch64-linux Yao Qi
13:07 [PING][PATCH] Add vector ABI tests to gnu_vector.exp Andreas Arnez
13:06 Re: [PATCH] Fix =thread-exited not showing up when detaching (PR 15564) Pedro Alves
12:35 Re: [patch] Fix ASAN crash for gdb.compile/compile.exp Jan Kratochvil
12:28 [commit] [patch] compile: gdb_stdout -> gdb_stdlog [compile: Add one debug message] Jan Kratochvil
11:55 Re: [PATCH] Make file-based lookup more interruptable Yao Qi
11:47 Re: [patch] compile: gdb_stdout -> gdb_stdlog [compile: Add one debug message] Pedro Alves
11:47 Re: [patch] Fix ASAN crash for gdb.compile/compile.exp Yao Qi
11:42 Re: [PATCH] display names of remote threads Pedro Alves
11:10 Re: [PATCH] Move vgdb special case into remote_filesystem_is_local Pedro Alves
11:09 Re: create the next GDB release branch in a month (Jun 15th)? Yao Qi
10:48 Re: [PATCH] Sync libiberty with gcc upstream Pedro Alves
10:04 Re: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Pedro Alves
09:59 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp when HISTSIZE is set in the environment (Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820) Pedro Alves
09:41 Re: [PATCH] Do arm_abi detection for ELFOSABI_GNU binaries Yao Qi

May 18, 2015
22:14 Re: [PATCH v3 17/17] native Linux: enable always non-stop by default Doug Evans
21:27 Re: [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Doug Evans
20:25 Re: Descriptive subjects Doug Evans
20:14 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Keith Seitz
20:00 [PATCH] add domain arg to cp_lookup_nested_symbol_1 Doug Evans
11:41 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Patrick Palka
11:38 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Patrick Palka
09:10 Re: Descriptive subjects Gary Benson
07:16 Re: [PATCH v4 8/9] Explicit locations: MI support for explicit locations Doug Evans
06:55 Re: [PATCH v4 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Doug Evans
06:13 Re: [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Doug Evans
05:49 Re: [PATCH v4 5/9] Explicit locations: introduce probe locations Doug Evans
05:45 Re: [PATCH v4 4/9] Explicit locations: introduce address locations Doug Evans
05:21 Re: [PATCH v4 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Doug Evans

May 17, 2015
23:12 [PATCH] xtensa: fix access to the last pseudo register Max Filippov
23:10 [PATCH] Add myself to write-after-approval list Max Filippov
20:54 Re: [PATCH v4 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Doug Evans
20:10 Re: [PATCH v4 1/9] Explicit locations: rename "address string"/"addr_string" to "location" Doug Evans
09:15 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Switch erc32 simulator copyright headers to FSF. Mike Frysinger

May 16, 2015
19:22 Re: [PATCH] Handle unbuffered Guile memory ports, and zero sized ports Doug Evans
17:50 [PATCH] Sync libiberty with gcc upstream Iain Buclaw
16:06 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Jan Kratochvil
15:51 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Doug Evans
15:50 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Patrick Palka
15:25 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Jan Kratochvil
15:23 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Doug Evans
14:59 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Patrick Palka
14:39 [obv] [commit] [PATCH v5 6/7] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
14:25 Re: [commit] [PATCH v5 6/7] compile: New 'compile print' Patrick Palka
13:39 [commit#2] [PATCH v5 6/7] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
13:26 [patchv2] compile: Fix crash on cv-qualified self-reference Jan Kratochvil
13:20 ping: [patch] Fix ASAN crash for gdb.compile/compile.exp Jan Kratochvil
13:19 [patchv6] compile: Use also inferior munmap Jan Kratochvil
13:09 [patch] compile: gdb_stdout -> gdb_stdlog [compile: Add one debug message] Jan Kratochvil
12:58 [commit] [PATCH v5 6/7] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
12:45 [commit] [PATCH v5 5/7] Code cleanup: compile: func_addr -> func_sym Jan Kratochvil
12:43 [commit] [PATCH v5 4/7] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Jan Kratochvil
12:39 [commit] [PATCH v5 3/7] compile: Distribute scope, add scope_data Jan Kratochvil
12:27 [commit] [PATCH v5 2/7] Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
12:19 [commit] [PATCH v5 1/7] compile: Add one debug message Jan Kratochvil
01:00 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Doug Evans
00:33 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] Include group information in xml syscall files. Doug Evans
00:03 Re: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Joel Brobecker

May 15, 2015
23:43 [PATCH] Improve interruptability of symbol lookup Doug Evans
22:35 Re: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Doug Evans
22:20 [PATCH] Make file-based lookup more interruptable Doug Evans
21:43 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp when HISTSIZE is set in the environment (Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820) Patrick Palka
21:22 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Patrick Palka
21:17 [PATCH][PR c++/18141, c++/18417] std::iostream is a typedef Doug Evans
21:09 pushed: [Ada] Array indexed by non-contiguous enumeration types Joel Brobecker
21:08 [PATCH] Non bit-packed packed arrays as variable-length fields Joel Brobecker
20:01 Re: Descriptive subjects Joel Brobecker
18:42 Re: --enable-build-with-cxx buildslave? Pedro Alves
18:40 Re: Descriptive subjects Doug Evans
18:39 Re: --enable-build-with-cxx buildslave? Sergio Durigan Junior
18:38 Re: Descriptive subjects Doug Evans
18:33 [PATCH v2] Fix gdb.base/gdbinit-history.exp when HISTSIZE is set in the environment (Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820) Pedro Alves
17:48 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Pedro Alves
17:32 Re: Descriptive subjects Patrick Palka
17:27 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Patrick Palka
17:17 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Pedro Alves
17:10 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Patrick Palka
17:08 Re: --enable-build-with-cxx buildslave? Pedro Alves
17:04 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Patrick Palka
17:04 Re: [PATCH v5 6/7] compile: New 'compile print' Pedro Alves
16:58 Re: --enable-build-with-cxx buildslave? Sergio Durigan Junior
16:51 Re: [PATCH v5 5/7] Code cleanup: compile: func_addr -> func_sym Pedro Alves
16:49 Re: [PATCH v5 1/7] compile: Add one debug message Pedro Alves
16:49 Re: [PATCH v5 3/7] compile: Distribute scope, add scope_data Pedro Alves
16:49 Re: [PATCH v5 4/7] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Pedro Alves
16:35 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Pedro Alves
16:05 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Pedro Alves
15:58 Re: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Joel Brobecker
15:33 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.mi/mi-nsmoribund.exp timeouts (Re: [PATCH] Cleanup num_found usage in gdb_wait_for_event) Pedro Alves
15:24 --enable-build-with-cxx buildslave? Pedro Alves
15:17 [pushed] Avoid using 'private' C++ keyword as symbol Pedro Alves
15:14 Re: [pushed] Include header for enum target_stop_reason Pedro Alves
15:11 [pushed] Include header for enum target_stop_reason Pedro Alves
15:09 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
15:04 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program Pedro Alves
14:39 pushed: [Ada] problem printing negative integer values in packed arrays. Joel Brobecker
13:19 Re: [PATCH] Move vgdb special case into remote_filesystem_is_local Gary Benson
12:28 Re: Descriptive subjects Joel Brobecker
11:37 Re: Descriptive subjects Pedro Alves
11:32 Re: [PATCH] Move vgdb special case into remote_filesystem_is_local Pedro Alves
10:57 Re: [RFA] Fix gdbserver build failure on arm-android. Pedro Alves
10:42 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/16999 Pedro Alves
09:02 Re: [PATCH] Move vgdb special case into remote_filesystem_is_local Gary Benson
08:24 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program asmwarrior
08:13 Re: [all pushed] Re: [PATCH 00/36] Support building GDB as a C++ program asmwarrior
07:59 Descriptive subjects Gary Benson
07:27 Re: [PATCH] display names of remote threads Eli Zaretskii

May 14, 2015
23:41 Re: [pushed][PATCH 6/7] Extended-remote fork catch Sergio Durigan Junior
23:26 Re: [pushed][PATCH 6/7] Extended-remote fork catch Don Breazeal
22:26 [PATCH] display names of remote threads Daniel Colascione
22:11 Re: [pushed][PATCH 6/7] Extended-remote fork catch Sergio Durigan Junior
20:40 Re: [PATCH] [Python] Add a boolean parameter "python resolve-operators" Siva Chandra
20:25 [commit/obv][PATCH] Fix build errors on arm, aarch64, and mips. Don Breazeal
16:02 RE: [pushed][PATCH 4/7] Arch-specific remote follow fork Breazeal, Don
14:17 Re: [RFA] Fix gdbserver build failure on arm-android. Joel Brobecker
12:06 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/16999 Patrick Palka
10:44 Re: [PATCH] Move vgdb special case into remote_filesystem_is_local Pedro Alves
10:32 Re: [RFA] Fix gdbserver build failure on arm-android. Pedro Alves
10:25 Re: [pushed][PATCH 4/7] Arch-specific remote follow fork Vidya Praveen
10:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/16999 Pedro Alves
09:31 Re: [PATCH] Remove buggy xterm workaround in tui_dispatch_ctrl_char() Pedro Alves
09:29 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Pedro Alves
09:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/16999 Pedro Alves
08:18 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Kill processes, not process groups Daniel Colascione
08:17 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Kill processes, not process groups pinskia
07:59 [RFC] [PATCH] Kill processes, not process groups Daniel Colascione
01:40 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Patrick Palka
00:12 [PATCH] [RFC] Sync readline to version 6.3 patchlevel 8 Patrick Palka

May 13, 2015
22:38 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/16999 Patrick Palka
22:24 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/16999 Mark Kettenis
22:17 [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/16999 Patrick Palka
21:13 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Martin Galvan
21:12 [PATCH] Remove buggy xterm workaround in tui_dispatch_ctrl_char() Patrick Palka
21:10 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Doug Evans
21:05 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Martin Galvan
20:58 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Doug Evans
20:17 [PATCH v5 7/7] RFC only: compile: Use also inferior munmap Jan Kratochvil
20:17 [PATCH v5 6/7] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
20:17 [PATCH v5 5/7] Code cleanup: compile: func_addr -> func_sym Jan Kratochvil
20:16 [PATCH v5 4/7] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Jan Kratochvil
20:16 [PATCH v5 3/7] compile: Distribute scope, add scope_data Jan Kratochvil
20:16 [PATCH v5 2/7] Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
20:16 [PATCH v5 1/7] compile: Add one debug message Jan Kratochvil
20:16 [PATCH v5 0/7] compile: compile print (&unmap) Jan Kratochvil
19:50 [commit] [PATCH 3/6] register_dummy_frame_dtor: Permit multiple dtors Jan Kratochvil
19:49 [commit] [PATCH 6/6] Make regcache_cpy_no_passthrough static Jan Kratochvil
19:18 create the next GDB release branch in a month (Jun 15th)? Joel Brobecker
18:55 [commit] [PATCH 5/6] Remove stop_registers Jan Kratochvil
18:54 [commit] [PATCH 4/6] infcall: stop_registers -> register_dummy_frame_dtor Jan Kratochvil
18:53 [commit] [PATCH 2/6] Call dummy_frame_dtor_ftype also from remove_dummy_frame Jan Kratochvil
18:05 gdb-7.9 branch now open again Joel Brobecker
17:55 [release/HEAD] Document the GDB 7.9.1 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
17:54 [release/branch 2/2] Bump GDB version number to 7.9.1.DATE-cvs. Joel Brobecker
17:54 [release/branch 1/2] Document the GDB 7.9.1 release in gdb/ChangeLog Joel Brobecker
17:54 FYI/BRANCH: Patches applied to branch gdb-7.9-branch Joel Brobecker
17:36 [release/branch] Set GDB version number to 7.9.1. Joel Brobecker
17:36 [pushed] gdb/NEWS: Move "Xmethods can now specify a result type" to GDB 7.9.1 section. Joel Brobecker
16:41 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Rename maint/set-debug "dwarf2" commands to "dwarf" Doug Evans
16:40 Re: [PATCH v4 5/5] Update documentation on catching a group of related syscalls. Eli Zaretskii
16:23 Re: [PATCH, doc RFA] Rename maint/set-debug "dwarf2" commands to "dwarf" Eli Zaretskii
15:33 [PATCH] Add vector ABI tests to gnu_vector.exp Andreas Arnez
15:03 gdb-7.9 branch FROZEN Joel Brobecker
14:35 Re: [PATCH] Fix wrong assertions Andreas Schwab
14:18 Re: [PATCH] Avoid race condition when handling a SIGWINCH signal Pedro Alves
14:01 Re: [PATCH] Fix wrong assertions Jan Kratochvil
13:56 [commit] [PATCH 1/6] dummy_frame_dtor_ftype vs. call_function_by_hand_dummy_dtor_ftype cleanup Jan Kratochvil
13:52 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Call dummy_frame_dtor_ftype also from remove_dummy_frame Jan Kratochvil
13:33 [PATCH] Avoid race condition when handling a SIGWINCH signal Patrick Palka
13:29 [PATCH] [COMMITTED] Fix PR gdb/17820 Patrick Palka
13:28 Re: [PATCH 4/6] infcall: stop_registers -> register_dummy_frame_dtor Pedro Alves
13:16 Re: [PATCH 6/6] Make regcache_cpy_no_passthrough static Pedro Alves
13:10 Re: [PATCH 5/6] Remove stop_registers Pedro Alves
13:00 Re: [PATCH 3/6] register_dummy_frame_dtor: Permit multiple dtors Pedro Alves
12:57 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Call dummy_frame_dtor_ftype also from remove_dummy_frame Pedro Alves
12:55 Re: [PATCH 1/6] dummy_frame_dtor_ftype vs. call_function_by_hand_dummy_dtor_ftype cleanup Pedro Alves
10:47 Re: [PATCH v4 0/4] catch syscall group Pedro Alves
10:43 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] Include group information in xml syscall files. Pedro Alves
10:38 Re: [PATCH v4 2/5] Add support to catch groups of syscalls. Pedro Alves
10:30 Re: [PATCH v4 5/5] Update documentation on catching a group of related syscalls. Pedro Alves
09:50 Re: [PATCH] Test the setting of "history size" via $HOME/.gdbinit Pedro Alves
09:12 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
08:39 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
08:06 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
07:55 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Gary Benson
02:44 Re: [PATCH 2/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: dwarf2_line_debug Eli Zaretskii
01:17 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] Include group information in xml syscall files. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:09 [PATCH] Test the setting of "history size" via $HOME/.gdbinit Patrick Palka
00:11 [PATCH, doc RFA] Rename maint/set-debug "dwarf2" commands to "dwarf" Doug Evans

May 12, 2015
23:26 Re: [PATCH v4 0/4] catch syscall group Sergio Durigan Junior
22:44 Re: [PATCH v4 0/4] catch syscall group Doug Evans
22:02 Re: [PATCH v4 0/4] catch syscall group Sergio Durigan Junior
21:47 Fwd: [PATCH v4 0/4] catch syscall group Doug Evans
21:42 Re: [PATCH v4 4/5] Include group information in xml syscall files. Doug Evans
20:39 Re: [PATCH 2/6] DWARF Two Level Line Tables: dwarf2_line_debug Doug Evans
17:43 Re: imminent GDB 7.9.1 release Joel Brobecker
17:29 [pushed][PATCH 7/7] Extended-remote fork event docs Don Breazeal
17:29 [pushed][PATCH 6/7] Extended-remote fork catch Don Breazeal
17:29 [pushed][PATCH 5/7] Extended-remote follow vfork Don Breazeal
17:29 [pushed][PATCH 4/7] Arch-specific remote follow fork Don Breazeal
17:28 [pushed][PATCH 3/7] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Don Breazeal
17:28 [pushed][PATCH 2/7] Clone remote breakpoints Don Breazeal
17:28 [pushed][PATCH 1/7] Identify remote fork event support Don Breazeal
16:03 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Doug Evans
15:49 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Doug Evans
14:32 imminent GDB 7.9.1 release Joel Brobecker
14:25 Re: [PATCH] Test the setting of "history size" via $HOME/.gdbinit Pedro Alves
14:08 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
13:48 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Gary Benson
13:07 [PATCH] Test the setting of "history size" via $HOME/.gdbinit Patrick Palka
11:47 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17820 Pedro Alves
11:31 Re: [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17820 Patrick Palka
11:16 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
11:13 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Gary Benson
11:03 Re: [PATCH] Locate executables on remote stubs without multiprocess extensions Gary Benson
10:36 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
09:43 Re: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Pedro Alves

May 11, 2015
20:55 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Add zero-padded hexadecimal format support for varobj's Joel Brobecker
20:53 Re: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Joel Brobecker
20:25 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Doug Evans
20:23 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Doug Evans
19:48 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Martin Galvan
17:40 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Maciej W. Rozycki
17:14 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Don Breazeal
15:02 Re: [PATCH v5 1/6] NEWS entry about aarch64-linux record/replay support Eli Zaretskii
14:37 Re: [PATCH] Locate executables on remote stubs without multiprocess extensions Pedro Alves
14:08 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Pedro Alves
13:58 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
13:57 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
13:49 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Testsuite for varobj updation after symbol removal Taimoor
12:38 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Maciej W. Rozycki
11:39 Re: [PATCH v3 00/17] Catch syscall group Pedro Alves
11:31 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Pedro Alves
11:18 Re: [PATCH v5 0/6] Yao Qi
10:55 Re: [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Pedro Alves
07:27 [PATCH v5 6/6] Adds testcases to test arm64 instruction set recording Omair Javaid
07:27 [PATCH v5 3/6] Support for recording syscall on aarch64-linux Omair Javaid
07:27 [PATCH v5 4/6] Support for recording aarch64 advanced SIMD instructions Omair Javaid
07:27 [PATCH v5 5/6] Enables gdb.reverse testsuite for aarch64*-linux targets Omair Javaid
07:27 [PATCH v5 2/6] Implements aarch64 process record and reverse debugging support Omair Javaid
07:27 [PATCH v5 1/6] NEWS entry about aarch64-linux record/replay support Omair Javaid
07:27 [PATCH v5 0/6] Omair Javaid
00:40 Re: [PATCH v4 5/5] Update documentation on catching a group of related syscalls. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
00:28 [PATCH v4 5/5] Update documentation on catching a group of related syscalls. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
00:28 [PATCH v4 4/5] Include group information in xml syscall files. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
00:28 [PATCH v4 3/5] Add tests for catching groups of syscalls on supported architectures. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
00:28 [PATCH v4 2/5] Add support to catch groups of syscalls. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
00:28 [PATCH v4 1/5] Implemement support for groups of syscalls in the xml-syscall interface. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
00:28 [PATCH v4 0/4] catch syscall group Gabriel Krisman Bertazi

May 10, 2015
19:01 Re: [PATCH v3 00/17] Catch syscall group Sergio Durigan Junior
18:34 Re: [PATCH v3 00/17] Catch syscall group Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:54 New ARI warning Sun May 10 01:53:58 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator
01:04 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Maciej W. Rozycki
00:36 Re: [Python] Add methods reference_value and const_value to gdb.Value Siva Chandra

May 09, 2015
18:57 [PATCH] Fix wrong assertions Andreas Schwab
13:53 Re: [PR python/18291] Fix printing of "disabled" status of xmethod matchers. Siva Chandra

May 08, 2015
20:23 Re: [PATCH v4 11/11] RFC only: compile: Use also inferior munmap Jan Kratochvil
20:22 [PATCH 6/6] Make regcache_cpy_no_passthrough static Jan Kratochvil
20:21 [PATCH 5/6] Remove stop_registers Jan Kratochvil
20:21 [PATCH 4/6] infcall: stop_registers -> register_dummy_frame_dtor Jan Kratochvil
20:21 [PATCH 3/6] register_dummy_frame_dtor: Permit multiple dtors Jan Kratochvil
20:21 [PATCH 2/6] Call dummy_frame_dtor_ftype also from remove_dummy_frame Jan Kratochvil
20:21 [PATCH 1/6] dummy_frame_dtor_ftype vs. call_function_by_hand_dummy_dtor_ftype cleanup Jan Kratochvil
18:51 Re: [RFA] libiberty/mkstemps.c: Include <time.h> if <sys/time.h> not available. Jeff Law
18:23 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Add zero-padded hexadecimal format support for varobj's Luis Machado
17:47 Re: [PATCH v8 6/7] Remote fork catch Pedro Alves
17:35 [pushed] Fix sequential gdb test runs (Re: [PATCH] PR server/18081: gdbserver crashes when providing an unexisting binary) Pedro Alves
17:30 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] Add varobj zero-hexadecimal format tests. Joel Brobecker
17:28 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Add zero-padded hexadecimal format support for varobj's Joel Brobecker
17:23 Re: [PATCH] Fix coredump-filter.exp by correctly unsetting array Sergio Durigan Junior
17:23 Re: [patch, dwarf2] avoid segfault on missing directory table Joel Brobecker
17:18 Re: [RFA] libiberty/mkstemps.c: Include <time.h> if <sys/time.h> not available. Joel Brobecker
17:12 Re: [PATCH] Do arm_abi detection for ELFOSABI_GNU binaries Kyle Huey
17:10 [patch, dwarf2] avoid segfault on missing directory table Sandra Loosemore
16:48 Re: [RFA] libiberty/mkstemps.c: Include <time.h> if <sys/time.h> not available. DJ Delorie
16:42 Re: [PATCH v8 6/7] Remote fork catch Don Breazeal
16:02 [RFA] Fix gdbserver build failure on arm-android. Joel Brobecker
16:00 [obv] Remove unused declaration of print_return_value. Jan Kratochvil
15:59 pushed: Problem printing record with array whose upper bound is record component Joel Brobecker
15:55 [RFA/commit] Memory leak in on reading frame register Joel Brobecker
15:53 [pushed/Ada] error trying to call function when parameter is aligner type. Joel Brobecker
15:09 Re: [PATCH] PR server/18081: gdbserver crashes when providing an unexisting binary Pedro Alves
14:47 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Luis Machado
14:40 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Pedro Alves
14:38 [RFA] libiberty/mkstemps.c: Include <time.h> if <sys/time.h> not available. Joel Brobecker
14:28 [PATCH 2/2] gdb/copyright.py: Remove sim/erc32 files from NOT_FSF_LIST. Joel Brobecker
14:28 [PATCH 1/2] Switch erc32 simulator copyright headers to FSF. Joel Brobecker
14:28 Switched erc32 simulator copyright headers to FSF Joel Brobecker
13:14 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Yao Qi
12:53 Re: [PATCH] PR server/18081: gdbserver crashes when providing an unexisting binary Luis Machado
12:35 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Antoine Tremblay
12:29 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Pedro Alves
12:18 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Luis Machado
12:12 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Antoine Tremblay
11:57 Re: [PATCH] Fix coredump-filter.exp by correctly unsetting array Yao Qi
11:50 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Pedro Alves
11:41 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Yao Qi
11:08 Re: [patch v2 4/5, nios2] work around issues with unwritable signal handler trampoline code Yao Qi
11:02 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Pedro Alves
10:47 Re: [RFC] When can we remove Sun-specific stabs support? (when will it be ok to delete partial_symtab.section_offsets?) Pedro Alves
10:16 Re: [PATCH v8 6/7] Remote fork catch Pedro Alves
10:14 Re: [PATCH v8 6/7] Remote fork catch Pedro Alves
09:31 Re: [patch v2 3/5, nios2] fix register save offset for signal handler trampolines Yao Qi
09:23 Re: [patch v2 2/5, nios2] use PTRACE_GETREGSET/SETREGSET in gdbserver Yao Qi
09:21 Re: [patch v2 1/5, nios2] revert to using "trap 31" for breakpoints Yao Qi
08:58 Re: [PATCH] S390: Fix for inadvertently setting 24-bit mode in fill_gregset Ulrich Weigand
05:09 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Sergio Durigan Junior

May 07, 2015
23:57 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Hans-Peter Nilsson
23:30 Re: [Python] Add methods reference_value and const_value to gdb.Value Doug Evans
23:04 Re: [RFC] When can we remove Sun-specific stabs support? (when will it be ok to delete partial_symtab.section_offsets?) Doug Evans
22:52 Re: [RFC] When can we remove Sun-specific stabs support? (when will it be ok to delete partial_symtab.section_offsets?) Doug Evans
21:21 [RFC] When can we remove Sun-specific stabs support? (when will it be ok to delete partial_symtab.section_offsets?) Doug Evans
18:55 Re: [PATCH v4 9/9] Explicit locations: documentation updates Eli Zaretskii
18:13 [PATCH v4 9/9] Explicit locations: documentation updates Keith Seitz
18:06 [PATCH v4 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
18:06 [PATCH v4 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Keith Seitz
18:06 [PATCH v4 8/9] Explicit locations: MI support for explicit locations Keith Seitz
18:06 [PATCH v4 6/9] Explicit locations: introduce explicit locations Keith Seitz
18:06 [PATCH v4 5/9] Explicit locations: introduce probe locations Keith Seitz
18:06 [PATCH v4 4/9] Explicit locations: introduce address locations Keith Seitz
18:05 [PATCH v4 1/9] Explicit locations: rename "address string"/"addr_string" to "location" Keith Seitz
18:05 [PATCH v4 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Keith Seitz
18:05 [PATCH v4 0/9] Locations API Keith Seitz
18:01 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zero-hexadecimal format Eli Zaretskii
18:00 Re: [RFC][PATCH] arm-tdep.c (arm_m_exception_cache): Handle stack switching to PSP during exception unwind. Simon Schubert
17:37 [PATCH v2 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zero-hexadecimal format Luis Machado
17:37 [PATCH v2 2/3] Add varobj zero-hexadecimal format tests. Luis Machado
17:37 [PATCH v2 1/3] Add zero-padded hexadecimal format support for varobj's Luis Machado
17:37 [PATCH v2 0/3] varobj zero-padded hexadecimal format Luis Machado
17:07 Re: [PATCH v3 9/9] Explicit locations: documentation updates Keith Seitz
17:07 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] Explicit locations: add UI features for CLI Keith Seitz
17:05 [PATCH] Fix coredump-filter.exp by correctly unsetting array (was: Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code) Sergio Durigan Junior
17:05 Re: [PATCH v3 4/9] Explicit locations: introduce address locations Keith Seitz
17:03 Re: [PATCH v3 3/9] Explicit locations: use new location API Keith Seitz
16:59 Re: [PATCH v3 2/9] Explicit locations: introduce new struct event_location-based API Keith Seitz
16:26 Re: [PR python/18291] Fix printing of "disabled" status of xmethod matchers. Doug Evans
16:15 [PATCH] S390: Fix for inadvertently setting 24-bit mode in fill_gregset Andreas Arnez
14:44 [OB][PATCH] Remove unused td_ta_map_id2thr code Gary Benson
14:02 [OB][PATCH] Remove unused td_thr_validate code Gary Benson
14:01 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Luis Machado
11:45 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Antoine Tremblay
10:48 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Yao Qi
10:45 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Luis Machado
10:39 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson
10:09 [PING][PATCH] Move vgdb special case into remote_filesystem_is_local Gary Benson
09:05 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Yao Qi
08:42 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson
06:36 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Mike Frysinger

May 06, 2015
19:58 [PATCH] Add a find_source hook for extension languages to locate missing source files. Ted Mielczarek
19:51 [RFC][PATCH] GDB: inferior standard I/O redirection Cleber Rosa
19:32 Re: [PATCH v4 11/11] RFC only: compile: Use also inferior munmap Jan Kratochvil
19:18 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
19:00 [commit] [PATCH v3 4/9] compile: Support relocation to GNU-IFUNCs Jan Kratochvil
18:58 [commit] [PATCH v3 3/9] Code cleanup: compile: Constify some parameters Jan Kratochvil
18:56 Re: [PATCH v2 3/3] Improve test for processor feature om MPX registers test. Joel Brobecker
18:55 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Alban Crequy
18:54 Re: [PATCH v2 2/3] Fix MPX and AVX512 tests for path changes. Joel Brobecker
18:54 Re: [PATCH v2 1/3] Fix MPX tests for path changes. Joel Brobecker
18:50 Re: [PATCH v2] Add support for bound table in the Intel MPX context. Joel Brobecker
18:16 Re: Regression on gdb.base/checkpoint.exp on S/390 Andreas Arnez
18:14 Re: [PATCH] PR server/18081: gdbserver crashes when providing an unexisting binary Pedro Alves
17:52 [pushed] Get rid of deprecated_init_ui_hook Joel Brobecker
17:50 Re: [RFA/doco/commit] Make the "info dll" command available on all platform. Joel Brobecker
17:46 [PATCH] Fix gdb.mi/mi-nsmoribund.exp timeouts (Re: [PATCH] Cleanup num_found usage in gdb_wait_for_event) Pedro Alves
17:16 Re: [PATCH] Locate executables on remote stubs without multiprocess extensions Gary Benson
17:15 Re: [PATCH] Locate executables on remote stubs without multiprocess extensions Eli Zaretskii
17:10 [PATCH] Locate executables on remote stubs without multiprocess extensions Gary Benson
16:43 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Luis Machado
16:12 Re: [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Pedro Alves
16:10 Re: [PATCH v8 6/7] Remote fork catch Don Breazeal
15:43 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Pedro Alves
15:41 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Gary Benson
15:36 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zhexadecimal format Eli Zaretskii
15:21 Re: [PATCH v4 11/11] RFC only: compile: Use also inferior munmap Pedro Alves
15:20 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Gary Benson
14:46 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Philippe Waroquiers
14:38 Re: [PATCH v3 00/17] Catch syscall group Pedro Alves
14:21 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
14:11 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Pedro Alves
14:01 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zhexadecimal format Luis Machado
13:56 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zhexadecimal format Luis Machado
13:49 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Vidya Praveen
13:42 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Joel Brobecker
12:23 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
12:19 Re: [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Pedro Alves
11:53 Re: [RFA/doco/commit] Make the "info dll" command available on all platform. Pedro Alves
11:47 Re: [PATCH v3 8/9] compile: New compile printf Pedro Alves
11:30 Re: [PATCH v3 8/9] compile: New compile printf Jan Kratochvil
10:37 Re: Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Nicholas Clifton
10:31 Re: qXfer:exec-file:read and non multiprocess target Gary Benson
10:26 [PATCH] Make only user-specified executable filenames sticky Gary Benson
10:22 Re: [PATCH v3 8/9] compile: New compile printf Pedro Alves
10:22 Re: [PATCH v3 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Pedro Alves
10:22 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Pedro Alves
10:21 Re: [PATCH v3 5/9] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Pedro Alves

May 05, 2015
20:45 Re: qXfer:exec-file:read and non multiprocess target Philippe Waroquiers
20:19 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make gdbserver connect to SOCK_STREAM sockets Gabriel Corona
20:16 [PATCH 2/2] Make gdbserver connect to SOCK_STREAM sockets Gabriel Corona
20:15 [PATCH 1/2] Use a shell command as a socket for gdbserver Gabriel Corona
19:17 Regression on gdb.base/checkpoint.exp on S/390 (was: Re: [PATCH 1/3] S/390 regmap rework) Sergio Durigan Junior
18:35 Re: [RFA/doco/commit] Make the "info dll" command available on all platform. Eli Zaretskii
18:24 pushed: [RFA/commit 2/2] out of line functions nested inside inline functions. Joel Brobecker
18:23 pushed: [RFA/commit 1/2] DWARF: cannot break on out-of-line function nested inside inlined function. Joel Brobecker
18:22 [pushed/Ada] Further document ada-lang.c::value_assign_to_component & fix whitespaces. Joel Brobecker
18:02 [RFA/doco/commit] Make the "info dll" command available on all platform. Joel Brobecker
17:53 [pushed/Ada] compare object sizes before comparing them with value_contents_eq Joel Brobecker
17:50 Re: [Ada/DWARF] printing array of variant records Joel Brobecker
15:53 Re: [PATCH 12/18] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Keith Seitz
15:34 Re: [PATCH 12/18] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Mike Frysinger
15:14 Re: qXfer:exec-file:read and non multiprocess target Gary Benson
15:03 Re: [PATCH 12/18] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Keith Seitz
11:02 Re: qXfer:exec-file:read and non multiprocess target Gary Benson
03:01 Re: [PATCH v2 2/2] Make gdbserver connect to SOCK_STREAM sockets Mike Frysinger
02:58 Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] Use a shell command as a socket for gdbserver Mike Frysinger

May 04, 2015
23:40 Re: [Python] Add methods reference_value and const_value to gdb.Value Siva Chandra
23:40 Re: [PR python/18291] Fix printing of "disabled" status of xmethod matchers. Siva Chandra
21:54 [PATCH v2 2/2] Make gdbserver connect to SOCK_STREAM sockets Gabriel Corona
21:54 [PATCH v2 1/2] Use a shell command as a socket for gdbserver Gabriel Corona
19:19 [PATCH v2 18/18] Remove the vector return result from the completion API. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 17/18] Use the hashtable to accumulate completion results. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 16/18] Make the completion API completely opaque. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 15/18] Implement completion limiting for scmcmd_add_completion. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 14/18] Implement completion limiting in add_struct_fields. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 13/18] Implement completion limiting for complete_on_enum. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 12/18] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 11/18] Implement completion limiting for reg_or_group_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 10/18] Implement completion limiting for cmdpy_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 09/18] Implement completion limiting for interpreter_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 08/18] Implement completion limiting for signal_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 06/18] Implement completion limiting for condition_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 07/18] Implement completion limiting for filename_completer. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 05/18] Implement completion limiting for ada_make_symbol_completion_list. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 04/18] Implement completion limiting for add_filename_to_list. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 03/18] Implement completion limiting for complete_on_cmdlist. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 01/18] Add struct completer_data to the completion API. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 02/18] Remove completion_tracker_t from the public completion API. Keith Seitz
19:18 [PATCH v2 00/18] Implement full completer limiting Keith Seitz
12:12 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Joel Brobecker
09:11 Re: [PATCH] Use a shell command as a socket for gdbserver Gabriel Corona
07:50 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Mike Frysinger
07:44 Re: [PATCH] Use a shell command as a socket for gdbserver Mike Frysinger
02:34 Re: [PATCH v3 00/17] Catch syscall group Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
00:38 Re: [PATCH v6] Add Guile frame filter interface Doug Evans

May 03, 2015
14:08 [PATCH v4 11/11] RFC only: compile: Use also inferior munmap Jan Kratochvil
14:08 [PATCH v4 10/11] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Jan Kratochvil
14:08 [PATCH v4 09/11] compile: New compile printf Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 08/11] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 07/11] Code cleanup: compile: func_addr -> func_sym Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 06/11] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 05/11] compile: Support relocation to GNU-IFUNCs Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 04/11] Code cleanup: compile: Constify some parameters Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 03/11] compile: Distribute scope, add scope_data Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 02/11] Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
14:07 [PATCH v4 01/11] compile: Add one debug message Jan Kratochvil
14:06 [PATCH v4 00/11] compile: compile print&printf Jan Kratochvil
14:06 Re: [PATCH v3 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Jan Kratochvil
14:06 Re: [PATCH v3 8/9] compile: New compile printf Jan Kratochvil
14:06 Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
14:05 Re: [PATCH v3 5/9] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Jan Kratochvil

May 02, 2015
22:53 [PATCH] Make gdbserver connect to SOCK_STREAM sockets Gabriel Corona
22:46 RE: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Pierre Muller
22:40 [PATCH] Use a shell command as a socket for gdbserver Gabriel Corona
15:33 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Doug Evans
15:29 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Doug Evans
09:48 qXfer:exec-file:read and non multiprocess target Philippe Waroquiers
00:17 Fix sim fallout from arm assembler complaining about symbols named as insns Hans-Peter Nilsson

May 01, 2015
22:23 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Sergio Durigan Junior
22:03 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
20:29 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson
18:58 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zhexadecimal format Luis Machado
17:53 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Eli Zaretskii
15:32 Re: [PATCH] PR ld/18355: --enable-shared doesn't work H.J. Lu
15:07 Re: [PATCH 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zhexadecimal format Eli Zaretskii
14:40 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
14:33 [PATCH 3/3] Documentation changes for the new zhexadecimal format Luis Machado
14:33 [PATCH 2/3] Add varobj zhexadecimal format tests. Luis Machado
14:32 [PATCH 1/3] Add zero-padded hexadecimal format support for varobj's Luis Machado
14:32 [PATCH 0/3] varobj zero-padded hexadecimal format Luis Machado
14:18 Re: [PATCH] [gdbserver] Disable conditional breakpoints on no-hardware-single-step targets Yao Qi
13:18 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Alban Crequy
09:28 Re: [PATCH 2/9 v2] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc