gdb-patches archive
date index for April, 2015

This is the mail archive of the gdb-patches@sourceware.org mailing list for the GDB project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

April 26, 2015
19:44 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Sergio Durigan Junior
18:58 Re: [PATCH v3 00/17] Catch syscall group Sergio Durigan Junior
18:45 Re: GDB/MI interactive capability? Vladimir Prus
18:44 Re: [PATCH v3 03/17] Add tests for catching groups of syscalls on supported architectures. Sergio Durigan Junior
18:42 [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17820 Patrick Palka
15:17 [PATCH] TUI: avoid calling strcpy() on indentical string objects Patrick Palka
15:09 [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/18155 Patrick Palka
14:02 [PR python/18291] Fix printing of "disabled" status of xmethod matchers. Siva Chandra
09:33 Re: [PATCH v3 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Jan Kratochvil
01:47 [PATCH v3 16/17] Create syscall groups for sparc. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:47 [PATCH v3 11/17] Create syscall groups for mips-n32. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:47 [PATCH v3 15/17] Create syscall groups for s390x. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:47 [PATCH v3 13/17] Create syscall groups for mips-o32. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:47 [PATCH v3 14/17] Create syscall groups for s390. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:47 [PATCH v3 17/17] Create syscall groups for sparc64. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 12/17] Create syscall groups for mips-n64. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 10/17] Create syscall groups for i386. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 08/17] Create syscall groups for arm. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 07/17] Create syscall groups for aarch64. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 09/17] Create syscall groups for bfin. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 06/17] Create syscall groups for ppc64. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 05/17] Create syscall groups for ppc. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:26 [PATCH v3 04/17] Create syscall groups for amd64. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:25 [PATCH v3 03/17] Add tests for catching groups of syscalls on supported architectures. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:25 [PATCH v3 02/17] Add support to catch groups of syscalls. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:25 [PATCH v3 01/17] Implemement support for groups of syscalls in the xml-syscall interface. Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:25 [PATCH v3 00/17] Catch syscall group Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
01:25 [PATCH 1/3] Add fbsd_nat_add_target. John Baldwin
01:25 [PATCH 2/3] Enable fork tracing for native FreeBSD targets. John Baldwin
01:25 [PATCH 3/3] Add support for catching exec events on FreeBSD. John Baldwin

April 24, 2015
20:22 Re: [PATCH] [PR python/18285] Fix. Eli Zaretskii
19:39 Re: [PATCH] A new board file remote-gdbserver-on-localhost.exp Sergio Durigan Junior
19:30 [PATCH] [PR python/18285] Fix. Doug Evans
19:16 Re: [PATCH v2] Do not manipulate "target:" filenames as local paths Doug Evans
18:53 Re: Commit: Obvious fixes for PR 18273 Mike Frysinger
18:20 [PATCH] python.texi (Xmethods In Python): Fix name of method to call the xmethod. Doug Evans
16:49 Re: [PATCH 2/3] Update our idea of our terminal's dimensions even outside of TUI Joel Brobecker
16:33 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Cache all static structures and reset cache during resolution Joel Brobecker
15:29 [rfc] Fix PR 18208: update /proc/pid/coredump_filter by c code Yao Qi
14:46 Re: [PATCH 4/4] S390: Vector ABI support Andreas Arnez
14:42 Commit: Obvious fixes for PR 18273 Nick Clifton
14:30 Commit: RX SIM: Obvious fix for valid register check Nick Clifton
14:22 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
14:15 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Cache all static structures and reset cache during resolution Pierre-Marie de Rodat
14:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix a crash with maintenance print type for GNAT stuff Pierre-Marie de Rodat
13:51 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Pedro Alves
13:50 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Pedro Alves
12:55 [PATCH] Make type-safe the 'content' field of struct tui_gen_win_info Patrick Palka
10:06 Re: [PATCH] A new board file remote-gdbserver-on-localhost.exp Yao Qi
09:47 Re: [WIP] Bare-metal register browsing Yao Qi
09:19 Re: [PATCH 24/24] Don't set gdb,noinferiorio on gdbserver boards Yao Qi
09:06 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Yao Qi
07:39 Re: [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Yao Qi
06:19 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil
06:17 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Eli Zaretskii
06:16 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Eli Zaretskii
00:54 [PATCH 3/3] Disable readline's SIGWINCH handler Patrick Palka
00:54 [PATCH 2/3] Update our idea of our terminal's dimensions even outside of TUI Patrick Palka
00:53 [PATCH 1/3] Introduce function for directly updating GDB's screen dimensions Patrick Palka

April 23, 2015
22:44 [PATCH] gdbtypes.h (struct cplus_struct_type) <n_baseclasses>: Fix comment. Doug Evans
21:34 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Andrew Burgess
21:31 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Andrew Burgess
21:22 [PING][PATCH v2] Do not manipulate "target:" filenames as local paths Gary Benson
21:09 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil
21:08 [PATCH v3 2/2] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil
20:40 cancel: [PATCH 4/4] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil
20:40 cancel: [PATCH 3/4] compile: set debug compile: Display GCC driver filename Jan Kratochvil
20:40 cancel: [PATCH 2/4] compile: Use libcc1.so.0->libcc1.so.1 Jan Kratochvil
20:40 cancel: [PATCH 1/4] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
20:34 [PATCH v2 2/2] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil
20:34 [PATCH v2 1/2] compile: set debug compile: Display GCC driver filename Jan Kratochvil
19:11 Re: [patch 3/3, nios2] fixes for new implementation of signal handler trampolines Sandra Loosemore
19:01 [patch 3/3, nios2] fixes for new implementation of signal handler trampolines Sandra Loosemore
18:55 [patch 2/3, nios2] use PTRACE_GETREGSET/SETREGSET in gdbserver Sandra Loosemore
18:53 [patch 1/3, nios2] revert to using "trap 31" for breakpoints Sandra Loosemore
18:49 [patch 0/3, nios2] unbreak nios2-linux-gnu GDB Sandra Loosemore
17:43 [RFA/commit 1/2] DWARF: cannot break on out-of-line function nested inside inlined function. Joel Brobecker
17:43 [RFA/commit 2/2] out of line functions nested inside inline functions. Joel Brobecker
16:47 Re: [PATCH 4/4] S390: Vector ABI support Eli Zaretskii
16:25 Re: [PATCH 08/24] Make gdb.base/sizeof.exp use gdb_test_stdio Antoine Tremblay
16:07 Re: [PATCH 4/4] S390: Vector ABI support Ulrich Weigand
16:04 Re: [PATCH 08/24] Make gdb.base/sizeof.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
16:03 Re: [PATCH 3/4] S390: Re-arrange implementation of s390_return_value Ulrich Weigand
16:03 Re: [PATCH 2/4] S390: Restructure s390_push_dummy_call Ulrich Weigand
16:02 Re: [PATCH 1/4] S390: For zero, let is_power_of_two() return false Ulrich Weigand
15:53 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Martin Galvan
15:52 Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Doug Evans
15:49 Re: [PATCH 08/24] Make gdb.base/sizeof.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
15:38 Re: [PATCH 08/24] Make gdb.base/sizeof.exp use gdb_test_stdio Antoine Tremblay
15:36 Re: [PATCH 08/24] Make gdb.base/sizeof.exp use gdb_test_stdio Antoine Tremblay
15:25 [PING][PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Martin Galvan
15:24 Re: [PATCH 24/24] Don't set gdb,noinferiorio on gdbserver boards Pedro Alves
15:18 Re: [PATCH] A new board file remote-gdbserver-on-localhost.exp Pedro Alves
15:09 Re: [PATCH 24/24] Don't set gdb,noinferiorio on gdbserver boards Yao Qi
14:58 Re: [PATCH 03/24] Fix gdb.base/interrupt.exp racy fail against gdbserver Pedro Alves
14:28 Re: [PATCH 03/24] Fix gdb.base/interrupt.exp racy fail against gdbserver Yao Qi
14:20 Re: [PATCH v8 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Pedro Alves
14:19 Re: [PATCH v8 6/7] Remote fork catch Pedro Alves
14:19 Re: [PATCH v8 5/7] Remote follow vfork Pedro Alves
14:18 Re: [PATCH v8 3/7] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Pedro Alves
14:17 Re: [PATCH v8 1/7] Identify remote fork event support Pedro Alves
13:42 [PATCH] A new board file remote-gdbserver-on-localhost.exp Yao Qi
13:35 [PATCH] Skip setting HW watchpoint if skip_hw_watchpoint_multi_tests in gdb.base/break-idempotent.exp Yao Qi
12:24 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
12:14 [PATCH v2 3/3] Improve test for processor feature om MPX registers test. Walfred Tedeschi
12:13 [PATCH v2 2/3] Fix MPX and AVX512 tests for path changes. Walfred Tedeschi
12:13 [PATCH v2 1/3] Fix MPX tests for path changes. Walfred Tedeschi
12:13 [PATCH v2] Add support for bound table in the Intel MPX context. Walfred Tedeschi
12:07 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Pedro Alves
11:59 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Pedro Alves
11:52 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
11:51 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
11:51 Re: [PATCH] Explicitly call rl_resize_terminal() in TUI's SIGWINCH handler Patrick Palka
11:47 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
11:42 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Pedro Alves
11:24 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Pedro Alves
11:07 Re: [PATCH] Explicitly call rl_resize_terminal() in TUI's SIGWINCH handler Pedro Alves
10:53 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Phil Muldoon
10:41 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Pedro Alves
09:37 [PATCH v2] In MI mode -var-create --language not working. Walfred Tedeschi
08:05 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Testsuite for varobj updation after symbol removal Taimoor
06:18 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Eli Zaretskii
05:29 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil

April 22, 2015
23:49 [PATCH] Explicitly call rl_resize_terminal() in TUI's SIGWINCH handler Patrick Palka
23:04 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Andrew Burgess
22:33 Re: [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Pedro Alves
22:27 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
22:25 [PATCH] gdb: Add support for dumping to verilog hex format. Andrew Burgess
22:22 Re: [PATCH v3 06/17] Use keep_going in proceed and start_step_over too Pedro Alves
22:19 Re: [PATCH v3 05/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Pedro Alves
21:52 [PATCH] gnu-nat: Delete target_stop "not implemented" implemention Pedro Alves
21:13 Re: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Phil Muldoon
20:55 [PATCH] [PR python/18089] Fix. Doug Evans
20:16 Re: [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
20:14 Re: [PATCH v3 05/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Pedro Alves
20:05 Re: [PATCH v3 07/17] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Pedro Alves
20:04 Re: [PATCH v3 07/17] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Pedro Alves
20:04 Re: [PATCH v3 15/17] PPC64: Fix gdb.arch/ppc64-atomic-inst.exp with displaced stepping Pedro Alves
20:03 Re: [PATCH v3 12/17] Fix interrupt-noterm.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
20:03 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
19:36 Re: [PING][PATCH v3] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
19:35 Re: [PING][PATCH v3] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Doug Evans
19:34 [PATCH] [PR python/18299] Fix. Doug Evans
19:25 GDB/MI interactive capability? Joel Brobecker
19:07 Re: [PATCH v3 05/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Pedro Alves
17:58 Re: [PATCH 4/4] S390: Vector ABI support Andreas Arnez
17:52 [PATCH 4/4] S390: Vector ABI support Andreas Arnez
17:51 [PATCH 3/4] S390: Re-arrange implementation of s390_return_value Andreas Arnez
17:51 [PATCH 2/4] S390: Restructure s390_push_dummy_call Andreas Arnez
17:49 [PATCH 1/4] S390: For zero, let is_power_of_two() return false Andreas Arnez
17:48 Re: [PATCH v3 01/17] Fix and test "checkpoint" in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
17:45 [PATCH 0/4] S390: Vector ABI support Andreas Arnez
17:14 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Joel Brobecker
15:22 RE: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Pierre Muller
14:38 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Eli Zaretskii
14:31 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Joel Brobecker
14:23 Re: [PATCH] Fixes to Cygwin-specific signal handling Joel Brobecker
14:18 Re: [PATCH 5/5] windows-nat: Don't change current_event.dwThreadId in handle_output_debug_string() Joel Brobecker
14:10 Re: [PATCH 4/5] windows-nat: Report an error if ContinueDebugEvent() fails Joel Brobecker
13:59 Re: 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Eli Zaretskii
13:55 Re: [PATCH 3/5] windows-nat: Fix misspelling in debug output Joel Brobecker
13:52 Re: [PATCH 2/5] windows-nat: Cleanups in get_windows_debug_event Joel Brobecker
13:50 Re: [PATCH 1/5] windows-nat: Don't use ternary conditional operator in get_windows_debug_event Joel Brobecker
13:41 Re: [PATCH] Find debug symbols file by buildid for PE file format also Jon TURNEY
13:32 3 weeks to GDB 7.9.1 release? Joel Brobecker
08:56 [PATCH] Skip gdb.base/relativedebug.exp if libc doesn't have debug info Yao Qi
07:21 Re: [PATCH 4/4] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Eli Zaretskii
05:23 Re: [PATCH v3 07/17] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Doug Evans
05:09 Re: [PATCH v3 06/17] Use keep_going in proceed and start_step_over too Doug Evans
04:25 Re: [PATCH v3 05/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Doug Evans

April 21, 2015
21:38 mail dup cancel: [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
21:37 [PATCH 4/4] compile: Add 'set compile-gcc' Jan Kratochvil
21:36 [PATCH 3/4] compile: set debug compile: Display GCC driver filename Jan Kratochvil
21:36 [PATCH 2/4] compile: Use libcc1.so.0->libcc1.so.1 Jan Kratochvil
21:36 [PATCH 1/4] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
21:36 [PATCH] compile: Use libcc1.so->libcc1.so.0 Jan Kratochvil
20:33 RE: PING [RFA 0/3 V4] Fix pascal behavior for class fields with testcase Pierre Muller
18:43 [PATCH 15/24] Make gdb.base/ending-run.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:32 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Antoine Tremblay
18:25 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
18:18 [PATCH 18/24] Make gdb.gdb/complaints.exp use '-i $inferior_spawn_id' and gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:15 [PATCH 08/24] Make gdb.base/sizeof.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:09 [PATCH 22/24] Unbuffer all tests that rely on stdio Pedro Alves
18:09 [PATCH 24/24] Don't set gdb,noinferiorio on gdbserver boards Pedro Alves
18:09 [PATCH 23/24] interrupt.exp: Revert back to checking gdb,noinferiorio at the top Pedro Alves
18:09 [PATCH 20/24] Adjust MI to $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
18:09 [PATCH 21/24] Make gdb.mi/mi-dprintf.exp use $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
18:09 [PATCH 19/24] Make gdb.gdb/selftest.exp use '-i $inferior_spawn_id' Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 17/24] Make gdb.base/varargs.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 16/24] Make gdb.base/shlib-call.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 14/24] Make gdb.base/call-rt-st.exp use $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 13/24] Make gdb.base/call-ar-st.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 12/24] Make gdb.base/a2-run.exp use $inferior_spawn_id and gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 11/24] Make gdb.base/dprintf.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 09/24] Make gdb.base/call-strs.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 10/24] Make gdb.base/catch-gdb-caused-signals.exp use gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 05/24] Don't rely on inferior I/O in {call-signal-resume, unwindonsignal}.exp Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 06/24] Don't rely on inferior I/O in gdb.base/restore.exp Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 07/24] Introduce gdb_test_stdio Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 04/24] Don't rely on inferior I/O in gdb.base/siginfo-addr.exp Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 03/24] Fix gdb.base/interrupt.exp racy fail against gdbserver Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 02/24] gdb.base/interrupt.exp: Rename saw_eof to saw_end_of_file Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 01/24] gdb_test_multiple match eof of any spawn_id Pedro Alves
18:08 [PATCH 00/24] Remove gdb,noinferiorio from gdbserver boards Pedro Alves
17:26 [PING][PATCH v3] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
15:44 [FYI 6/6] testsuite/gdb.ada/var_rec_arr: New testcase. Joel Brobecker
15:44 [FYI 5/6] GDB crash trying to subscript array of variant record. Joel Brobecker
15:44 [FYI 4/6] [Ada] array of variant record subscripting Joel Brobecker
15:44 [RFA/commit 2/6] Add valaddr support in dynamic property resolution. Joel Brobecker
15:44 [FYI 3/6] [Ada] Resolve dynamic type before trying to print it. Joel Brobecker
15:44 [RFA/commit 1/6] preserve the bit stride when resolving an array type. Joel Brobecker
15:44 [Ada/DWARF] printing array of variant records Joel Brobecker
15:05 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
15:01 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Yao Qi
11:40 Re: [PATCH v3 12/17] Fix interrupt-noterm.exp on targets always in non-stop Yao Qi
11:23 [OB PATCH] Introduce new shared function fileio_to_host_openflags Gary Benson
11:21 Re: [PATCH v3 15/17] PPC64: Fix gdb.arch/ppc64-atomic-inst.exp with displaced stepping Yao Qi
11:09 Re: [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Yao Qi
09:53 Re: [PATCH v3 05/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Yao Qi
09:50 Re: [PATCH v3 07/17] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Yao Qi
08:28 Re: [PATCH v3 05/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Yao Qi
07:56 Re: [PATCH 0/7] GNU/Linux mount namespace support Gary Benson
07:54 [PATCH] Extend rl78 prologue analyzer to recognize more complicated prologues Kevin Buettner
07:48 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
07:30 [PATCH 5/5] sim: mcore: clean up printf warnings Mike Frysinger
07:24 [PATCH 2/5] sim: mcore: switch to common syscall handling Mike Frysinger
07:24 [PATCH 4/5] sim: mcore: convert to common memory/verbose functions Mike Frysinger
07:24 [PATCH 3/5] sim: mcore: drop watchpoint/dumpmem/clearstats support Mike Frysinger
07:24 [PATCH 1/5] sim: gennltvals.sh: handle split out newlib source tree Mike Frysinger
02:36 Re: [PATCH v3 01/17] Fix and test "checkpoint" in non-stop mode Doug Evans

April 20, 2015
17:35 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Simon Marchi
16:54 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Sergio Durigan Junior
16:49 Re: [PATCH 0/7] GNU/Linux mount namespace support Iago LÃpez Galeiras
16:43 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
15:30 RE: RFC: "set" command with 2 arguments instead of one? Tedeschi, Walfred
15:25 Re: RFC: "set" command with 2 arguments instead of one? Joel Brobecker
14:27 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
12:14 Re: [PATCH] Fix MI dprintf-insert not printing when a location is pending. Antoine Tremblay
12:02 Re: [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
11:12 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson
11:11 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Introduce target_fileio_set_fs Gary Benson
10:41 [OB PATCH] Fix three test failures with extended remote targets Gary Benson
09:13 Re: Possible regression on gdb.base/attach.exp when using native-extended-gdbserver (was: Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement qXfer:exec-file:read in gdbserver) Gary Benson
06:30 [WIP] Bare-metal register browsing Vladimir Prus
06:00 Re: PING [RFA 0/3 V4] Fix pascal behavior for class fields with testcase Doug Evans
05:44 Re: RFC: "set" command with 2 arguments instead of one? Doug Evans
05:29 Re: [PATCH v5] Add Guile frame filter interface Doug Evans
03:21 Re: [PATCH 00/18] Implement full completer limiting Doug Evans

April 19, 2015
23:12 [OB PATCH] Remove duplicated xmalloc in update_dprintf_command_list Gabriel Krisman Bertazi
22:41 Re: [committed mig] Do not generate code dereferencing type-punned pointers Thomas Schwinge
18:46 Re: [PATCH] readline: rlmbutil.h: Declare wcwidth() when HANDLE_MULTIBYTE enabled. Chen Gang
17:45 Re: [PATCH] readline: rltty.c: Declare ioctl() explicitly. Chen Gang
16:46 Re: [PATCH] readline: rltty.c: Declare ioctl() explicitly. Mike Frysinger
15:44 Re: [PATCH] readline: rlmbutil.h: Declare wcwidth() when HANDLE_MULTIBYTE enabled. Andreas Schwab
14:25 [PATCH] readline: rltty.c: Declare ioctl() explicitly. Chen Gang
11:42 [PATCH] readline: rlmbutil.h: Declare wcwidth() when HANDLE_MULTIBYTE enabled. Chen Gang
07:04 Re: [PATCH v5 8/9] sim/erc32: Add data watchpoint support. Mike Frysinger
06:56 Re: [PATCH v5 6/9] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON2 processor emulation. Mike Frysinger
06:54 Re: [PATCH v5 5/9] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Mike Frysinger
06:46 Re: [PATCH v5 4/9] sim/erc32: Move local extern declarations into sis.h. Mike Frysinger
06:44 Re: [PATCH v5 3/9] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Mike Frysinger
06:39 Re: [PATCH v5 2/9] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Mike Frysinger
06:35 Re: [PATCH v5 1/9] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Mike Frysinger

April 18, 2015
17:28 [patch] compile: Fix crash on cv-qualified self-reference Jan Kratochvil
17:01 [patch] Fix ASAN crash for gdb.compile/compile.exp Jan Kratochvil
08:40 [PATCH] sim: clean up duplicate sim-engine hooks Mike Frysinger
08:35 [PATCH] sim: unify SIM_CPU definition Mike Frysinger
08:35 [PATCH] sim: trim old USING_SIM_BASE_H define Mike Frysinger
08:15 [PATCH] sim: unify sim_cia definition Mike Frysinger

April 17, 2015
23:43 Possible regression on gdb.base/attach.exp when using native-extended-gdbserver (was: Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement qXfer:exec-file:read in gdbserver) Sergio Durigan Junior
21:00 [PATCH v8 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Don Breazeal
21:00 [PATCH v8 6/7] Remote fork catch Don Breazeal
21:00 [PATCH v8 5/7] Remote follow vfork Don Breazeal
20:59 [PATCH v8 4/7] Arch-specific remote follow fork Don Breazeal
20:59 [PATCH v8 3/7] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Don Breazeal
20:59 [PATCH v8 2/7] Clone remote breakpoints Don Breazeal
20:59 [PATCH v8 1/7] Identify remote fork event support Don Breazeal
20:59 [PATCH v8 0/7] Don Breazeal
17:46 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Introduce target_fileio_set_fs Pedro Alves
17:32 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Doug Evans
17:28 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Introduce target_fileio_set_fs Doug Evans
17:24 Re: [PATCH] gdb: fix xtensa build with custom overlay Pedro Alves
17:09 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Implement vFile:setfs in gdbserver Pedro Alves
16:47 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Implement vFile:setfs in gdbserver Gary Benson
16:46 Re: [PATCH] gdb: fix xtensa build with custom overlay Max Filippov
16:29 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Implement vFile:setfs in gdbserver Gary Benson
16:21 Re: [PATCH] gdb: fix xtensa build with custom overlay Pedro Alves
16:20 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Gary Benson
16:12 [PATCH] gdb: fix xtensa build with custom overlay Max Filippov
16:07 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Pedro Alves
16:01 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Gary Benson
16:00 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Gary Benson
15:35 Re: [PATCH 0/7] GNU/Linux mount namespace support Pedro Alves
15:31 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Pedro Alves
15:30 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Implement vFile:setfs in gdbserver Pedro Alves
15:29 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Joel Brobecker
15:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Testsuite for varobj updation after symbol removal Vladimir Prus
15:15 [committed] ob: merge include/partition.h from gcc Richard Earnshaw
15:07 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
15:06 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Pedro Alves
14:52 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Pedro Alves
14:21 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Introduce target_fileio_set_fs Pedro Alves
13:44 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Remove linux_proc_pid_get_ns Gary Benson
13:41 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson
13:36 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Introduce target_fileio_set_fs Gary Benson
13:28 [PATCH] Use exec_file_find to prepend gdb_sysroot in follow_exec Gary Benson
13:01 Re: [PATCH] Update comments to target_can_use_hardware_watchpoint Yao Qi
13:01 Re: [PATCH] return zero in arm_linux_can_use_hw_breakpoint if HW point isn't supported Yao Qi
11:38 [PATCH v3 10/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
11:20 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
11:12 Re: [PATCH] return zero in arm_linux_can_use_hw_breakpoint if HW point isn't supported Pedro Alves
11:10 Re: [PATCH] Update comments to target_can_use_hardware_watchpoint Pedro Alves
11:06 [PATCH v3 16/17] S/390: displaced stepping and PC-relative RIL-b/RIL-c instructions Pedro Alves
11:01 Re: [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
10:56 [PATCH v3 14/17] Disable displaced stepping if trying it fails Pedro Alves
10:52 [PATCH v3 09/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
10:52 [PATCH v3 12/17] Fix interrupt-noterm.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
10:47 [PATCH v3 01/17] Fix and test "checkpoint" in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
10:47 [PATCH v3 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
10:47 [PATCH v3 07/17] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Pedro Alves
10:47 [PATCH v3 17/17] native Linux: enable always non-stop by default Pedro Alves
10:47 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Yao Qi
10:45 [PATCH v3 15/17] PPC64: Fix gdb.arch/ppc64-atomic-inst.exp with displaced stepping Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 13/17] Fix step-over-{trips-on-watchpoint|lands-on-breakpoint}.exp race Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 06/17] Use keep_going in proceed and start_step_over too Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 08/17] Factor out code to re-resume stepped thread Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 11/17] Fix signal-while-stepping-over-bp-other-thread.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 05/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 04/17] Make thread_still_needs_step_over consider stepping_over_watchpoint too Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 03/17] remote.c/all-stop: Implement TARGET_WAITKIND_NO_RESUMED and TARGET_WNOHANG Pedro Alves
10:45 [PATCH v3 02/17] Change adjust_pc_after_break's prototype Pedro Alves
09:40 [PATCH] return zero in arm_linux_can_use_hw_breakpoint if HW point isn't supported Yao Qi
09:38 [PATCH] Update comments to target_can_use_hardware_watchpoint Yao Qi
09:34 Re: [PATCH] [testsuite] Probe awatch/rwatch support Yao Qi
09:01 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Do not require "file" commands for remote targets Gary Benson
08:41 Re: [PATCH] Do arm_abi detection for ELFOSABI_GNU binaries Yao Qi
07:19 [PATCH] sim: microblaze: switch to common memory functions Mike Frysinger
07:00 [PATCH] sim: replace CIA_{GET,SET} with CPU_PC_{GET,SET} Mike Frysinger
06:26 [PATCH] sim: arm/cr16/d10v/h8300/microblaze/sh: fill out sim-cpu pc fetch/store helpers Mike Frysinger
04:36 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Remove linux_proc_pid_get_ns Doug Evans
04:26 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Doug Evans
03:04 Re: [PATCH 2/7] Introduce target_fileio_set_fs Doug Evans
02:47 Re: [PATCH 1/7] Move make_cleanup_close to common code Doug Evans
00:02 [PATCH] [PR symtab/18258] Fix. Doug Evans

April 16, 2015
19:34 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Gary Benson
19:24 Re: [PATCH] Fixes to Cygwin-specific signal handling Jon TURNEY
19:24 [PATCH 5/5] windows-nat: Don't change current_event.dwThreadId in handle_output_debug_string() Jon Turney
19:24 [PATCH 4/5] windows-nat: Report an error if ContinueDebugEvent() fails Jon Turney
19:23 [PATCH 3/5] windows-nat: Fix misspelling in debug output Jon Turney
19:23 [PATCH 2/5] windows-nat: Cleanups in get_windows_debug_event Jon Turney
19:23 [PATCH 1/5] windows-nat: Don't use ternary conditional operator in get_windows_debug_event Jon Turney
19:23 [PATCH 0/5] Fix to Cygwin-specific signal handling (v2) Jon Turney
17:15 Re: [PATCH] Do arm_abi detection for ELFOSABI_GNU binaries Kyle Huey
17:14 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Pedro Alves
16:55 Re: [PATCH 5/6] testsuite: Introduce $inferior_spawn_id Antoine Tremblay
15:23 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Pedro Alves
15:12 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Eli Zaretskii
15:06 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Eli Zaretskii
15:05 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Eli Zaretskii
14:48 Re: [PATCH v2 3/7] Clarify doc about memory read/write and non-8-bits addressable memory unit sizes Eli Zaretskii
14:34 [pushed] Fix {mi-tracepoint-changed, mi-tsv-changed}.exp with native-extended-gdbserver Pedro Alves
13:55 [PATCH v3] Python API: Fix an exception when registering a global pretty-printer in verbose mode Martin Galvan
13:35 [pushed] Fix gdbserver_reconnect_p handling Pedro Alves
13:06 [PATCH 5/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for Linux targets Gary Benson
13:01 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Honour software single step in fallback of displaced stepping Yao Qi
12:54 [PATCH 7/7] Implement vFile:setfs in gdbserver Gary Benson
12:34 [PATCH 3/7] Introduce nat/linux-namespaces.[ch] Gary Benson
12:27 [PATCH 6/7] Implement multiple-filesystem support for remote targets Gary Benson
12:20 [PATCH 2/7] Introduce target_fileio_set_fs Gary Benson
12:20 [PATCH 1/7] Move make_cleanup_close to common code Gary Benson
12:19 [PATCH 4/7] Remove linux_proc_pid_get_ns Gary Benson
12:19 [PATCH 0/7] GNU/Linux mount namespace support Gary Benson
12:02 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Honour software single step in fallback of displaced stepping Pedro Alves
12:00 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Honour software single step in fallback of displaced stepping Yao Qi
11:47 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Gary Benson
09:53 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Pedro Alves
09:30 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Gary Benson
08:23 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Gary Benson
06:15 [PATCH] sim: avr/mcore/moxie: fill out sim-cpu pc fetch/store helpers Mike Frysinger
03:33 [PATCH 2/2] Testsuite for varobj updation after symbol removal Taimoor Mirza
03:33 [PATCH 1/2] Fix varobj updation after symbol removal Taimoor Mirza
03:33 [PATCH 0/2] Improved variable object invalidation in GDB Taimoor Mirza

April 15, 2015
21:35 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (dw2_expand_symtabs_matching): Add some QUIT calls. Doug Evans
20:27 Re: [PATCH] dwarf2read.c (dw2_expand_symtabs_matching): Add some QUIT calls. Doug Evans
19:48 [PATCH v2 6/7] remote: consider addressable unit size when reading/writing memory Simon Marchi
19:48 [PATCH v2 7/7] MI: consider addressable unit size when reading/writing memory Simon Marchi
19:47 [PATCH v2 5/7] target: consider addressable unit size when reading/writing memory Simon Marchi
19:47 [PATCH v2 3/7] Clarify doc about memory read/write and non-8-bits addressable memory unit sizes Simon Marchi
19:47 [PATCH v2 2/7] Cleanup some docs about memory write Simon Marchi
19:47 [PATCH v2 4/7] gdbarch: add addressable_memory_unit_size method Simon Marchi
19:47 [PATCH v2 1/7] Various cleanups in target read/write code Simon Marchi
19:47 [PATCH v2 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits addressable memory Simon Marchi
16:21 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Eli Zaretskii
16:20 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Do not require "file" commands for remote targets Pedro Alves
16:15 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Pedro Alves
16:15 Re: [PATCH 0/3] bfd cache: tighten match criteria and debug commands. Eli Zaretskii
16:13 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Pedro Alves
16:09 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Pedro Alves
16:03 Re: [PATCH v2] gdbserver: fix uClibc build whithout MMU. Yao Qi
16:01 Re: [PATCH 4/7 v2] Introduce linux_proc_pid_to_exec_file Pedro Alves
15:56 Re: [PATCH] Some Python 3 fixes Simon Marchi
15:47 Re: [PATCH v7 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Pedro Alves
15:41 Re: [PATCH v7 5/7] Remote follow vfork Pedro Alves
15:40 Re: [PATCH] Some Python 3 fixes Joel Brobecker
15:39 Re: [PATCH v7 6/7] Remote fork catch Pedro Alves
15:38 Re: [PATCH v7 5/7] Remote follow vfork Pedro Alves
15:38 Re: [PATCH v7 3/7] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Pedro Alves
15:37 Re: [PATCH v7 1/7] Identify remote fork event support Pedro Alves
15:27 Re: [PATCH] Some Python 3 fixes Simon Marchi
15:21 Re: [PATCH v2] gdbserver: fix uClibc build whithout MMU. Joel Brobecker
14:47 Re: [PATCH v2] gdbserver: fix uClibc build whithout MMU. Yao Qi
14:25 [obv] [arm] Update displaced stepping debug message Yao Qi
14:23 [obv] Fix code indentation Yao Qi
14:16 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Do not require "file" commands for remote targets Gary Benson
14:06 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Gary Benson
13:56 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Gary Benson
13:51 [PATCH] [arm] Fix fails in gdb.base/disp-step-syscall.exp Yao Qi
13:14 [PATCH 4/7 v2] Introduce linux_proc_pid_to_exec_file Gary Benson
13:06 Re: [PATCH] Fix fails in gdb.dwarf2/dynarr-ptr.exp Yao Qi
12:45 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Gary Benson
12:16 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Do not require "file" commands for remote targets Pedro Alves
12:09 Re: [PATCH] Mark object files with "target:" filenames as OBJF_NONLOCAL_FILENAME Gary Benson
12:02 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Do not require "file" commands for remote targets Gary Benson
11:48 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout in watch-bitfields.exp for software watchpoint Yao Qi
11:00 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout in watch-bitfields.exp for software watchpoint Pedro Alves
10:47 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Do not require "file" commands for remote targets Pedro Alves
10:43 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Pedro Alves
10:24 Re: [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Pedro Alves
10:10 Re: [PATCH 0/3] bfd cache: tighten match criteria and debug commands. Andrew Burgess
09:37 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Introduce linux_pid_to_exec_file Pedro Alves
09:17 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout in watch-bitfields.exp for software watchpoint Yao Qi
08:56 Re: [PATCH] Mark object files with "target:" filenames as OBJF_NONLOCAL_FILENAME Pedro Alves
08:03 [PATCH v2] Do not manipulate "target:" filenames as local paths Gary Benson
06:20 [PATCH] sim: unify sim-cpu usage Mike Frysinger
05:25 [PATCH] sim: cris/frv/h8300/iq2000/lm32/m32r/sh64: standardize cpu state Mike Frysinger
04:35 Re: breakage with "switch to gdb version script" Mike Frysinger
02:17 Re: breakage with "switch to gdb version script" Hans-Peter Nilsson

April 14, 2015
21:30 Re: [PATCH] Mark object files with "target:" filenames as OBJF_NONLOCAL_FILENAME Gary Benson
21:18 Re: breakage with "switch to gdb version script" Mike Frysinger
21:07 [PATCH v2] gdbserver: fix uClibc build whithout MMU. Romain Naour
21:05 Re: [PATCH: gdb-7.8-branch] gdbserver: fix uClibc whithout MMU. Romain Naour
20:43 Re: breakage with "switch to gdb version script" Hans-Peter Nilsson
19:12 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Sergio Durigan Junior
17:05 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout in watch-bitfields.exp for software watchpoint Pedro Alves
16:52 Re: [PATCH] Mark object files with "target:" filenames as OBJF_NONLOCAL_FILENAME Doug Evans
16:36 Re: [PATCH] [testsuite] Probe awatch/rwatch support Pedro Alves
16:35 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout in watch-bitfields.exp for software watchpoint Yao Qi
16:06 Re: [PATCH] [testsuite] Probe awatch/rwatch support Yao Qi
15:29 Re: breakage with "switch to gdb version script" Mike Frysinger
15:28 Re: [PATCH 12/18] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Mike Frysinger
15:27 Re: [PATCH] Increase timeout in watch-bitfields.exp for software watchpoint Pedro Alves
15:08 Re: [PATCH] GDB tests for Go language support: remove unnecessary first breakpoint Andreas Arnez
15:01 Re: [PATCH] [testsuite] Probe awatch/rwatch support Pedro Alves
15:01 [PATCH] Increase timeout in watch-bitfields.exp for software watchpoint Yao Qi
14:38 Re: [PATCH] Fixes to Cygwin-specific signal handling Eli Zaretskii
13:16 Re: [PATCH] Fixes to Cygwin-specific signal handling Joel Brobecker
12:49 Re: RFC: "set" command with 2 arguments instead of one? Joel Brobecker
12:27 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Luis Machado
11:58 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Pedro Alves
11:46 Re: [PATCH 0/3] bfd cache: tighten match criteria and debug commands. Gary Benson
11:46 [PATCH] [testsuite] Probe awatch/rwatch support Yao Qi
11:45 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Luis Machado
11:41 Re: [PATCH] Mark object files with "target:" filenames as OBJF_NONLOCAL_FILENAME Gary Benson
11:37 Re: [PATCH] Zero supplied stat buffers in functions that pretend to stat Gary Benson
11:31 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Pedro Alves
11:03 [PATCH] Fixes to Cygwin-specific signal handling Jon Turney
09:24 Re: [PATCH: gdb-7.8-branch] gdbserver: fix uClibc whithout MMU. Yao Qi
09:00 Re: [PATCH] Handle memory write errors on gdb.base/break-always.exp Yao Qi
08:50 Re: [PATCH] Use software watchpoints if hardware watchpoints are not available when testing gdb.base/watch-bitfields.exp. Yao Qi
08:04 Re: [PATCH] Zero supplied stat buffers in functions that pretend to stat Gary Benson
03:18 [PATCH] sim: ppc: fix up version script Mike Frysinger
02:43 Re: RFC: Python gdb.Type method returning optimized out gdb.Value Eli Zaretskii

April 13, 2015
23:57 Re: RFC: Python gdb.Type method returning optimized out gdb.Value Doug Evans
23:27 Re: [PATCH] Mark object files with "target:" filenames as OBJF_NONLOCAL_FILENAME Doug Evans
21:54 Re: [PATCH] Zero supplied stat buffers in functions that pretend to stat Pedro Alves
21:40 [PATCH] Zero supplied stat buffers in functions that pretend to stat Gary Benson
21:17 Re: [PATCH 0/3] bfd cache: tighten match criteria and debug commands. Pedro Alves
20:19 Re: [PATCH] GDB tests for Go language support: remove unnecessary first breakpoint Doug Evans
20:15 Re: [PATCH 3/3] gdb: Add debug tracing for bfd cache activity. Eli Zaretskii
20:14 Re: [PATCH 2/3] gdb: New maintenance command to disable bfd sharing. Eli Zaretskii
19:23 [PATCH 18/18] Remove the vector return result from the completion API. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 17/18] Use the hashtable to accumulate completion results. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 16/18] Make the completion API completely opaque. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 15/18] Implement completion limiting for scmcmd_add_completion. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 14/18] Implement completion limiting in add_struct_fields. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 13/18] Implement completion limiting for complete_on_enum. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 12/18] Implement completion limiting for sim_command_completer. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 11/18] Implement completion limiting for reg_or_group_completer. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 10/18] Implement completion limiting for cmdpy_completer. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 09/18] Implement completion limiting for interpreter_completer. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 08/18] Implement completion limiting for signal_completer. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 04/18] Implement completion limiting for add_filename_to_list. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 07/18] Implement completion limiting for filename_completer. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 06/18] Implement completion limiting for condition_completer. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 05/18] Implement completion limiting for ada_make_symbol_completion_list. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 01/18] Add struct completer_data to the completion API. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 03/18] Implement completion limiting for complete_on_cmdlist. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 02/18] Remove completion_tracker_t from the public completion API. Keith Seitz
19:23 [PATCH 00/18] Implement full completer limiting Keith Seitz
19:07 [PATCH] Mark object files with "target:" filenames as OBJF_NONLOCAL_FILENAME Gary Benson
18:36 [PATCH] Use software watchpoints if hardware watchpoints are not available when testing gdb.base/watch-bitfields.exp. Luis Machado
18:21 [PATCH] Handle memory write errors on gdb.base/break-always.exp Luis Machado
17:51 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Luis Machado
17:50 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/coredump-filter.exp Luis Machado
17:47 Re: [PATCH v2] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. H.J. Lu
17:33 [PATCH 2/3] gdb: New maintenance command to disable bfd sharing. Andrew Burgess
17:33 [PATCH 3/3] gdb: Add debug tracing for bfd cache activity. Andrew Burgess
17:33 [PATCH 1/3] gdb: Use bfd size as another cache identification criteria. Andrew Burgess
17:33 [PATCH 0/3] bfd cache: tighten match criteria and debug commands. Andrew Burgess
16:36 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb.guile/scm-parameter.exp path matching Doug Evans
16:23 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
16:23 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
16:16 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
16:10 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Pedro Alves
15:32 RE: RFC: "set" command with 2 arguments instead of one? Tedeschi, Walfred
15:28 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
15:27 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Eli Zaretskii
15:12 Re: [PATCH] Add IPv6 support for remote TCP connections Pedro Alves
14:48 Re: [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Yao Qi
14:35 breakage with "switch to gdb version script" Hans-Peter Nilsson
14:22 Re: [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Pedro Alves
14:20 Re: [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Yao Qi
13:52 Re: [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Pedro Alves
13:25 Re: [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Yao Qi
12:09 Re: [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Pedro Alves
11:42 Re: [PATCH 4/6] testsuite: Don't use expect_background to reap gdbserver Yao Qi
10:47 Re: [PATCH v2 06/23] Make thread_still_needs_step_over consider stepping_over_watchpoint too Pedro Alves
08:26 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Pedro Alves
06:47 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Sergio Durigan Junior
06:43 [PATCH 3/3] sim: fix the PKGVERSION define Mike Frysinger
06:43 [PATCH 2/3] sim: options: add --version support Mike Frysinger
06:43 [PATCH 1/3] sim: switch to gdb version script Mike Frysinger
06:15 [PATCH 4/4] sim: mn10300: convert to sim-cpu Mike Frysinger
06:15 [PATCH 3/4] sim: v850: convert to sim-cpu Mike Frysinger
06:15 [PATCH 1/4] sim: m68hc11: convert to sim-cpu Mike Frysinger
06:15 [PATCH 2/4] sim: mips: convert to sim-cpu Mike Frysinger
06:02 [PATCH] sim: mips: fix prototype warnings Mike Frysinger
06:02 [PATCH] sim: ft32: fix ft32_pc_get logic Mike Frysinger
00:16 Re: Patch, sim: fix m68hc11 and iq2000 testsuites using dejagnu baseboard files Hans-Peter Nilsson

April 12, 2015
17:22 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Doug Evans
16:48 Re: RFC: Python gdb.Type method returning optimized out gdb.Value Doug Evans
09:55 Re: [PATCH] sim: move sim-engine.o/sim-hrw.o to the common list Mike Frysinger
09:54 Re: [PATCH] sim: move sim-engine.o/sim-hrw.o to the common list Mike Frysinger
09:14 [PATCH] sim: ft32: delete sim_read/sim_write funcs Mike Frysinger
08:21 Re: Patch, sim: fix m68hc11 and iq2000 testsuites using dejagnu baseboard files Mike Frysinger

April 11, 2015
19:46 obsolete: [PATCH v2 0/9] compile: compile print&printf Jan Kratochvil
19:44 [PATCH v3 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Jan Kratochvil
19:44 [PATCH v3 8/9] compile: New compile printf Jan Kratochvil
19:44 [PATCH v3 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
19:44 [PATCH v3 6/9] Code cleanup: compile: func_addr -> func_sym Jan Kratochvil
19:44 [PATCH v3 5/9] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Jan Kratochvil
19:44 [PATCH v3 4/9] compile: Support relocation to GNU-IFUNCs Jan Kratochvil
19:43 [PATCH v3 3/9] Code cleanup: compile: Constify some parameters Jan Kratochvil
19:43 [PATCH v3 2/9] compile: Distribute scope, add scope_data Jan Kratochvil
19:43 [PATCH v3 1/9] Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
19:43 [PATCH v3 0/9] compile: compile print&printf Jan Kratochvil
19:31 Re: [PATCH v2 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Eli Zaretskii
19:23 Re: [PATCH v2 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Jan Kratochvil
19:20 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
17:54 [commit] Remove --xdb Jan Kratochvil
17:40 Re: [doc patch] Remove --xdb Eli Zaretskii
17:06 [doc patch] Remove --xdb Jan Kratochvil
17:03 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Sergio Durigan Junior

April 10, 2015
22:11 [PATCH: gdb-7.8-branch] gdbserver: fix uClibc whithout MMU. Romain Naour
22:10 [PATCH: gdb-7.9-branch] gdbserver: fix uClibc whithout MMU. Romain Naour
20:43 Re: [PATCH v7 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Don Breazeal
19:27 Re: [patch] Re: Remove --xdb? (Re: [testsuite patch] Remove gdb.hp) Pedro Alves
19:24 Re: [gdb-xfails] Remove gdb.threads/step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp fails Sergio Durigan Junior
18:51 [ob/pushed] Cleanup signal-while-stepping-over-bp-other-thread.exp Pedro Alves
18:29 Re: [PATCH v7 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Eli Zaretskii
18:25 [ob/pushed] step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp: Don't put addresses in test messages Pedro Alves
18:17 [PATCH] solib-svr4.c (svr4_exec_displacement): Rename outer "displacement" Doug Evans
18:16 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Eli Zaretskii
18:15 Re: [PATCH v7 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Breazeal, Don
18:08 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Doug Evans
18:01 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Simon Marchi
17:56 Re: [PATCH v7 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Eli Zaretskii
17:55 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Keith Seitz
17:42 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Eli Zaretskii
17:34 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Simon Marchi
17:11 [PATCH v7 7/7] Extended-remote follow fork documentation Don Breazeal
17:11 [PATCH v7 6/7] Remote fork catch Don Breazeal
17:11 [PATCH v7 5/7] Remote follow vfork Don Breazeal
17:10 [PATCH v7 4/7] Arch-specific remote follow fork Don Breazeal
17:10 [PATCH v7 3/7] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Don Breazeal
17:10 [PATCH v7 2/7] Clone remote breakpoints Don Breazeal
17:10 [PATCH v7 1/7] Identify remote fork event support Don Breazeal
17:09 [PATCH v7 0/7] Remote fork events Don Breazeal
17:05 [PATCH] Update my address Stan Shebs
16:53 Re: [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Doug Evans
16:39 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Paul_Koning
16:35 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Pedro Alves
16:01 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Simon Marchi
15:25 Re: [PATCH] [arm] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip setting HW points on some address Yao Qi
15:19 [PATCH] Fix fails in gdb.dwarf2/dynarr-ptr.exp Yao Qi
15:19 [pushed] PPC64: Fix step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp with displaced stepping on Pedro Alves
15:16 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/coredump-filter.exp Yao Qi
14:54 Re: [PATCH v2 08/23] Test step-over-{lands-on-breakpoint|trips-on-watchpoint}.exp with displaced stepping Pedro Alves
14:15 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Pedro Alves
14:09 Re: [doc patch] compile: missing bits [Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print'] Paul_Koning
14:03 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Luis Machado
13:57 Re: [PATCH] [arm] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip setting HW points on some address Pedro Alves
13:11 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/coredump-filter.exp Luis Machado
13:01 [PATCH] [arm] watchpoint-reuse-slot.exp: skip setting HW points on some address Yao Qi
12:27 [gdb-xfails] Remove gdb.threads/step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp fails Pedro Alves
12:14 [PATCH] Make gdb.threads/step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp effective on !x86 Pedro Alves
11:51 [RFC] Unset tcl variable addr to avoid clashing Yao Qi
10:05 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Pedro Alves
09:56 Re: [PATCH v2 01/23] Fix gdb.base/sigstep.exp with displaced stepping on software single-step targets Pedro Alves
09:38 [pushed] gdb/18216: displaced step+deliver signal, a thread needs step-over, crash Pedro Alves
09:26 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
09:13 Re: [PATCH][AT_ENTRY version] PR13858 - Can't do displaced stepping with no symbols Pedro Alves
09:05 Re: [PATCH] sim: move sim-engine.o/sim-hrw.o to the common list Yao Qi
08:50 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
08:45 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/coredump-filter.exp Pedro Alves
08:41 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
08:35 [commit] [doc patch] compile: missing bits [Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print'] Jan Kratochvil
08:34 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
08:31 Re: [doc patch] compile: missing bits [Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print'] Eli Zaretskii
08:22 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
08:11 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Eli Zaretskii
08:09 Re: [doc patch] compile: missing bits [Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print'] Jan Kratochvil
08:06 Re: [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/coredump-filter.exp Yao Qi
07:26 Re: [PATCH v5] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Eli Zaretskii

April 09, 2015
21:00 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Simon Marchi
20:04 [PATCH v5] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
20:02 Re: [PATCH v4] Add Guile frame unwinder interface Andy Wingo
19:36 [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/coredump-filter.exp Luis Gustavo
18:12 Re: [doc patch] compile: missing bits [Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print'] Eli Zaretskii
17:40 [doc patch] compile: missing bits [Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print'] Jan Kratochvil
17:11 [PATCH] Harden gdb.base/bp-permanent.exp Luis Machado
16:49 Re: [PATCH v5] Add Guile frame filter interface Eli Zaretskii
16:46 Re: [pushed] Add test for PR18214 and PR18216 - multiple step-overs with queued signals Yao Qi
16:29 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Eli Zaretskii
16:28 Re: [PATCH v5] Add Guile frame filter interface Andy Wingo
16:04 Re: [PATCH] Rename common-remote-fileio.[ch] as fileio.[ch] Gary Benson
15:57 [PATCH v5] Add Guile frame filter interface Andy Wingo
15:56 Re: [PATCH][AT_ENTRY version] PR13858 - Can't do displaced stepping with no symbols Yao Qi
15:42 [PATCH][AT_ENTRY version] PR13858 - Can't do displaced stepping with no symbols Pedro Alves
15:39 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Simon Marchi
15:29 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Pedro Alves
15:25 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Pedro Alves
15:22 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Pedro Alves
15:06 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Yao Qi
14:23 Re: [PATCH] Rename common-remote-fileio.[ch] as fileio.[ch] Pedro Alves
14:18 Re: [PATCH] Rename common-remote-fileio.[ch] as fileio.[ch] Gary Benson
14:12 [PATCH] Rename common-remote-fileio.[ch] as fileio.[ch] Gary Benson
13:21 Re: [PATCH] Introduce new shared function remote_fileio_to_fio_error Gary Benson
12:46 Re: [PATCH v2 03/23] PR13858 - Can't do displaced stepping with no symbols Pedro Alves
12:36 [PATCH] Fix gdb.guile/scm-parameter.exp path matching Andy Wingo
11:58 [PATCH][COMMITTED] Add myself to Write After Approval list Andy Wingo
11:00 Re: [PATCH] Introduce new shared function remote_fileio_to_fio_error Pedro Alves
10:50 Re: [PATCH] Introduce new shared function remote_fileio_to_fio_error Gary Benson
10:17 Re: [PATCH] Introduce new shared function remote_fileio_to_fio_error Pedro Alves
09:51 [PATCH] Introduce new shared function remote_fileio_to_fio_error Gary Benson
09:39 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Import strtok_r gnulib module Pedro Alves
09:39 Re: [PATCH 1/2] update-gnulib.sh: work around aclocal warning with Perl >= 5.16 Pedro Alves
09:30 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Import strtok_r gnulib module Pedro Alves
09:27 Re: [RFC] Guile info/enable/disable command trio support Andy Wingo
09:26 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Pedro Alves
09:25 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Yao Qi
09:10 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Import strtok_r gnulib module Yao Qi
09:04 Re: [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Pedro Alves
09:03 Re: [PATCH 1/2] update-gnulib.sh: work around aclocal warning with Perl >= 5.16 Yao Qi
08:45 [PATCH] gdbserver gnu/linux: stepping over breakpoint Yao Qi
08:20 Re: [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Eli Zaretskii
07:39 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
07:02 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Clarify doc about memory read/write and non-8-bits bytes Eli Zaretskii
06:42 Re: [PATCH] sim: move sim-engine.o/sim-hrw.o to the common list Bin.Cheng

April 08, 2015
22:29 Re: [PATCH] Fix Python completion when using the "complete" command Sergio Durigan Junior
20:39 Re: [PATCH] Fix Python completion when using the "complete" command Doug Evans
20:33 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
20:12 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Paul_Koning
20:03 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
19:59 Re: [PATCH] Fix Python completion when using the "complete" command Sergio Durigan Junior
19:56 [PATCH 6/7] remote: Consider byte size when reading/writing memory Simon Marchi
19:56 [PATCH 7/7] MI: Consider byte size when reading/writing memory Simon Marchi
19:56 [PATCH 5/7] target: consider byte size when reading/writing memory Simon Marchi
19:56 [PATCH 4/7] gdbarch: add memory_byte_size method Simon Marchi
19:56 [PATCH 3/7] Clarify doc about memory read/write and non-8-bits bytes Simon Marchi
19:56 [PATCH 2/7] Cleanup some docs about memory write Simon Marchi
19:56 [PATCH 1/7] Various cleanups in target read/write code Simon Marchi
19:56 [PATCH 0/7] Support reading/writing memory on architectures with non 8-bits bytes Simon Marchi
19:41 Re: [PATCH v2 15/23] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
19:35 Re: [PATCH v2 15/23] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
19:30 Re: [PATCH] PR server/18081: gdbserver crashes when providing an unexisting binary Simon Marchi
18:59 [pushed] Add test for PR18214 and PR18216 - multiple step-overs with queued signals Pedro Alves
18:50 Re: [PATCH] Fix Python completion when using the "complete" command Keith Seitz
17:21 Re: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Pedro Alves
17:19 [PATCH 2/2] Import strtok_r gnulib module Pedro Alves
17:19 [PATCH 1/2] update-gnulib.sh: work around aclocal warning with Perl >= 5.16 Pedro Alves
17:19 [PATCH 0/2] Import gnulib strtok_r module Pedro Alves
17:13 Re: [PATCH] s390-vregs.exp: Avoid compile errors with older GCCs and on 31-bit targets Ulrich Weigand
17:09 Re: [PATCH 7/7 v3] Remove tracepoint_action ops. Ulrich Weigand
17:07 Re: [PATCH 6/7 v3] Build unavailable-stack frames for tracepoint. Ulrich Weigand
17:06 Re: [PATCH 5/7 v3] Replace write_inferior_data_ptr with write_inferior_data_pointer. Ulrich Weigand
17:04 Re: [PATCH 4/7 v3] Allow target to decide where to map jump-pad. Ulrich Weigand
17:02 Re: [PATCH 3/7 v3] Add testcases for ppc64 tracepoint. Ulrich Weigand
16:57 Re: [PATCH 2/7 v3] Tracepoint for ppc64. Ulrich Weigand
16:56 Re: [PATCH 1/7 v3] powerpc: Support z-point type in gdbserver. Ulrich Weigand
16:53 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
16:49 Re: [PATCH 1/3 v2] Fast tracepoint for powerpc64le Ulrich Weigand
16:47 Re: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Pedro Alves
16:47 Re: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Sergio Durigan Junior
16:42 [PING][PATCH] GDB tests for Go language support: remove unnecessary first breakpoint Andreas Arnez
16:29 [PATCH] s390-vregs.exp: Avoid compile errors with older GCCs and on 31-bit targets Andreas Arnez
16:28 RE: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Pierre Muller
16:27 Re: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Yao Qi
16:08 Re: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Sergio Durigan Junior
15:46 Re: [PATCH] sim: move sim-engine.o/sim-hrw.o to the common list Steve Ellcey
15:14 Re: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Pedro Alves
15:06 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Yao Qi
14:43 Re: Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Pedro Alves
14:08 Build failure following: Implement support for checking /proc/PID/coredump_filter commit Pierre Muller
12:39 Re: [PATCH] Find debug symbols file by buildid for PE file format also Eli Zaretskii
12:17 Re: [PATCH] Find debug symbols file by buildid for PE file format also Jon TURNEY
11:09 Re: [PATCH] sim: move sim-engine.o/sim-hrw.o to the common list Richard Earnshaw
11:08 Re: [PATCH v2 15/23] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
10:30 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
10:17 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
09:53 Re: [PATCH v2 15/23] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
09:51 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Honour software single step in fallback of displaced stepping Yao Qi
09:45 Re: [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Yao Qi
09:41 [pushed] Fix gdb.trace/{actions,infotrace,while-stepping}.exp with extended-remote Pedro Alves
09:34 Re: [PATCH v2 15/23] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Yao Qi
09:28 Re: [PATCH v2 06/23] Make thread_still_needs_step_over consider stepping_over_watchpoint too Yao Qi
08:06 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Introduce linux_pid_to_exec_file Gary Benson
06:00 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Eli Zaretskii
05:54 Re: [PATCH][SIM] Add RXv2 simulation Yoshinori Sato
05:41 Re: [PATCH][RX] RXv2 support Yoshinori Sato
03:15 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Introduce linux_pid_to_exec_file Doug Evans
03:09 Re: [PATCH][SIM] Add RXv2 simulation Mike Frysinger
01:57 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Doug Evans

April 07, 2015
21:23 Re: RFC: Python gdb.Type method returning optimized out gdb.Value Alexander Smundak
20:06 PING^2 [RFA 0/3 V4] Fix pascal behavior for class fields with testcase Pierre Muller
19:21 [obvious/pushed] Initialize variable on gdb/linux-tdep.c:decode_vmflags Sergio Durigan Junior
19:13 Re: [PATCH] Fix Python completion when using the "complete" command Sergio Durigan Junior
18:29 [PATCH] PR server/18081: gdbserver crashes when providing an unexisting binary Pedro Alves
17:44 Re: RFC: Python gdb.Type method returning optimized out gdb.Value Doug Evans
17:42 Re: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.9.50.20150407-cvs s390x-ibm-linux-gnu GIT commit: ffa547701bec5b3fb92acf049e5442cbbfc95b2c Pedro Alves
17:35 Re: [PATCH v6 3/6] Extended-remote Linux follow fork Pedro Alves
17:31 Re: [PATCH 0/6] Introduce $inferior_spawn_id, make interrupt.exp work with GDBserver Pedro Alves
17:13 [PATCH] Some Python 3 fixes Simon Marchi
17:09 Re: [PATCH 1/2] [gdbserver] assert on step if !can_hardware_single_step Pedro Alves
16:59 Re: [PATCH 0/2] Honour software single step in fallback of displaced stepping Pedro Alves
16:28 [pushed] Fix gdb.trace/actions.exp race Pedro Alves
15:52 [PATCH 2/2] Honour software single step in fallback of displaced stepping Yao Qi
15:52 [PATCH 1/2] [gdbserver] assert on step if !can_hardware_single_step Yao Qi
15:52 [PATCH 0/2] Honour software single step in fallback of displaced stepping Yao Qi
15:08 Re: [PATCH] update thread list, delete exited threads Pedro Alves
14:41 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb crash when trying to print the address of a synthetic pointer. Martin Galvan
14:33 Re: [PATCH] Fix gdb crash when trying to print the address of a synthetic pointer. Pedro Alves
14:12 Re: [PATCH 03/17] Displaced stepping debug: fetch the right regcache Pedro Alves
14:09 [PATCH] Fix gdb crash when trying to print the address of a synthetic pointer. Martin Galvan
13:55 Re: [PATCH 03/17] Displaced stepping debug: fetch the right regcache Yao Qi
13:36 Re: [PATCH v2 15/23] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Eli Zaretskii
13:30 [PATCH v2 18/23] Fix step-over-{trips-on-watchpoint|lands-on-breakpoint}.exp race Pedro Alves
13:30 [PATCH v2 06/23] Make thread_still_needs_step_over consider stepping_over_watchpoint too Pedro Alves
13:15 [PATCH] Fix PR gdb/17720 (Function names appear without namespace/class prefixes in backtrace for optimized code) Martin Galvan
12:59 [PATCH v2 14/23] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
12:59 [PATCH v2 13/23] Factor out code to re-resume stepped thread Pedro Alves
12:59 [PATCH v2 07/23] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Pedro Alves
12:57 [PATCH v2 08/23] Test step-over-{lands-on-breakpoint|trips-on-watchpoint}.exp with displaced stepping Pedro Alves
12:55 [PATCH v2 17/23] Fix interrupt-noterm.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
12:52 [cancel] Re: [PATCH 00/17] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 19/23] Disable displaced stepping if trying it fails Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 22/23] S/390: displaced stepping and PC-relative RIL-b/RIL-c instructions Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 21/23] PPC64: Fix gdb.arch/ppc64-atomic-inst.exp with displaced stepping Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 23/23] native Linux: enable always non-stop by default Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 20/23] PPC64: symbol-file + exec-file results in broken displaced stepping Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 15/23] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 12/23] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 16/23] Fix signal-while-stepping-over-bp-other-thread.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 11/23] Use keep_going in proceed and start_step_over too Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 10/23] PPC64: Fix step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp with displaced stepping on Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 09/23] Make gdb.threads/step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp effective on !x86 Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 05/23] remote.c/all-stop: Implement TARGET_WAITKIND_NO_RESUMED and TARGET_WNOHANG Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 03/23] PR13858 - Can't do displaced stepping with no symbols Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 02/23] Fix and test "checkpoint" in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
12:50 [PATCH v2 04/23] Change adjust_pc_after_break's prototype Pedro Alves
12:49 [PATCH v2 01/23] Fix gdb.base/sigstep.exp with displaced stepping on software single-step targets Pedro Alves
12:49 [PATCH v2 00/23] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
12:45 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Ulrich Weigand
10:47 Re: [PATCH 03/17] Displaced stepping debug: fetch the right regcache Pedro Alves
10:31 Re: [PATCH 8/8] add non-stop test that stresses thread starvation issues Yao Qi
10:22 Re: [PATCH 8/8] add non-stop test that stresses thread starvation issues Pedro Alves
10:11 Re: [PATCH 12/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
10:10 Re: [PATCH 8/8] add non-stop test that stresses thread starvation issues Yao Qi
10:01 Re: [PATCH 12/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Eli Zaretskii
09:51 Re: [PATCH 12/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
09:19 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement qXfer:exec-file:read in gdbserver Gary Benson
09:08 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Gary Benson
09:07 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Introduce linux_pid_to_exec_file Gary Benson
08:31 Re: [PATCH][RX] RXv2 support Pedro Alves
08:09 [PATCH 2/2] gdb: Add completer for layout command. Andrew Burgess
08:09 [PATCH 1/2] gdb/testsuite: New skip_tui_tests predicate. Andrew Burgess
08:09 [PATCH 0/2] Command completion for 'layout' command. Andrew Burgess
06:09 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Eli Zaretskii
06:00 [PATCH][SIM] Add RXv2 simulation Yoshinori Sato
05:43 [PATCH][RX] RXv2 support Yoshinori Sato
03:59 Re: Patch, sim: fix m68hc11 and iq2000 testsuites using dejagnu baseboard files Hans-Peter Nilsson
03:57 [PATCH] sim: move sim-engine.o/sim-hrw.o to the common list Mike Frysinger
02:58 Re: Patch, sim: fix m68hc11 and iq2000 testsuites using dejagnu baseboard files Mike Frysinger

April 06, 2015
23:39 Patch, sim: fix m68hc11 and iq2000 testsuites using dejagnu baseboard files Hans-Peter Nilsson
21:57 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Doug Evans
18:47 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
18:00 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Paul_Koning
17:52 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
17:49 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Paul_Koning
17:43 Re: [PATCH v2 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Eli Zaretskii
17:41 Re: [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Eli Zaretskii
17:29 obsolete: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
17:28 obsolete: [PATCH 3/4] compile: Constify some parameters Jan Kratochvil
17:28 obsolete: [PATCH 2/4] compile: Add new field scope_data Jan Kratochvil
17:27 obsolete: [PATCH 1/4] v2: Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
17:27 [PATCH v2 9/9] compile: compile printf: gdbserver support Jan Kratochvil
17:27 [PATCH v2 8/9] compile: New compile printf Jan Kratochvil
17:27 [PATCH v2 7/9] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
17:27 [PATCH v2 6/9] Code cleanup: compile: func_addr -> func_sym Jan Kratochvil
17:27 [PATCH v2 5/9] compile: Use -Wall, not -w Jan Kratochvil
17:26 [PATCH v2 4/9] compile: Support relocation to GNU-IFUNCs Jan Kratochvil
17:26 [PATCH v2 3/9] Code cleanup: compile: Constify some parameters Jan Kratochvil
17:26 [PATCH v2 2/9] compile: Distribute scope, add scope_data Jan Kratochvil
17:26 [PATCH v2 1/9] Code cleanup: Make parts of print_command_1 public Jan Kratochvil
17:26 [PATCH v2 0/9] compile: compile print&printf Jan Kratochvil
17:21 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Eli Zaretskii
17:11 Re: [PATCH 6/7] Implement qXfer:exec-file:read in gdbserver Doug Evans
17:11 Re: [PATCH v2] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. Mark Kettenis
17:00 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Doug Evans
16:51 Re: [PATCH] sim: d10v: fix signal updates Mike Frysinger
16:41 Re: [PATCH 4/7] Introduce linux_pid_to_exec_file Doug Evans
16:03 Re: [PATCH] gdb.pascal/stub-method.exp Doug Evans
15:49 Re: [PATCH] fix lib/pascal.exp dest snafu Doug Evans
15:35 Re: [PATCH] symbol cache: hash STRUCT_DOMAIN symbols as VAR_DOMAIN Doug Evans
12:01 Re: [PATCH] sim: d10v: fix signal updates Pedro Alves
11:42 Re: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Pedro Alves
11:26 Re: [PATCH 8/8] add non-stop test that stresses thread starvation issues Pedro Alves

April 05, 2015
17:01 cancel: [PATCH 4/4] compile: New 'compile print' Jan Kratochvil
08:43 [PATCH] sim: moxie: fix running after nrun conversion Mike Frysinger
07:52 [PATCH] sim: mn10300: add a basic testsuite Mike Frysinger
07:18 [PATCH] sim: m68hc11: add a basic testsuite Mike Frysinger
06:29 [PATCH] sim: iq2000: add a basic testsuite Mike Frysinger
06:12 Re: [PATCH] sim: d10v: link in missing testsuite Doug Evans
06:07 [PATCH] sim: lm32: add a basic testsuite Mike Frysinger

April 03, 2015
20:36 [PATCH v5 9/9] Add watchpoint support to gdb simulator interface. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 5/9] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON3 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 7/9] sim/erc32: Updated documentation. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 8/9] sim/erc32: Add data watchpoint support. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 6/9] sim/erc32: Add support for LEON2 processor emulation. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 3/9] sim/erc32: Access memory subsystem through struct memsys. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 4/9] sim/erc32: Move local extern declarations into sis.h. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 1/9] sim/erc32: Switched emulated memory to host endian order. Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 0/9] Update of the SPARC SIS simulator Jiri Gaisler
20:36 [PATCH v5 2/9] sim/erc32: Use gdb callback for UART I/O when linked with gdb. Jiri Gaisler
20:33 RFC: Python gdb.Type method returning optimized out gdb.Value Alexander Smundak
17:52 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Cache all static structures and reset cache during resolution Joel Brobecker
17:38 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Preserve typedef layer when getting struct element Joel Brobecker
13:25 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
13:12 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Joel Brobecker
13:02 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
12:48 [PATCH 2/2] Cache all static structures and reset cache during resolution Pierre-Marie de Rodat
12:47 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Joel Brobecker
12:45 [PATCH 1/2] Preserve typedef layer when getting struct element Pierre-Marie de Rodat
08:45 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
07:11 Re: [PATCH] sim: d10v: link in missing testsuite Mike Frysinger
06:16 Re: [PATCH] sim: d10v: link in missing testsuite Doug Evans
00:40 [PATCH] sim: d10v: fix signal updates Mike Frysinger
00:39 Re: [PATCH] sim: d10v: link in missing testsuite Mike Frysinger

April 02, 2015
17:34 RE: [PATCH] Enable building GDB without installed libtermcap Bernd Edlinger
16:53 Re: [PATCH] sim: d10v: link in missing testsuite Hans-Peter Nilsson
16:26 Re: [committed, PATCH] Fix sim build Mike Frysinger
14:59 [PATCH] GDB tests for Go language support: remove unnecessary first breakpoint Andreas Arnez
14:58 Re: [PATCH 12/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Eli Zaretskii
14:53 Re: [PATCH 8/8] add non-stop test that stresses thread starvation issues Yao Qi
13:00 Re: [PATCH 0/9] New default sysroot "target:" Gary Benson
12:53 Re: [PATCH] kfail two tests in no-unwaited-for-left.exp for remote target Yao Qi
12:50 Re: [committed, PATCH] Fix sim build H.J. Lu
12:44 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Yao Qi
10:34 Re: [PATCH] sim: update zlib handling Richard Earnshaw
09:38 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Pedro Alves
09:09 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Peter Schauer
08:58 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Pedro Alves
05:35 Re: [PATCH] sim: update zlib handling Mike Frysinger
05:35 Re: [committed, PATCH] Fix sim build Mike Frysinger
04:53 [PATCH] gdb: add myself to blackfin/write-after-approval Mike Frysinger
04:52 [PATCH] sim: clean up SIM_EXTRA_OBJS references Mike Frysinger
03:53 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Add --with-system-zlib in bfd Bin.Cheng
03:22 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Add --with-system-zlib in bfd Bin.Cheng
01:53 New ARI warning Thu Apr 2 01:53:52 UTC 2015 GDB Administrator

April 01, 2015
23:08 [PATCH 11/17] Teach non-stop to do in-line step-overs (stop all, step, restart) Pedro Alves
23:07 [PATCH 05/17] remote.c/all-stop: Implement TARGET_WAITKIND_NO_RESUMED and TARGET_WNOHANG Pedro Alves
23:06 [PATCH 14/17] Fix interrupt-noterm.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
23:06 [PATCH 16/17] Disable displaced stepping if trying it fails Pedro Alves
22:41 [PATCH 12/17] Implement all-stop on top of a target running non-stop mode Pedro Alves
22:40 [PATCH 15/17] Fix step-over-trips-on-watchpoint.exp/step-over-lands-on-breakpoint.exp race Pedro Alves
22:40 [PATCH 06/17] Make thread_still_needs_step_over consider stepping_over_watchpoint too Pedro Alves
22:24 [PATCH 07/17] Embed the pending step-over chain in thread_info objects Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 08/17] Use keep_going in proceed and start_step_over too Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 10/17] Factor out code to re-resume stepped thread Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 17/17] native Linux: enable always non-stop by default Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 13/17] Fix signal-while-stepping-over-bp-other-thread.exp on targets always in non-stop Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 09/17] Misc switch_back_to_stepped_thread cleanups Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 04/17] Change adjust_pc_after_break's prototype Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 03/17] Displaced stepping debug: fetch the right regcache Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 02/17] PR13858 - Can't do displaced stepping with no symbols Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 01/17] Fix and test "checkpoint" in non-stop mode Pedro Alves
22:14 [PATCH 00/17] All-stop on top of non-stop Pedro Alves
20:35 Re: [rfc, spu] Don't call set_gdbarch_cannot_step_breakpoint in spu_gdbarch_init Peter Schauer
19:10 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Pedro Alves
18:52 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Michael Eager
17:33 [committed, PATCH] Fix sim build H.J. Lu
17:17 Re: PATCH: Update --with-system-zlib Mike Frysinger
17:17 Re: PATCH: Update --with-system-zlib H.J. Lu
17:16 Re: [PATCH] sim: update zlib handling Mike Frysinger
17:13 Re: [PATCH] sim: run: punt! Mike Frysinger
17:05 Re: PATCH: Update --with-system-zlib Bernhard Reutner-Fischer
16:54 Re: PATCH: Update --with-system-zlib Mike Frysinger
16:03 Re: [PATCH 5/9] Rearrange symfile_bfd_open Pedro Alves
15:59 Re: [PATCH 7/9] Update exec_file_attach to cope with "target:" filenames Gary Benson
15:50 Re: [PATCH 5/9] Rearrange symfile_bfd_open Gary Benson
14:55 Re: [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Eli Zaretskii
14:53 Re: [PATCH 3/7] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Eli Zaretskii
14:40 [pushed] infrun.c:resume: currently_stepping after clearing stepped_breakpoint Pedro Alves
14:34 [pushed] gdb.threads/manythreads.exp: can't read "test": no such variable Pedro Alves
14:28 [pushed] Fix gdb_spawn_with_cmdline_opts with non-empty GDBFLAGS Pedro Alves
14:26 Re: [pushed] Make print_target_wait_results print the whole ptid Joel Brobecker
14:25 Re: [PATCH] Fix a crash with maintenance print type for GNAT stuff Joel Brobecker
14:24 [pushed] Make print_target_wait_results print the whole ptid Pedro Alves
14:20 [pushed] keep_going: Add missing discard_cleanups call Pedro Alves
14:18 Re: [PATCH 8/9] Make the default sysroot be "target:" Pedro Alves
14:16 Re: [PATCH 7/9] Update exec_file_attach to cope with "target:" filenames Pedro Alves
14:12 Re: [PATCH 8/9] Make the default sysroot be "target:" Gary Benson
14:01 Re: [PATCH] sim: update zlib handling Richard Earnshaw
13:59 [pushed] wait_for_inferior and errors thrown from target_wait Pedro Alves
13:55 Re: [PATCH 7/9] Update exec_file_attach to cope with "target:" filenames Gary Benson
13:48 Re: [PATCH 4/9] Convert "remote:" sysroots to "target:" and remove "remote:" Gary Benson
13:31 [pushed] Use do_target_resume when stepping past permanent breakpoint too Pedro Alves
13:27 Re: [PATCH v2] Add support for the x86 XSAVE extended state on FreeBSD/x86. John Baldwin
13:27 [pushed] Re: [PATCH] linux_nat.c: Mark new thread running even if momentarily pausing Pedro Alves
13:08 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Pierre-Marie de Rodat
13:07 [PATCH][COMMITTED] Add myself as a write-after-approval GDB maintainer Pierre-Marie de Rodat
12:48 [pushed] Re: [PATCH] Crash on thread id wrap around Pedro Alves
12:41 Re: [PATCH] Support gzip compressed exec and core files in gdb Pedro Alves
12:22 [PING][PATCH 0/9] New default sysroot "target:" Gary Benson
12:18 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Add --with-system-zlib in bfd Antoine Tremblay
12:17 Re: [PATCH 0/9] New default sysroot "target:" Pedro Alves
12:15 Re: [PATCH 9/9] Document "target:" sysroot changes Pedro Alves
12:15 Re: [PATCH 8/9] Make the default sysroot be "target:" Pedro Alves
12:14 Re: [PATCH 7/9] Update exec_file_attach to cope with "target:" filenames Pedro Alves
12:14 Re: [PATCH 6/9] Strip "target:" prefix in solib_find if accessing local files Pedro Alves
12:13 Re: [PATCH 4/9] Convert "remote:" sysroots to "target:" and remove "remote:" Pedro Alves
12:13 Re: [PATCH 5/9] Rearrange symfile_bfd_open Pedro Alves
12:13 Re: [PATCH 3/9] Make gdb_bfd_open able to open BFDs using target fileio Pedro Alves
12:11 Re: [PATCH 2/9] Introduce target_filesystem_is_local Pedro Alves
12:11 Re: [PATCH 1/9] Introduce target_fileio_fstat Pedro Alves
12:04 PATCH: Update --with-system-zlib H.J. Lu
11:53 Re: [patch/cygwin] Remove dependency on __COPY_CONTEXT_SIZE Corinna Vinschen
11:39 [PATCH 7/7] Access executable from remote system when first inferior appears Gary Benson
11:30 [PATCH 6/7] Implement qXfer:exec-file:read in gdbserver Gary Benson
11:29 [PATCH 5/7] Implement remote_pid_to_exec_file using qXfer:exec-file:read Gary Benson
11:27 [PATCH 4/7] Introduce linux_pid_to_exec_file Gary Benson
11:22 [PATCH 2/7] Introduce exec_file_find Gary Benson
11:22 [PATCH 1/7] Introduce exec_file_locate_attach Gary Benson
11:22 [PATCH 3/7] Use gdb_sysroot for main executable on attach Gary Benson
11:22 [PATCH 0/7] Do not require "file" commands for remote targets Gary Benson
11:17 Re: [PATCH 0/4] GDBServer: introduce a dedicated stderr stream Pedro Alves
10:44 Re: [patch/cygwin] Remove dependency on __COPY_CONTEXT_SIZE Pedro Alves
10:26 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Pedro Alves
10:15 Re: [PATCH] sim: run: punt! Pedro Alves
10:10 Re: [PATCH 2/4] GDBServer: give more complete usage information Pedro Alves
10:03 [PATCH] Fix a crash with maintenance print type for GNAT stuff Pierre-Marie de Rodat
08:52 Re: [PATCH] Do not consider reference types as dynamic Pierre-Marie de Rodat
08:50 Re: [PATCH] Share the "multi_line" helper among all Ada testcases Pierre-Marie de Rodat
06:26 [RFC] Guile info/enable/disable command trio support Doug Evans
06:23 [PATCH] sim: m32c: enable warnings & clean up a bunch Mike Frysinger
05:23 [PATCH] sim: run: punt! Mike Frysinger
05:08 [PATCH] sim: update zlib handling Mike Frysinger
02:07 Re: [PATCH] Fix Python completion when using the "complete" command Sergio Durigan Junior
00:28 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Doug Evans
00:09 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Provide the ability to write the frame unwinder in Python Alexander Smundak


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc