This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 2/4] GDBServer: give more complete usage information
- From: Cleber Rosa <crosa at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: areis at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:44:37 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/4] GDBServer: give more complete usage information
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1426905265-8495-1-git-send-email-crosa at redhat dot com> <1426905265-8495-3-git-send-email-crosa at redhat dot com> <550DA4DF dot 4060203 at redhat dot com> <5511718E dot 1010601 at redhat dot com>
On 03/24/2015 11:15 AM, Cleber Rosa wrote:
On 03/21/2015 02:05 PM, Pedro Alves wrote:
I went ahead and did that, along with a few more changes. Let me
know what you think.
This is so much better than my (knowingly limited) improvements!
Please go ahead with your version, and I'll happily drop that patch
from my series.
Just as a reminder: I believe this one (your version) can be pushed
without any side effects.