This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Add cpu information to the info os command on linux.
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Antoine Tremblay <antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:31:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Add cpu information to the info os command on linux.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55154132 dot 60905 at redhat dot com> <1427463706-3590-1-git-send-email-antoine dot tremblay at ericsson dot com>
On 03/27/2015 01:41 PM, Antoine Tremblay wrote:
> /* Not part of the commit
> In this patch v2 :
> - NEWs section update
> - GDB manual update and reorder of the entries
> - ChangeLog fix
> - Various styles problems in .c fixes sorry about that
> seems like it takes time to get this style in my head..
> This patch adds cpu information on linux based on /proc/cpuinfo as :
> cpus Listing of all cpus/cores on the system
> This patch also reorders the info os commands so that they are listed
> in alphabetical order.
> * gdb/nat/linux-osdata.c (linux_xfer_osdata_cpus): New function.
> (struct osdata_type): Add cpus entry, reorder the entries in
> alphabethical order.
This is OK. Typo "alphabethical". Seems like there's a spaces/tabs
mixup in that line too. Please also recall to mention the NEWS and
gdb.texinfo changes in the corresponding ChangeLogs.